Corrie 30/12/10 : She Ain't Worth It

Comments

• zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    masterquan wrote: »
    Tracey is attractive but i'm not succumbing like some of you weaklings considering what she did to my mother
    Life's too short for that...get up them stairs! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Err Tracyluv..How could you :D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Err Tracyluv..How could you :D

She closed her eyes, and closed the curtains
    She knew for certain, she wanted a screw
    She's been away, horniness is creeping
    And with a prat she's sleeping
    But any dick will do...........
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not heard of spoiler tags FGS?

Hells teeth how many bleedin times :mad:

Thought everyone knew hardly spoilers when it all over the forum and on the soap section,

calm down no need to get your knickers in a twist about it, was a genuine mistake jesus :eek:.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How terrifying would it be if those two had a child together?!!!

Truly spawn of the devil...

:eek:

They would call it Damion :eek::eek::eek:
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    They just seem eager to shove more Tracy down our throats at every given opportunity.

Look on the bright side - at least we have been given a break from Becky and her nonsense.:cool:
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Look on the bright side - at least we have been given a break from Becky and her nonsense.:cool:

That's true. Thank god for small mercies. :D
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member

I'd rather have Becky TBH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    was a genuine mistake jesus :eek:.

Didn't know Jesus was a DS forum member.:confused:
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    She closed her eyes, and closed the curtains
    She knew for certain, she wanted a screw
    She's been away, horniness is creeping
    And with a prat she's sleeping
    But any dick will do...........

Brilliant Gulf :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Gail and her beloved polo neck top again ..lol
  • zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    He always puts in an appearance at this time of year.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Gail and her beloved polo neck top again ..lol

I have to say I was lolling at the denim jacket.

I could not bear to watch those final scenes tonight, I am really finding Tracy a turn off, but seducing David. It was so painful. I am an extremely loyal fan and will watch it hot and cold but that was taking the biscuit!

I can't wait til tomorrow for a certain event to take place.
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    15 minutes wrote: »
    Maria is bronzed. Tracy Luv trying to hit the jackpot. Surely Blanche's 'Stash' is more than enough??[/QUOTE]

First I've heard about this - so why does she need a job? And shouldn't she be paying back Deirdre & Ken for the 100k they had to raise on their house to pay for the posh solicitor? And did she ever pay back the 25k to Roy?? How quickly the scriptwriters forget their storylines. :rolleyes:

Ahh the beauty is we don't really know how much the 'stash' is. You would of thought it of been a couple of thousand. She just mentioned to Bionic Barlow that she had some of the stash put away so she could put it into the bookies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    :D loved that ending!! heehee going 3 years without makes david do-able!! aww poor david trying to act the hard man for his mummy soon turns into a typical bloke :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He always puts in an appearance at this time of year.
    Very good!:D:D
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,361
    Forum Member
    Well, what can I say about tonight's episode? It was the best episode we'd had in many weeks with a top notch performance from the amazing actress Kate Ford who put in another storming performance as Toxic Tracy. I loved all her talk about getting laid and how she turned things around on Demon David by dragging him upstairs for a shag. More performances of this magnitude as she's sure to win Best Actress at the soap awards next year.....

<snip>

And, getting back to reality what can I say but .....oh dear!

Performance wise Kate Ford wasn't actually that bad tonight as the script didn't call for her to be anything other than a bitch. No emotion, compassion, or anything beyond her limited capabilities was called for so, whilst not brilliant, good, or even adequate she was nowhere near as bad as she has been in the past.
    I didn't mind so much when she was talking about "getting laid" ~ it's the sort of thing she would do to try and get a reaction out of people ~ but dragging David off to bed was just a step too far.
    Despite the oft-repeated claim that most men will shag anything that breathes I found it a bit hard to believe that David was all fired up about Tracy's treatment of Gail one minute and then was rushing off upstairs with her to indulge in a spot of rumpy-pumpy.
    The whole scenario was played out as if he was some young virgin, desperate to sleep with an older woman for the first time and "lose it". Perhaps the scriptwrites think we have forgotten about his relationship with Tina (or perhaps they have).
    It's possibly the most stupid and unlikely pairing since MOLVIN.

Otherwise it was all pretty dull. This plot with Leanne and Nick Mark III doesn't appear to be moving at all. She wants him, she doesn't want him, she's snogging him but she's staying with Peter, nothing's going to happen...
    Leanne's opinion on things with Nick seems to change every episode, seemingly at the whim of whoever has scripted it.

The only part of the episode which was vaguely amusing was the scene with Sally and Tyrone in the garage when she was encouraging him to stay pit and not let Kevin buy him out. Isn't it strange how your husband having an affaire can cause your opinion of his business partner to take an about face!?

