The Bitchiest Bunch of Celebs in the Jungle So Far?

Is it me or is this years celebs far bitchier a bunch than those we have seen before?

I haven't watched every episode but seen alot and all they seem to be doing is back biting and bitching all the time. Nicola, Carly and Dani are all pretty posionous with that Nicola being the most vile of the bunch.

Comments

• Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem that way, its like watching BB. I wouldnt say Carly is particularly nasty, she just tags along with Nicola. She seems easily influenced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    It does seem that way, its like watching BB. I wouldnt say Carly is particularly nasty, she just tags along with Nicola. She seems easily influenced.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Carly seems to just follow like a lost sheep. That Nicola is a nasty non-entity
    Forum Member
    And here they go again, sniping and arguing over how to cook the dinner! if you are all so hungry, just shut up and eat it!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    london_lou - Im the northern Version. :)

Your right Nicola is a non-entity but sadly shes very intimidating, and the 'weaker' characters tend to go along with the 'stronger' characters so they dont get taken out by them themselves. Its better being at the devils side then in his path ;)
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .........and we all wondered why Nicola was selected for the show and now we know!
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    london_lou - Im the northern Version. :)

Your right Nicola is a non-entity but sadly shes very intimidating, and the 'weaker' characters tend to go along with the 'stronger' characters so they dont get taken out by them themselves. Its better being at the devils side then in his path ;)

hey there Nothern_Lou, nice to meet ya! ;)

I agree, she is certainly coming across as a bully, I think it is only a matter of time when she falls out with another outspoken character with claws. Her and Dani are bound to fall out soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You too xxx :)

I get the impression that these three girls are getting along purely for their own means. I dont belive either of them would like each other if they saw each other in the 'real' world. It suits them to stick together, rather than getting on the wrong side of the other. But the rest of the group will start to realise what their doing, it will your right eventually backfire and they will either come to blows with each other or they will take it too far with the others i.e David. Nicola may think hes an easy target, but once he blows she will sh*t herself. She really ought to think through her acts. A bully always meets their match! :)
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    london_lou wrote: »
    Is it me or is this years celebs far bitchier a bunch than those we have seen before?

I haven't watched every episode but seen alot and all they seem to be doing is back biting and bitching all the time. Nicola, Carly and Dani are all pretty posionous with that Nicola being the most vile of the bunch.

I don't think these are the bitchiest celebs. I think that was last years bunch. Biggins and Lynne were non stop about Janice.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    I thought they were a right bitchy lot last year tbh. Anna/Lynne and a few of the others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think it was more in your face last year and face to face with each other, but number wise I do think their are more this series.
    Forum Member
    I think last year may have had stronger individuals perhaps but what I am talking about is as a group.

I think as a collective, this years bunch are more catty and there is little display of team spirit and banding together. They argue at the slightest things, don't really seem to support each other and bitch about each other as soon as someone's back is turned.