EX Brookside Stars...........Where are they now?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Sunetra Sarka who played Nisha Batra was in C4's No Angels with Jo Joyner (Tanya in EE)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loobs22 wrote:
    Sunetra Sarka who played Nisha Batra was in C4's No Angels with Jo Joyner (Tanya in EE)

And Jo Joyner was in No Angels with Tom Ellis who played Doctor Oliver in EE :D
  • MerseymikeMerseymike Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Wonder what happened to Vincent Price who played the permanently furious Jashun Shadwick?

He was a bit of a designer hunk!
  • Damon GrantDamon Grant Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Merseymike wrote:
    Wonder what happened to Vincent Price who played the permanently furious Jashun Shadwick?

He was a bit of a designer hunk!

he used to work in my old work just b4 he landed the role in Brookie!!!He used to come into our place in a long black leather coat and little chris evans style glasses......our place was used as niamh musgroves electrical store!!!just a bit of trivia!!! :p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the Musgroves? And the rape storyline that seemed to carry on forever!
  • 9021090210 Posts: 14,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whitedeer wrote:
    Remember the Musgroves? And the rape storyline that seemed to carry on forever!
    Oh god who can forget Niamh!?! :eek:
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    90210 wrote:
    Oh god who can forget Niamh!?! :eek:
    the accent, the hair?
    i remember the whole family had odd accents, some irish, some liverpool, some london...good casting there brookie
    and then matt turned up in hollyoaks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Steven Pinder AKA Max is doing a Stand Up in Eastbourne
  • Damon GrantDamon Grant Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I used to have a crush on blue eyed boy Maxxy!!! :eek:

I was only 15!!! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Anthony Murray was in an episode of Doctors although alot of ex brookie stars have been in it
  • Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well as for Claire Sweeney (Lindsay Corkhill) she appeared on Loose Women then I think she started doing those house make-over programmes
  • Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bernie Nolan (Diane) was in The Bill, as was Vickie Gates (Leanne). Mickey Poppins (Lance) was in Family Affairs for a while and Meg Johnson (Brigid) is currently in Emmerdale as Pearl.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    maybe in 2008 they could do a special, with, say Barry & Lindsey organising a get together for ex Brookside Close residents as it will have been 5 years since they all saw each other with many of the final cast returning along with many others, it would make me a very happy man!
    im thinking,
    Barry, Sheila, Lindsey, Jimmy, Jackie, Wills, Kylie, the Dixons including DD, Katie, Sammy, Mick, Sinbad, Nikki, Margi, the Murray's, Tim, the Farnham's, Jessie & Ray, Terry, Leo, Gemma, Katrina
    ok im gettin a bit too excited now :o
  • tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    GinaGold wrote:
    His name is Neil Davis, and he played Robbie Moffat. :)

He is no longer acting, he is in fact a physio at Manchester United.