Dan Whiston Appreciation Thread (no haters allowed!)

TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Exactly as the title says.
For those of us who like Dan and get fed up of all the Dan haters on here.

;);););););););););)

Comments

• TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay a safe haven for Dan fans so we don't have to constantly fight the anti Dan stuff.

;););););););)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this type of thread is needed, but I find it a little hypocritical that defenders are allowed to say what they want and people who don't agree don't have an opinion, they are just haters.

Should work both ways, you should stay the hell out of the threads that bash him.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this type of thread is needed, but I find it a little hypocritical that defenders are allowed to say what they want and people who don't agree don't have an opinion, they are just haters.

Should work both ways, you should stay the hell out of the threads that bash him.

Well set up your own thread!
    Getting to the stage every thread starts to have a dig at him:rolleyes:

;);););););)
  • TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excuse me as half of the threads on here aren't entitled Lets bash Dan then no I will not stay out of them posters here take any chance to have a pop at him in most threads so I will defend him when there has been no reason for hating towards him in unrelated threads.

There is more than enough hate towards him on here so its about time there was some appreciation as well
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan is yummy ;);););)
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Who in their right mind could hate Dan - adorable !!
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Exactly as the title says.
    For those of us who like Dan and get fed up of all the Dan haters on here.

;);););););););););)

I like Dan - but you don't have the remit to dictate the rights of other fm's to post their opinions Tracey.

Not everyone agrees with you and the dissenters have every right express their views.

Vive la différence.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I think he's lovely, every year up until now I think he's had partners who I reckon are quite challenging to probably deal with so it's nice to see him with someone who is quite level headed!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I too find this puzzling and bewildering.
    Well set up your own thread!
    Getting to the stage every thread starts to have a dig at him:rolleyes:

;);););););)
    Really?

Not something I've observed.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,149
    Forum Member
    I love him, think he's great :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's an appreciation thread then call it The Dan Whiston Appreciation Thread.

Otherwise get used to the fact that some posters will disagree with the Dan adoration and have every right to post their views and opinions.

Having said that I don't really see where the bile and vitriol comes from; Dan has always struck me as a thoroughly nice person who brings out the best in his partners and is encouraging and supportive.

However although I don't agree with his detractors they have as much right to express an opinion as do his fans.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    If it's an appreciation thread then call it The Dan Whiston Appreciation Thread.Otherwise get used to the fact that some posters will disagree with the Dan adoration and have every right to post their views and opinions.

Having said that I don't really see where the bile and vitriol comes from; Dan has always struck me as a thoroughly nice person who brings out the best in his partners and is encouraging and supportive.

However although I don't agree with his detractors they have as much right to express an opinion as do his fans.

It is called appreciation thread???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is called appreciation thread???
    It is indeed - I apologise - thankfully my posts about Dan were positive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why people hate Dan. He seems like such a nice guy. He reminds me of Ian Waite on Strictly, in personality.
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people hate Dan. He seems like such a nice guy. He reminds me of Ian Waite on Strictly, in personality.

...but not as tall.

I see my previous post has vanished; must be because I quoted another post which has been moderated.:confused: