so what was the point in the Sharpes and the pregnancy?

SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
the story has gone no where and wont do now they have left

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    It was pointless best to be forgotten but i think blackmail will stil be used if spoilers are to be believed. Still can they just give us official confirmation that the Sharpes are gone to end all this confusion, is that really too hard.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,141
    Forum Member
    There was meant to be much more I think but the mother and daughter being potentially the worst actresses ever meant the producer pulled them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    the story has gone no where and wont do now they have left

And why was mandy talking about marrying tony again when he's still with gabby the now :confused:
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    There was meant to be much more I think but the mother and daughter being potentially the worst actresses ever meant the producer pulled them

Seeing as he hired them its kinda hard to have sympathy for him.
  • SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super buzz wrote: »
    And why was mandy talking about marrying tony again when he's still with gabby the now :confused:

good point
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Skaddix wrote: »
    It was pointless best to be forgotten but i think blackmail will stil be used if spoilers are to be believed. Still can they just give us official confirmation that the Sharpes are gone to end all this confusion, is that really too hard.

Jonny Clarke who plays Bart McQueen said on twitcam earlier they have left(or at least Taylor has)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely pointless characters. The underage pregnancy storyline could have involved Sinead IMO.
  • JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It still has repercussions next week with Rob and Eva and the diary thing.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Why are you asking this, obviously it had a point at the time. To educate they said. They didn't know it would go pear shaped on the casting front.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing as he hired them its kinda hard to have sympathy for him.

The actress who played the mother was on footballers wives which Paul Marquess was in charge of, and she was the worst character/actress on the show and completely ruined it for me to the point where i stopped watching because of her. So why on earth he hired her on Hollyoaks is a mystery. Surely he would know from past experience what a bad actress she is.

Good riddance to them i say.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they weren't as well recieved as thought to be so they just decided to get rid which is a shame because I thought Phina Oruche was a good actress and I much preferred The Sharpes overall to The Costellos.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what was the point of the secret family too? if the sharpes are axed the secret famil;y should also be axed or is it different when it comes to white characters?
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    what was the point of the secret family too? if the sharpes are axed the secret famil;y should also be axed or is it different when it comes to white characters?

not sure, but i thought the taylor/arlo interactions were pretty good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure, but i thought the taylor/arlo interactions were pretty good.

this s what i dont get, all this talk about they were crap this and that i must be blinde or something i found this storyline about secret family very interesting although i admit i wasnt keen on the pregnancy one.
    Forum Member
    the taylors were indian

What's the sharpes eldest boy named, I thought his name was taylor?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the sharpes eldest boy named, I thought his name was taylor?

lol sorry that was a mistake hence i edited it lol
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the Taylors the ones who Justin's mother married and one of them was stabbed by a racist bully? If it is they weren't indian.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was much more planned for this family and the storylines but it all got interrupted by Warren's return messed up the continuity and there has been a lot of rewrites it seems, I'm not suprise they are gone to be honest but I've think its becoming obvious that something isn't right at Hollyoaks HQ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Were the Taylors the ones who Justin's mother married and one of them was stabbed by a racist bully? If it is they weren't indian.

yes they were and the actors who played the father and daughter were both indian, the son however was mixed race half nigerian and english, the casting of that family was ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    this s what i dont get, all this talk about they were crap this and that i must be blinde or something i found this storyline about secret family very interesting although i admit i wasnt keen on the pregnancy one.

yeah secret family was fresh like gender change story but teen pregnancy is played out, we just had the mcqueens do this story although with a murder twist but the blackmail angle remains.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah secret family was fresh like gender change story but teen pregnancy is played out, we just had the mcqueens do this story although with a murder twist but the blackmail angle remains.

so is the secret family still in hollyoaks? the son and mother? and what about mr sharpe?
    Forum Member
    so is the secret family still in hollyoaks? the son and mother? and what about mr sharpe?

don't know assume it gets scrapped it would be annoying if it was without the two families they have no purpose. and then those complaining about racism would have a lot stronger case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't know assume it gets scrapped it would be annoying if it was without the two families they have no purpose. and then those complaining about racism would have a lot stronger case.

lol if the secret family stays along with mr sharpe while the other lot dont it will more or less confirm exactly what i think
    Forum Member
    lol if the secret family stays along with mr sharpe while the other lot dont it will more or less confirm exactly what i think

although the blackmail plot might move forward which makes no sense without amber because the teacher also got caught and has no proof other then he said she said against the principal.
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see the underage pregnancy storyline still working if they give the baby to Finn and make it part of Diane's story