Options

Kelly Clarkson looking chunky?

Fit TuckerFit Tucker Posts: 1,093
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Although i did find her new size 14-16 figure strangely sexy...especially in that glittery dress and black tights. Very nice..

Her ass was always pumping through wasn't it? I always thought she had a black womans ass. Love round asses me

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chunky much ??:eek:
    Hope she doesn't let go as image is zoo important in this biz if Rhianna or Katie perry were that chunky don't know if they would so many followers.. Sad but true :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are just just to seeing stick thin people nowadays. kelly is normal!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Clarkson has never been stick thin. It's one of the gazillion things I love about her! :D
  • Options
    cockywatchmancockywatchman Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    She's clearly been on the pies and doughnuts-still would though, be rude not to
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never been skinny tbh. I like her body, I can't imagine her being skinnier.
  • Options
    matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who speaks of someones weight over their talent has issues. Before she went on I knew people would post on here about her weight, I think she's beautiful and has one of the best voices in Music. Since when did someones weight become and issue on loving someones music or their voice? I don't get it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you joking..? She actually looks slimmer than she has in the past and just wondering..

WHY DOES IT MATTER..? She is easily the most talented reality show alumni and to be honest, there is such a thing as vocal ability which I like singers to have.. I don't really care where they chart on FHM's Hottest Women or if they look good on a calendar..

She is a normal size, just because people like Cole, Rihanna, Perry rely on their looks to get their number ones, doesn't mean other people have to..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i was just commenting she looks OK but her face is where i noticed the weight gain. and her hair is making her look 20 years older!
  • Options
    rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive always loved kelly since a Idol right from bk in the day

ive always had a major crush on her, yes she was looking very chunky,

i still think she is sexy, but needs to lose a couple of stone
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked amazing, its funny because no matter what size she is she always looks great!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    OP..They have to wear clothes now, not skimpy things..Ofcam will have a field day if they wear stockings and black bras :D.
  • Options
    GREATGUYGREATGUY Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes been looking 'chunky' as you put it for a good few years now, in fact i think she might have lost weight since her last album.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for this post to appear *sigh*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    mema32 wrote: »
    Hope she doesn't let go as image is zoo important in this biz if Rhianna or Katie perry were that chunky don't know if they would so many followers.. Sad but true :(

That's probably because Kelly Clarkson is vocally superior to Katy Perry and Rihanna. I'd estimate 65% of Katy & Rihanna's careers are based on their image rather than their vocal ability as is the same for a lot of artists. I hear what you're saying and image is (IMO) far too important in society today.

I do like Rihanna's music a lot, but strip back all the gimmicks and studio tricks and she's an average-good singer. Rihanna is quite average live too. Kelly is a fantastic singer who doesn't need to be skin and bone, wearing next to nothing and adding special effects to everything to be who she is. Of all the times I've watched her perform live, not once have I seen Kelly mime/lip sync. Flawless vocals a vast majority of the time..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    I was waiting for this post to appear *sigh*

Me too.. but hey, they got to dig at something because they sure as hell can't dig at her voice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    OP..They have to wear clothes now, not skimpy things..Ofcam will have a field day if they wear stockings and black bras :D.

If that were true, Kitty would have been eliminated/disqualified by now lol :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    That's probably because Kelly Clarkson is vocally superior to Katy Perry and Rihanna. I'd estimate 65% of Katy & Rihanna's careers are based on their image rather than their vocal ability as is the same for a lot of artists. I hear what you're saying and image is (IMO) far too important in society today.

I do like Rihanna's music a lot, but strip back all the gimmicks and studio tricks and she's an average-good singer. Rihanna is quite average live too. Kelly is a fantastic singer who doesn't need to be skin and bone, wearing next to nothing and adding special effects to everything to be who she is. Of all the times I've watched her perform live, not once have I seen Kelly mime/lip sync. Flawless vocals a vast majority of the time..

Totally agree - she has an amazing voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Married to Jeremy Clarkson??????

Ex now?
  • Options
    hr100hr100 Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    She looks amazing. She looks healthy, no fat just not stick thin!
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked pregnant.
  • Options
    clottyclotty Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly doesn't even want to be thin. She doesn't care anymore, she decided she prefers nice food. Christina Agularia on the other hand, got fat by accident and hates herself for it.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just dont think that dress suited. She could have worn something different but maybe thought - what the heck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    She was just wearing an unflattering dress that looked a size too small for her, that's all. She's very naturally pretty :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Clarkson looks just the normal curves, she looks lovely.

Anyone who thinks that is "chunky" is just obsessed with anorexics. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mema32 wrote: »
    As much as I like Katy/Rihanna/Britney etc, put them in the middle of a stage with a microphone... F.L.O.P.

Kelly Clarksons music is all about the voice. No huge production needed to outsell stadiums.

Heaps of respect for her :)