The Big Holby City Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Maria747 wrote: »
    Camoxidan. Its fictional drug for the story, I checked the BNF drug book which physicians use. I am sad !

I`m glad someone else did too, I looked in MIMs as well as online.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I can't help thinking that the disclaimer and going back in will have long term effects on her or perhaps her baby if she is indeed pregnant. That would be a way of running a pregnancy story and looking at how she and Jonny feel about it and each other without the happy ending that really we know Jac can't have and remain her in the show.
    [/QUOTE

I totally agree with this! There's got to be some consquence of the radiation thing or they wouldn't have made such a big deal about it.

I'm in two minds about Jac having a baby, it would be adorbale I'm sure, but would it change her too much? Would we lose Bitch-Jac? :eek:
  • KartemKartem Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    This is my fanfic. Want to knowif it's any good. Please review.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8541455/1/A-WarGame-Called-Love
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JStevie28 wrote: »
    I'm in two minds about Jac having a baby, it would be adorbale I'm sure, but would it change her too much? Would we lose Bitch-Jac? :eek:

I think we'll see a Connie-esque reaction - try and work full time, but struggle with it. I think there may be a baby-radiation issue too, the big deal they were making out of it and I think this will see her becoming even more bitchy because she'll struggle with it all.

...possibly! :D
  • KartemKartem Posts: 320
    Forum Member
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh watching last weeks Holby repeat. My eyes missed Luc :D
  • Maria747Maria747 Posts: 2,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, dying to see what Luc has up his sleeve to oust the devious Max and who is going to get the blame for Ritchie's Mooney's death.

Next week's episode should be a cracker with an episode exclusive to Hanssen.

EDIT: christina, yes it nice to see lovely Luc back, I thought he was hilarious in the cafe scene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Maria747 wrote: »
    Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, dying to see what Luc has up his sleeve to oust the devious Max and who is going to get the blame for Ritchie's Mooney's death.

Next week's episode should be a cracker with an episode exclusive to Hanssen.

EDIT: christina, yes it nice to see lovely Luc back, I thought he was hilarious in the cafe scene.

Ah, it's a shame that someone has to get the blame for Ritchie Mooney - I'm betting it will be George Binns (who I missed a lot last week), which is annoying, because he and Hanssen make the best pair :)

Or...Max could just get the blame for RM (because he's off to Brighton anyway) and no-one would believe otherwise due to the Camoxidan. Would make it a lot simpler.

And leave a very large door swinging wide open for Leddi to waltz back in!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, it's a shame that someone has to get the blame for Ritchie Mooney - I'm betting it will be George Binns (who I missed a lot last week), which is annoying, because he and Hanssen make the best pair :)

Or...Max could just get the blame for RM (because he's off to Brighton anyway) and no-one would believe otherwise due to the Camoxidan. Would make it a lot simpler.

And leave a very large door swinging wide open for Leddi to waltz back in![/QUOTE]

I got a feeling its going to be Serena. She sort of persuaded Hanssen to implement it. Also, I think, Its going to take Leddi quite a while to get back on track. So glad Wolfie is going, feeling sorry for his future patients in Brighton hospital. I hope they have a strict drugs control policy.
  • Louise-annLouise-ann Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some lovely pics on Getty Images of Catherine, Jimmy and Bob at the Inside Soap awards.

Shame it wasn't a win though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.holby.tv/news/interviews/item/645-guy-henry-interview

Guy Henry interview.:D

Interesting how he says he used a prosthetic stomach in the hostage storyline...are we to assume he get injured there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't seem to access th einterview only the picture, all i see is his picture a little paragraph that he gives an interview. Thats it.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who doesn't get Eddi? I find her dislikeable and the romance with Luc completely unbelievable.

Jac is still brilliant after all these years and the best thing in it imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't get Eddi? I find her dislikeable and the romance with Luc completely unbelievable.

Finally I am not alone! I agree.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump bump - hi all...
  • when0in0romewhen0in0rome Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    i hate eddi.

she makes me want to scream.

this is all.
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it is a pointless post but i have to get it off my chest. Hanson is sooooooo sexy.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes about time Max got busted.

What is going on with the Blood on your hands emails?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if you dont like Eddi you have to admit Sarah Jane Potts is a bloomin' good actress!! :)
  • LiquidizerLiquidizer Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Yes about time Max got busted.

What is going on with the Blood on your hands emails?

Check out next week's episode spoilers...
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s19/holby-city/spoilers/a405720/blood-money.html

Scary :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Fantastic fantastic episode!!

Soo many great Leddi scenes
    And Sacha being adorable! Loved his scenes with Luc, very funny and I really wanted him to hug Eddi at the end.
    Luc is just fab, the real Luc was definately back...Micheal "you did what?"
    and Luc has signed the contract
    The last scene with Eddi!!! SJP is a fab actress

Max has gone...woohoo!

I really liked Serena tonight, i like it when they show more sides to her character rather than just being mean. I lovedher line "off to see the wizard"

George was very annoying
    Hansens emails were interesting

The darwin storyline was good light relief.

9/10 for this episode :D
  • superdoopersuperdooper Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like Serena when she has her sassy lines, "I can curtsey if you prefer" and "Would you like me to hold your hand?"

I actually didn't mind Tara at all tonight, although it was pretty obvious that the phone call she received was about Ollie's phone but it was good to see Mo and Jonny bring her out her shell a bit.

Glad Max is gone and Eddi looked so utterly despondent at the end. Totally lost. Still glad to have Luc back, and great to have some interaction with Sacha too. Although, I thought the patient storyline on AAU was a little weak.

I liked the Keller storyline, although I still never can quite warm to Ric. I want some of those doughnuts though :D
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate eddi.

she makes me want to scream.

this is all.

I'm with you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Michael Spence is always referred to as 'Michael Spence' it amuses me.

Love, love, love Serena, not a nasty one really and has a heart, under all the lets meet targets exterior. Great banter with Ric, they do make a good team.

Chantelle and the Dognuts, a nice little touch, and Malick getting the blame for eating them all.

The DownsSyndrome storyline, I'm sure there was some inaccuracies over the pregnancy, I may be wrong. But provided the right mood for Keller.

AAU, I was suspicious of that couple that came in, slow burner on the reveal of the undercover cop, more if a catalyst for the Max reveal. Max is an idiot a bad Dr, but I do like him. Luc, is Luc can't not like him, methods are sometimes wrong (hair stealing ) but he can be forgiven. Now I don't like Eddi, she is annoying, but it was clear she had become rather dependant on Max so much so she deluded herself into thinking he was good for her.

Darwin, not really interested in the patient the Mo/Johnny mischief which later was more Tara, was amusing. Tara wasn't as irritating well she was when doing her job.

Mr Binns, go away. Hanssen bless, he really should have told someone about the emails.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Poor Eddi :(
This discussion has been closed.