Emmerdaily 11/02/10 - Maisie, what a slapper!

1131415161719»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Can never understand why Emmerdale doesn't win best soap award - its much better than the rest!

Having said that - what awful acting from Alice Coulthard, my 5 year old thought it was really funny!

She reminded me of the outburst from the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJoMac wrote: »
    Can never understand why Emmerdale doesn't win best soap award - its much better than the rest!
    Having said that - what awful acting from Alice Coulthard, my 5 year old thought it was really funny!

Hope it wins most of them at the soap awards this year, its fantastic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJoMac wrote: »

I think it must be the hair:D
  • Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    It wont though - its not as populist or as immediate
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it odd that despite the fact Natasha is a killer, i actually still LIKE the character?

I still think she's great :) Which can shows what can be achieved when you have quality lines written for a quality actress - nearly all of us want her to get off with murder! :D I also think that alot of people can relate to her and how they'd feel if someone had done to them what Mark did to Natasha, so we can understand (to a certain extent) why she blew a hole in him!
    I hope she doesn't get found out so she can stay. AD is brilliant as Natasha

Totally agree.
    I absolutely adored Diane in those two episodes! She's so lovely and kind to everyone- a real backbone of the community.
    Am I alone in wishing I knew someone like her? :)

Aw Diane is lovely. She's come into her own in the last year or so.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martacus wrote: »
    I think it must be the hair:D

did the lion have black roots too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    How many times can she get drunk and start shouing at people in the woolpack?? She does it every episode and Im bored, surely the wrighters can think of another way to show her downward spiral!