A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huh?? :confused:

You said where is everyone :p
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    You said where is everyone :p

I had been wondering why the thread was so quiet all day and I had been trying to stop it from getting to page 2. I'm just watching a bit of the Super Bowl, what are you up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had been wondering why the thread was so quiet all day and I had been trying to stop it from getting to page 2. I'm just watching a bit of the Super Bowl, what are you up to?

Hah i know it was a failed attempt at humor :p I ididn't know the Superbowl was on tonight apparently DC are going to perform :eek: And just watching telly :)
    Forum Member
    Hah i know it was a failed attempt at humor :p I ididn't know the Superbowl was on tonight apparently DC are going to perform :eek: And just watching telly :)

Ah makes sense now :p It's on BBC2 at the moment and I think they're performing at halftime. I probably won't stay up for that though as I have college tomorrow :D I have my EU Competition Law lecture with French Dude tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that ;) Anything interesting on TV?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone stay up for the Superbowl i'll probably watch it later :)
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    This thread's so quiet today! I've got my EU Competition Law lecture with French Dude in an hour. I'm looking forward to that ;)
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone stay up for the Superbowl i'll probably watch it later :)

I did, so disappointed.
    Forum Member
    I did, so disappointed.

What were you disappointed with?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did, so disappointed.

I have yet to see it but why dissapointed ?

And hey guys how is everyone ?
    Forum Member
    And hey guys how is everyone ?

I'm fine, just sitting in EU Competition Law now waiting for French Dude ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine, just sitting in EU Competition Law now waiting for French Dude ;)

Ohh la la have yo a beret on :p
    Forum Member
    Ohh la la have yo a beret on :p

No not this week, too windy :( He was just talking about the presentations and his plans to spice things up by expecting students to prepare questions ;) Of course my mind thought of something else ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No not this week, too windy :( He was just talking about the presentations and his plans to spice things up by expecting students to prepare questions ;) Of course my mind thought of something else ;)

I know it is here too :( And i bet it did :D You should do yours in French really show willing :p
    Forum Member
    I know it is here too :( And i bet it did :D You should do yours in French really show willing :p

It just might ;) I need to get my mind out of the gutter beforehand though. I haven't written anything in French since school so it might be a bit tricky, but then again I could just let the funky music do the talking :D He's still on about the dominant position in competition law at the moment. I can think of another dominant position involving him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just might ;) I need to get my mind out of the gutter beforehand though. I haven't written anything in French since school so it might be a bit tricky, but then again I could just let the funky music do the talking :D He's still on about the dominant position in competition law at the moment. I can think of another dominant position involving him ;)

Haha you seriously have it bad :D and yes mind out of the gutter ASAP tying to hold a convo with him is going to be taxing indeed :p

And have come up with the perfect introductory Kate Bush playlist for new fans wanting to get into her
    Forum Member
    Haha you seriously have it bad :D and yes mind out of the gutter ASAP tying to hold a convo with him is going to be taxing indeed :p

And have come up with the perfect introductory Kate Bush playlist for new fans wanting to get into her

I think I do :D Well it's his own fault for using so much innuendo and words/phrases with double meanings! No wonder they say French is the language of love ;) He said he was sick all last week and hopes not to lose his voice tonight. Maybe someone should wear a nurse's uniform to next week's lecture ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I do :D Well it's his own fault for using so much innuendo and words/phrases with double meanings! No wonder they say French is the language of love ;) He said he was sick all last week and hopes not to lose his voice tonight. Maybe someone should wear a nurse's uniform to next week's lecture ;)

Haha that is true the french on the most part are annoyingly seductive in all they do their language alone no wonder they call it a romance language :D And haha thats one way to grab attention :p
    Forum Member
    Haha that is true the french on the most part are annoyingly seductive in all they do their language alone no wonder they call it a romance language :D And haha thats one way to grab attention :p

Maybe that's what he's trying to do. He could be using the innuendo to get female students' attention. Naughty git ;) It would be funny if someone turned up in a nurse's uniform. I of course would turn up in my beret and necktie :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe that's what he's trying to do. He could be using the innuendo to get female students' attention. Naughty git ;) It would be funny if someone turned up in a nurse's uniform. I of course would turn up in my beret and necktie :p

Haha one word of French and he's hoping the female populace of the class fall at his feet could well be :p And of course with a stripey top and pedal pushers very Audrey Hepburn :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Evening!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mimi, how are you getting on with Joni Mitchell?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey mimi and LM how are you guys? :)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey HM i am great. You?
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Listening to Chaka Khan, underrated singer, Ain't Nobody is just one of my favourite songs
This discussion has been closed.