Options

Singstar Question??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I have a niggling question that i need help on so I though Id come to the people who know.

My brother has just bought singstar take that and is wanting more songs.

Can he download songs via psn using his take that singstar or will he have to buy one of the others??

Im just looking at buying him volume 3 for xmas as well as a voucher for psn but I dont want to get volume 3 if its a different version you need to download tracks?

Cheeres for any replies.:D

Comments

• Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

I have a niggling question that i need help on so I though Id come to the people who know.

My brother has just bought singstar take that and is wanting more songs.

Can he download songs via psn using his take that singstar or will he have to buy one of the others??

Im just looking at buying him volume 3 for xmas as well as a voucher for psn but I dont want to get volume 3 if its a different version you need to download tracks?

Cheeres for any replies.:D

Yeah he can download via the disc he has got,the DLC works with all the discs and is interchangeable
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers mate,

If thats the case then Its just a matter of finding the best tracklisting on the discs!

Cheers again;)
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can also download the singstar online app from the playstationstore, this then lets yopu buy songs online