Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 15/07/14 | 7:00 - Ordeal Shock

Comments

• Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    If she just found out she is pregnant how can it be Freddie's? Unless she has actually known longer...

Exactly, she could be lying about that....I hope not though.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Sam will put her and JP's differences aside and do something about the rape for Ste.

Think she won't have much choice. Can't really be seen to be impeding a police investigation for personal reasons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Patrick ask Dennis was there a problem?

Lindsey is behaving erratically.

Broody Trevor is cute.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing scenes from Kieron and James tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww!! Ste and JP are really good together.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think Lyndsey killed Fraser .
  • Options
    RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I thought Dodger didn't want nothing to do with Patrick after he lied to sienna :confused:. either he still doesn't know Patrick kept Nico away or he forgave him remarkably quick
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Patrick ask Dennis was there a problem?

Because he's manipulating bloke, pretending he's the victim?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww I loved that end!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew Patrick would be waiting; wish he would go away and Sienna needs to help with that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but wtf is Sam talking about when she says 'I want him to come to me as much as you do'....
    Erm, how does she think she is ever going to encourage JP to talk to her by being vile to him when she sees him in the street?! :confused:

I'm so bored of this Freddie/Joe/Lindsey crap.

Loved the Maxine/Dennis and Ste/JP scenes but there wasn't enough of them. I'd like less Grace and Roscoe's, and more of Maxine and JP's storylines.
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RondeEE wrote: »
    I thought Dodger didn't want nothing to do with Patrick after he lied to sienna :confused:. either he still doesn't know Patrick kept Nico away or he forgave him remarkably quick

Yes, that's really weird, specially ,that Dodger is the only person close to Patrick , who doesn't have an emontional attachment , so he can't be manipulated.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    What?? Sam you yelled at him yesterday!!

Exactly?:confused:

Not to mention being cold around him ever since she found out about the affair. She even said to him that he probably made up the rape claim which was ridiculous.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    After that ending.. Does anyone think that..
    Dennis is the one in the car crash that is coming up? Him and Maxine being chased by Patrick (or maybe Patrick is in the car as well) and it ends with Dennis' death?

During the last scene I thought that maybe Dennis would leave with Maxine to get her away from Patrick and help her so she isn't alone, but Maxine isn't leaving. So maybe he dies either by murder or a accident and Patrick gets arrested.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Loved the Maxine/Dennis and Ste/JP scenes but there wasn't enough of them. I'd like less Grace and Roscoe's, and more of Maxine and JP's storylines.

I agree, the Maxine and JP scenes were the only stuff worth watching imo. Love the Dennis and Maxine scenes. I think they have a really sweet relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Exactly?:confused:

Not to mention being cold around him ever since she found out about the affair. She even said to him that he probably made up the rape claim which was ridiculous.

Yeh was an awful thing for her to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    After that ending.. Does anyone think that..
    Dennis is the one in the car crash that is coming up? Him and Maxine being chased by Patrick (or maybe Patrick is in the car as well) and it ends with Dennis' death?

During the last scene I thought that maybe Dennis would leave with Maxine to get her away from Patrick and help her so she isn't alone, but Maxine isn't leaving. So maybe he dies either by murder or a accident and Patrick gets arrested.

I've thought for a while that he is going to die.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but wtf is Sam talking about when she says 'I want him to come to me as much as you do'....
    Erm, how does she think she is ever going to encourage JP to talk to her by being vile to him when she sees him in the street?! :confused:

I'm so bored of this Freddie/Joe/Lindsey crap.

Sam is covering for behavior she knows is unprofessional. She was never friends with JP outside of helping him with the rape and she knows she isn't allowed to behave the way she has. So she is lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely scene there with Maxine and Dennis.

Sam isn't much of a professional if she let that slip so easily in a conversation with Ste. And we've seen that she is a professional.

I'm not buying Ste and John Paul as boyfriends.
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did Patrick manage to follow Dennis, when he was going upstairs to put kettle to make a brew for Dodger. But then he manages to follow him?? Also Lindsey baby can not Freddie's as they got together a few weeks before Joe came back, then it was a few weeks later that Fraser died, and Trevor was inside for 3 months, he mentioned it to Grace when he got out. So surely if it was Freddie's she would have started showing?
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really good episode with the JP and Maxine storylines... this is what hollyoaks can be good at.

I agree Lindsey is acting weird and the love triangle is getting old now. I do like Joe though so want different storylines for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »
    Because he's manipulating bloke, pretending he's the victim?

That's not what I meant. He randomly asked Dennis was there a problem when Dennis was fixing the van, when he was having a conversation with Dodger?

Her professional and personal life are two different things. I am 100% sure that Sam will be caring and diligent if JP comes to talk to her and will deal with him effectively and accordingly, but that doesn't mean she has to be nice to him on the street and accept him when she feels he essentially stole her husband.

Overall, good episode tonight, good mix of storylines and good writing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not what I meant. He randomly asked Dennis was there a problem when Dennis was fixing the van, when he was having a conversation with Dodger?

Her professional and personal life are two different things. I am 100% sure that Sam will be caring and diligent if JP comes to talk to her and will deal with him effectively and accordingly, but that doesn't mean she has to be nice to him on the street and accept him when she feels he essentially stole her husband.

Overall, good episode tonight, good mix of storylines and good writing.

When she is clearly working as a police officer on the job, I think she has an obligation to at the very least ignore him. Not give the impression he is the last person she would talk to.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Lovely scene there with Maxine and Dennis.

Sam isn't much of a professional if she let that slip so easily in a conversation with Ste. And we've seen that she is a professional.

I'm not buying Ste and John Paul as boyfriends.

I really like Maxine and Dennis together. I think they have a sweet friendship.

I wonder what Ste's reaction will be when JP tells him that Sam said he made the rape up.

I agree with the last bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Maxine and Dennis together. I think they have a sweet friendship.

I wonder what Ste's reaction will be when JP tells him that Sam said he made the rape up.

I agree with the last bit.

Could that be what prompts the vigilante action against Finn?