EE: Could Sean Slater be Zoe Slater's twin brother ?

GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
Forum Member
Sean was born in 1984 as was Zoe.

EDIT: the last two options on the poll are meant to read: Yes! And I want him to be and No! But I want him to be :)

Do you think Sean is Zoe's twin? 134 votes

Yes! But I don't want him to be !
14% 20 votes
No! And I don't want him to be !
51% 69 votes
No! But I think he will be !
8% 12 votes
Yes! And I think he will be !
24% 33 votes

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mother (the jessica fletcher of our family) worked this out by the end credits, and it seems to be a theory on here already. I think he could be.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so as he is the same age as Zoe and there must be a reason he was a main part of the episode.

Also the bond that Jean has with Kat is special maybe because of this.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    I believe the ages work for Sean. He left age 16 to join the Army when Stacey was 11 making him five years older. Stacey arrived in 2004 aged 15 making her 25/6 now and Sean 30/1 (giving Sean a birth year of ?1984 the same as Zoe). This would also tie in with the key belonging to Sean's 'Dad' who could be Harry.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sean was born in 1984, same as Zoe. It's a definite possibility.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I said this at the end of the episode. I'm trying to find out when Sean was born to see if the dates match but so far, no luck. If he isn't Kats son, there's definitely gonna be some connection. If he's not her son, I think that the key will be a key to his dad's lock up and they will find birth cents or some sort of evidence of who Kats son is. Tonight's episode was brilliant!
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No - they are not the same age. I think the key will have something to do with it though.
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they go down this route its really going to mess everything up because it would make a mockery of Sean and Jean's relationship.

Sean was 16 on Xmas Day 2000 as that is when he ran away from home and that's established in the history of his character.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not its too much retconning to be believable and what would be the point Sean isn't going to be returning on a fall time basis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I believe the ages work for Sean. He left age 16 to join the Army when Stacey was 11 making him five years older. Stacey arrived in 2004 aged 15 making her 25/6 now and Sean 30/1 (giving Sean a birth year of ?1984 the same as Zoe). This would also tie in with the key belonging to Sean's 'Dad' who could be Harry.

What do you mean could be Harry's son? Of course he would be Harry's son, if he's supposedly the long lost son of Kat and Zoe's twin.😐 🔫 lol
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they do this it really will be the most stupid thing they have ever done
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan was also born in 1984
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me believes it's Sean but then the twist itself is such a bolt from the blue, that it seems too obvious to be him.

DTC is probably concocting a masterplan for Kat's son to be the younger step-brother of Kevin Wicks as we speak. I'm looking forward to the Shirley-Kat two-hander in an abandoned crèche already.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I'm unsure as it stands.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he will be but I'm not sure yet if I want him to be or not. Eastenders family's are so confusing.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me believes it's Sean but then the twist itself is such a bolt from the blue, that it seems too obvious to be him.

DTC is probably concocting a masterplan for Kat's son to be the younger step-brother of Kevin Wicks as we speak. I'm looking forward to the Shirley-Kat two-hander in an abandoned crèche already.

Kat: You Cant tell me what to do your not my sister in law

Shirley: Yes i am

duff duff duff
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I read that Stacey was aged 16 when she joined. giving her a birth year of 1988 which would make Sean's birth year of 1983.... A year older than Zoe..... He always seemed older than her.

I really don't want it to Sean... It would mess Kat up more knowing that her son went to another family member......
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we even know if this other child lived? Must be a reasonthis child wasn't brought up with Zoe
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope this isn't the case, I mean we are really getting into the realms of the worst kind of US soaps with some of these stories.
  • ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would HATE it to be Sean, it would stamp all over the Jean/Sean/Stacey family dynamic and also what the hell would it achieve? Rob Kazinsky wasn't around the same time as Jessie Wallace so they never shared scenes and I don't think that is going to change any time soon. I'd rather the child was someone we don't know, a new face to breathe life into Kat or even a still birth if anything. I just don't want the family crapped all over for the hell of it.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm praying to the script gods its some guy in Ireland and not Sean.
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean must be a red herring, DTC used loads in the Lucy reveal remember
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Can you add an option for 'don't know'?

Because I'm not sure whether the baby is Sean or not, he could be or he could not, so could Ryan or the baby could have been adopted by someone outside the family.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Can you add an option for 'don't know'?

Because I'm not sure whether the baby is Sean or not, he could be or he could not, so could Ryan or the baby could have been adopted by someone outside the family.

The poll is asking what you think, not what you know. Nobody knows. :)
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    The poll is asking what you think, not what you know. Nobody knows. :)

Fair enough!

But I WANTED to vote, that's the point!
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Fair enough!

But I WANTED to vote, that's the point!

OKAY. :D

Well what do you think? Do you think Sean will turn out to be Zoe's twin brother or not?