Far Cry 4 & AC Unity Prices

Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have you seen on steam the price Ubisoft are asking for a PC game?

They can go and do one I'm so disappointed, going to wait for a huge sale or you know what.

Comments

• Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selling branded editions, ie 'special' and 'limited' as the minimum version you are putting up for pre-order is incredible. That's why they are charging £50 minimum for them.

I'm glad i don't have any interest in Ubi games. Sucks for everyone who does though.

Also note that these prices are the same across all ODS, it's not some ruse to deter Steam users from buying the game on Steam instead of uPlay.

Also as a sidenote, I didn't know that EA's catalogue was also on uPlay, that is interesting.

Edit: Tinfoil hat time. Far Cry 4 is £38 and Ass Creed Unity is £40 on GAME.

There is your culprit.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen them a lot cheaper on Amazon too just now, but I always like to purchase through steam I guess not this time.

Since Watch Dogs I think lots will wait for it to be cheaper on a sale now.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen them a lot cheaper on Amazon too just now, but I always like to purchase through steam I guess not this time.

and here's me thinking PC gaming was cheaper than it's console cousin lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and here's me thinking PC gaming was cheaper than it's console cousin lol

True haha

But it's more the company here and what they did to us with Watch Dogs and now they want £50 after all that tripe, but I'm chilled no worries I can wait for a change in price now in my time of life :)

If it wasn't for some cool modder Watch Dogs would look and play like a 10 year old game.
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid thing is people will pay it.

we get what we deserve......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone getting this for these games only? "This item is currently unavailable in your region"

I like to read the forums but unable to.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you buy it on disc and install it then its added to your steam library. So may be thats the way.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for some cool modder Watch Dogs would look and play like a 10 year old game.

Which 10 year old game? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which 10 year old game? :confused:

Just exaggerating lol

Sleeping Dogs looked better before theworse got hold of it, I hope you guys have this mod btw ;-)
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    If you buy it on disc and install it then its added to your steam library. So may be thats the way.

I do that if the price is significantly different (a couple of pounds after postage, say). Otherwise I'll just buy it in 6-12 months time when the price becomes reasonable.