EE: Could Sean Slater be Zoe Slater's twin brother ?

13»

Comments

• bass55bass55 Posts: 18,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sean is revealed to be Kat's son I will stop watching EastEnders. Simple as that. I don't care what contrived story they come up with to justify it, it will be one twist too far from a producer who is obsessed with secret children and shocks for the sake of it.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not Sean and tbh I can't believe people are till trying push the silly theory that he is, Sean is Jean's son, the actor is in the US and highly doubtful he will return with he career progressing as it is, this secret son is probably a new character and most likely be one of the plots for the spin off.

And if they do go there it will be such a insult to viewers.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    bass55 wrote: »
    If Sean is revealed to be Kat's son I will stop watching EastEnders. Simple as that. I don't care what contrived story they come up with to justify it, it will be one twist too far from a producer who is obsessed with secret children and shocks for the sake of it.

This.

Sean is Jean and Brian's son, and that's that as far as I'm concerned.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    This.

Sean is Jean and Brian's son, and that's that as far as I'm concerned.

You make it sound as though we knew Brian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I think it is TOO obvious and TOO much of a coincidence that Stacey after months of being back only spoke to Sean in this episode x
    However maybe that is the double bluff knowing we will read too much into it perhaps DTC has decided to make it bluntly obvious x

Kat was 14 in pain and confused they mentioned a suicide attempt while she was there maybe thats why she blocked it out, baring in mind that the Viv and Charlie already had 4 girls under their roof (Mo, Lynn, Kat and Belinda) having raised all girls perhaps they decided to only keep the girl to try and make up for where they failed Kat by protecting her and feared that a male might turn out like Harry, or be too much for Kat to bare seeing his face.

Sean it would make sense in the fact perhaps Jean didnt want to have a natural child and pass on her bi polar so they opted to adopt Sean.
    Stacey may have been a happy accident that they didnt plan on, anti biotics making her pill not work etc something simple. Sean found out about his real paternity and confronted Brian (due to the fact Jean may have not been the best person to speak to about important stuff) that ended in disagreement and reason Brian died, Jean then blamed him for Brian's death and cut him out her life.

No way with Rob return but he has been gone "long enough" to reintroduce a new Sean. The Key is also perhaps Brian's private papers and include Sean's real birth certificate.

I would love it to be someone else but the Slaters are known for their close family so just maybe this is the answer or perhaps their is another "cousin" we havent heard of yet and will be discussed in the near future :)