Overall though another p!$$ poor episode ruined by too much over reliance on Tracy and the awful scenes with her & Demon.

1 and a half out of 10
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

1 and a half out of 10

I was hoping for a minus mark RK :-) Has Mark Wadlow lost the plot - after his carp Xmas Eve offerings, he now delivers this!!!
    It really is tragic that Corrie, after delivering brilliant stuff for the 50th, has gone down some god awful road, and I'm sorry, but as I posted earlier, I think PC has to go now, he's putting his friends in the wrong places. A Cotton-led SL, I want to hide in shame!!!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy and David didn't even look as if they wanted to seduce / be seduced.:eek::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Tracy and David didn't even look as if they wanted to seduce / be seduced.:eek::)

Dreadful, but don't get me started... I thought Roy and Tracy was more believable:eek:
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    I was hoping for a minus mark RK :-) Has Mark Wadlow lost the plot - after his carp Xmas Eve offerings, he now delivers this!!!
    It really is tragic that Corrie, after delivering brilliant stuff for the 50th, has gone down some god awful road, and I'm sorry, but as I posted earlier, I think PC has to go now, he's putting his friends in the wrong places. A Cotton-led SL, I want to hide in shame!!!

Well, to be fair, soap is a collaborative process, even though the producer has the final say.

We all know about the scripting conferences which, presumably, the producer, writers, script editors, storyliners etc attend.

I would think that one the "block" has been mapped out the episodes are farmed out to the various writers who then have to write for the various plot threads whether or not they agreed with them.

Mark Wadlow, along with other writers may well have thought that Demon / Tracy was a bad idea, or he may not have. Either way, it's his job to write it regardless of his own opinion on the various storylines.
    Forum Member
    Dreadful, but don't get me started... I thought Roy and Tracy was more believable:eek:

Of course it was. That was a bet between Bev & Tracy so it was more believeable that she'd doctor Roy's drink and then attempt to persuade him he'd slept with her.

This stuff tonight was just absolute garbage.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to be fair, soap is a collaborative process, even though the producer has the final say.

We all know about the scripting conferences which, presumably, the producer, writers, script editors, storyliners etc attend.

I would think that one the "block" has been mapped out the episodes are farmed out to the various writers who then have to write for the various plot threads whether or not they agreed with them.

Mark Wadlow, along with other writers may well have thought that Demon / Tracy was a bad idea, or he may not have. Either way, it's his job to write it regardless of his own opinion on the various storylines.

Maybe Mark Wadlow wrote it as badly as possible to try and convince Phil Collison it was a bad idea? To be fair to him, he couldn't write that well - I still feel dirty from watching it now and not in a good way.

Tracy's return has been awful, badly scripted and badly produced. There were so many other storylines bubbling away wonderfully after the crash involving every single family in the street yet instead they shoved them aside for this - you have to wonder what they're smoking sometimes. Surely Kim Crowther couldn't have done a worse job than what we're suffering at the moment?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah didn't you know ;), we also have God, Gabriel and the three wisemen they all undercover though so make sure your hush hush about it :D
  • IndegIndeg Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shame the balance of storylines has been lost since Tracy's return - hopefully though they are just focusing on Tracy as the a-plot for a short while as her return is so fresh and will very soon start giving equal attention to their other ongoing storylines which are far more compelling.
    Is Peter 46??? Not as fit as he was in 1980??? 30 + 16 = 46
    Peter is 45 - he was born in 1965 (and thus is a few years older than Chris Gascoyne, who is rather closer in age to Jane Danson than Peter is to Leanne!). He joined the Navy at 15 - which I didn't know you could do, but thems the facts.
    Funny scene at the beginning with the Barlows with a good script, but when Kate Ford delivers the lines it just seems so forced and not believable at all. It is much more suited to someone like Blanche saying it.
    Yes. A lot of Tracy's lines are reminiscent of Blanche, and I suspect that's what the writers are aiming for, they want Tracy to be a kind of Blanche Junior...but Kate Ford just can't pull it off. :rolleyes:

I did, though, enjoy Tracy and Peter having a giggle together over her calling Ken and Deirdre a pair of randy old so-and-sos.
    Then we had three people working in the bookies which is hardly necessary and I don't see why John was given the job there.
    Yes! Nick working at the bookies made some sort of sense if John was spending a lot of time at the hospital with Fiz and the baby and if Leanne was going to be spending a lot of time looking after Peter, but Peter doesn't actually seem to need that much looking after and having all three of them in the shop at once with no customers just looks silly!