✭✭✭✭
    OMG - how awful was that!!!!
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh :sleep:
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,576
    Forum Member
    That went well! Gail will be spitting chips.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Eewwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,944
    Forum Member
    Oh FFS. Now this is ridiculous
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flaming mother!!

Rip your clothes off-Due to her poor delivery, you could see that coming a mile off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: is all I can say
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    i think i'm mentally scarred for life :(
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would not say no though still eh lads :D
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What she been wanting to do for years, that just sounds so wrong...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    I would of caved in as well ,I know it is wrong but i am just a man
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yikes! A combination of a terrible script and a bad actress. I'm still cringeing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    What she been wanting to do for years, that just sounds so wrong...

I think she would do anything and anyone seeing as she's been locked up:o
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would not say no though still eh lads :D

me neither that was an offer i couldn't have turned down either
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even David can do better :(
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 39,949
    Forum Member
    oh my goodness
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think i'm mentally scarred for life :(
    You and me both. :(
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well that turned me off my Ferrero Rocher and that doesnt ever happen!

Too much tracy tonight, even the bandit outacted her tonight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    Funny scene at the beginning with the Barlows with a good script, but when Kate Ford delivers the lines it just seems so forced and not believable at all. It is much more suited to someone like Blanche saying it.

Then we had the forced nature of how much Gail hates Tracy so that we think it's her that tries to
    kill Tracy tomorrow.
    . Didn't like those scenes really and as much as I like Helen Worth, surely she's due a break soon?!

Also a couple of things that take a lot to be believed: Tracy's inheritance from Blanche; I'm sure it was only something around £4000 and Tracy is walking around like she's a millionaire. Then we had three people working in the bookies which is hardly necessary and I don't see why John was given the job there.

I wish we'd see more emotion from the Webster fallout instead of the petty arguments. It's ruining the aftermath slightly.

Without a doubt the best scenes of the episode came from the Windass clan, but yet again hardly given any screen time and the punch was rushed. It's frustrating that this plot isn't given more screentime, because the family have grown into fantastic actors and are really doing the storyline justice. However it would work much better if it was given a lot more screentime.

6/10
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    FGS who wrote this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dire doesn't begin to describe it: Mark Wadlow wrote it - the one responsible for the dreadful Xmas Eve epsiodes when Tracyluv returned... I think Collinson now needs to be on his bike... Too many favours for actor friends and prioritising poor writers
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't they flash up a helpline number for us all to call after seeing that :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    me neither that was an offer i couldn't have turned down either

agreed .
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    FGS who wrote this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same self centred deluded David who tried to set up Gary using his Grans house is it?

There's one thing David can do and that is hate, he'd have easily smacked her across the back of the head with the Iron, wiped his prints off and buggeroff back home without a second glance.

OK this Tracey business isn't getting any better.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    as much as I dislike the character, she ain't ugly, and she's got three years worth of frustration to get rid of.

Plus, to be really crude, I reckon Tracy would be really filthy in bed.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Funny scene at the beginning with the Barlows with a good script, but when Kate Ford delivers the lines it just seems so forced and not believable at all. It is much more suited to someone like Blanche saying it.

Then we had the forced nature of how much Gail hates Tracy so that we think it's her that tries to
    kill Tracy tomorrow.
    . Didn't like those scenes really and as much as I like Helen Worth, surely she's due a break soon?!

Also a couple of things that take a lot to be believed: Tracy's inheritance from Blanche; I'm sure it was only something around £4000 and Tracy is walking around like she's a millionaire. Then we had three people working in the bookies which is hardly necessary and I don't see why John was given the job there.

I wish we'd see more emotion from the Webster fallout instead of the petty arguments. It's ruining the aftermath slightly.

Without a doubt the best scenes of the episode came from the Windass clan, but yet again hardly given any screen time and the punch was rushed. It's frustrating that this plot isn't given more screentime, because the family have grown into fantastic actors and are really doing the storyline justice. However it would work much better if it was given a lot more screentime.

6/10

I'll pretty much second that in general tone.
    (trying to avoid seeing the spoiler)