HO: Mandy & Warren confusion

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
Forum Member
✭✭
In tonights HO Mandy spoke to Warren about the plan to marry Tony, gain custody of Tom then divorce Tony and get all his money. My confusion is 'What money'? I thought Tony lost all his money. I rememer him talking to Dom about it how most of it went on Holly's school fees thats why Dom burnt down Il Gnosh. Warren knew this because Dom asked him for money for Tony. So unless I have missed something, what money is Mandy hoping to gain seeing as it was intentional arson I dont think the insurance will pay for it Also Warren knows Tony has no money so what is the scam exactly.

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would just ignore it. Everything to do with Warren and Mandy is confusing.
  • wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The insurance money from the restaurant i'm guessing :)
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought she told Frankie she has another man called Simon, hmm all messed up :S
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Tony was dead. :D
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Tony was dead. :D

:p you never know might be, just another plot hole that PM seems to have forgotten...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I also thought she told Frankie she has another man called Simon, hmm all messed up :S

Yeh she was saying to Gilly, that she had a nice house, and that her and her husband or partner had good careers and could offer Tom a good stable home.

Mandy is deranged. Tom better stay well clear of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh she was saying to Gilly, that she had a nice house, and that her and her husband or partner had good careers and could offer Tom a good stable home.

Mandy is deranged. Tom better stay well clear of her.

I think it is all a lie, she admitted to steph that she didn't have her own house, but if she was to say 'well i'm shacked up with a murderer' it wouldn't do her custody battle any favours :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wondertash wrote: »
    The insurance money from the restaurant i'm guessing :)

But Im sure the insurance wouldnt pay out because it was arson
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the same thing OP, he hasn't got any :confused:

What I want to know is why is she not with her daughter Ella and the so perfect Simon... And why she's turned to the darkside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wondertash wrote: »
    I think it is all a lie, she admitted to steph that she didn't have her own house, but if she was to say 'well i'm shacked up with a murderer' it wouldn't do her custody battle any favours :D

Indeed. Can't believe she would get Tom involved wth another murderer, after all he's been through. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Im sure the insurance wouldnt pay out because it was arson

Well thats what i thought, especially since Dom's defence was that he 'did it for Tony' but Tony seems to think they're going to pay out, isn't that how he's going to open his new spa? :rolleyes:
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom and Mandy would be like the black plague if they double up. I imagine the last episode of HO to be a showdown between them two and Nancy as to who can get the most people killed
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    In tonights HO Mandy spoke to Warren about the plan to marry Tony, gain custody of Tom then divorce Tony and get all his money. My confusion is 'What money'? I thought Tony lost all his money. I rememer him talking to Dom about it how most of it went on Holly's school fees thats why Dom burnt down Il Gnosh. Warren knew this because Dom asked him for money for Tony. So unless I have missed something, what money is Mandy hoping to gain seeing as it was intentional arson I dont think the insurance will pay for it Also Warren knows Tony has no money so what is the scam exactly.

Thanks

Could Mandy have been refering to the money left in trust for Tom after Max died.

Tony is also Tom's godfather, so marrying Tony, along with what was stated in the wills left by Mr C and Helen might give her a stronger position when it came to gaining custody of Tom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks as a whole lately has been confusing :confused:
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    They should both die, for good this time.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole storyline, like the majority of the show, is poorly written and has the most appalling continuity.

I thought she and Ella's father had split when she last returned, why would her and Tom move in with him?

This scheming storyline sounds exactly like something Cindy would, and has tried, to do.

Saddening to watch a Hollyoaks Legend being so poorly written for.
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    The whole storyline, like the majority of the show, is poorly written and has the most appalling continuity.

I thought she and Ella's father had split when she last returned, why would her and Tom move in with him?

This scheming storyline sounds exactly like something Cindy would, and has tried, to do.

Saddening to watch a Hollyoaks Legend being so poorly written for.

It's sad to see the whole writing and production of Hollyoaks go down the pan. Unless this is sorted out fast Hollyoaks will struggle to get new viewers watching as there is no real consistancy to Hollyoaks now.
  • Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LDN wrote: »
    Hollyoaks as a whole lately has been confusing :confused:

This.

Warren, Mandy, Cheryl and Brendan's storylines have been really confusing me of late.

I know its a different storyline but didn't Brendan leave Ste in that gay bar a few weeks back to go back to Ireland and then he popped back up to murder Danny at the club. :confused:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Jay_1983 wrote: »
    This.

Warren, Mandy, Cheryl and Brendan's storylines have been really confusing me of late.

I know its a different storyline but didn't Brendan leave Ste in that gay bar a few weeks back to go back to Ireland and then he popped back up to murder Danny at the club. :confused:

Danny rang him said he needed to come back to sort Warren out. But the reason why this strand is a little confusing is because I'm assuming this was added in as a way of filling in the gaps that the Sharpes' axing left. I'm glad as the scenes have been far more entertaining than Amber and Gabby would have been.

Mandy's situation at the moment: Ella's dad is a man called Mark - he's not with Mandy at the moment, she claims she's now with a man called Simon.
  • Jay_1983Jay_1983 Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Danny rang him said he needed to come back to sort Warren out. But the reason why this strand is a little confusing is because I'm assuming this was added in as a way of filling in the gaps that the Sharpes' axing left. I'm glad as the scenes have been far more entertaining than Amber and Gabby would have been.

Mandy's situation at the moment: Ella's dad is a man called Mark - he's not with Mandy at the moment, she claims she's now with a man called Simon.

Thanks for that. :)

Have the Sharpes definitely been axed then? The only reason I ask is that I read an interview with Paul M a few months back and he said that the show would be following up the Amber pregnancy storyline by seeing her as a teenage mum. I assume plans have changed since then and the storyline and family have been dropped.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Jay_1983 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. :)

Have the Sharpes definitely been axed then? The only reason I ask is that I read an interview with Paul M a few months back and he said that the show would be following up the Amber pregnancy storyline by seeing her as a teenage mum. I assume plans have changed since then and the storyline and family have been dropped.

There's still been no official confirmation that the Sharpes have been axed, but the actors playing Taylor and Amber have said that they've left apparently. All the signs point to them having gone for good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    I thought the same thing OP, he hasn't got any :confused:

What I want to know is why is she not with her daughter Ella and the so perfect Simon... And why she's turned to the darkside.

I am wondering this myself. I wonder if Ella was taken away from her when she was supposedly abandonned abroad by Tony? What she is saying to the villagers is different to what she portrays to Warren. She is looking for revenge and Tony has already told her it was a mix up with the money as it was under the pillow, so perhaps there is something more sinister bubbling under the surface...
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    I would just ignore it. Everything to do with Warren and Mandy is confusing.

I second that!!