2»

Comments

• MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UAV
    Hunter Killer
    Counter UAV

I get killed before getting any of the good streaks and also waiting for my care packages. :o
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    UAV
    Hunter Killer
    Counter UAV

I get killed before getting any of the good streaks and also waiting for my care packages. :o

That used to happen to me. But now I wait till I die and call in the care package at the spawn point, which is normally quiet by that time.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the tips :)

Well now you have the Peacekeeper how about this?

Peacekeeper with red dot sight and quick draw grip

Wildcard - Extra Perk 1

Perks - Blindeye, Hardline, Cold blooded, Engineer

Lethal - Betty or claymore

Tactical - Emp grenade or Black hat

This set up allows you to mix running and gunning with hanging back. Which can be handy if thing start going badly in a match.

(If you want a secondary weapon then ditch the tactical)
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That used to happen to me. But now I wait till I die and call in the care package at the spawn point, which is normally quiet by that time.

I may try that next time :) Except on Hijacked. I get killed simply spawning on that map. :D
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    The first week on blops 2 i was getting dogs every game without camping and was getting k/d ratio of about 4.31 each game, then the rest of the world comes online and lag comp ****s the game up for me.

Dedicated servers are needed.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well now you have the Peacekeeper how about this?

Peacekeeper with red dot sight and quick draw grip

Wildcard - Extra Perk 1

Perks - Blindeye, Hardline, Cold blooded, Engineer

Lethal - Betty or claymore

Tactical - Emp grenade or Black hat

This set up allows you to mix running and gunning with hanging back. Which can be handy if thing start going badly in a match.

(If you want a secondary weapon then ditch the tactical)

Sounds good thanks BD. I'm finding it difficult not to ADS lol instead of firing from the hip. Had a few games last night and did not bad though. What I do find strange is that one game I can run around with, say the Peacekeeper and put people down no problem but the next game it becomes a water gun lol
    Forum Member
    Sounds good thanks BD. I'm finding it difficult not to ADS lol instead of firing from the hip. Had a few games last night and did not bad though. What I do find strange is that one game I can run around with, say the Peacekeeper and put people down no problem but the next game it becomes a water gun lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of "Lag Comp".

Sadly, the game doesn't play fair or consistant!!!

I was running round with the Five-Seven pistol last night and in one game got 32 kills for around 8 deaths because when I joined the match all my UK mates were on the other team and I was in with the random foreigners. The very next game I was on the same team as my mates and dies 8 times in a row before I even managed my first kill. That one ended 14 kills to 19 deaths.

Well if you want to concentrate on hip firing I'd go with targeting laser and foregrip in the weapon slots and Toughness and Dexterity in the perk slots.

Though without engineer in perk 3 you may as well ditch emp/black hat too.

Have to say I'm so useless at hip firing that I only ever do it in emergencies or when people have their back to me! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the wonderful world of "Lag Comp".

Sadly, the game doesn't play fair or consistant!!!

I was running round with the Five-Seven pistol last night and in one game got 32 kills for around 8 deaths because when I joined the match all my UK mates were on the other team and I was in with the random foreigners. The very next game I was on the same team as my mates and dies 8 times in a row before I even managed my first kill. That one ended 14 kills to 19 deaths.

Well if you want to concentrate on hip firing I'd go with targeting laser and foregrip in the weapon slots and Toughness and Dexterity in the perk slots.

Though without engineer in perk 3 you may as well ditch emp/black hat too.

Have to say I'm so useless at hip firing that I only ever do it in emergencies or when people have their back to me! :o

I'll just keep trying out different weapons to see how I compare with them but I do prefer smg or assault weps. I'm hopeless with sniper rifles lol by the time I have someone lined up in my sights, im dead lol I also tried the shotguns which was fun. I'm not one to bother about K/D ratio or how high my accuracy is or whether I get enough kills to call in a care package or what ever. For me it's all about having fun while gaming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just keep trying out different weapons to see how I compare with them but I do prefer smg or assault weps. I'm hopeless with sniper rifles lol by the time I have someone lined up in my sights, im dead lol I also tried the shotguns which was fun. I'm not one to bother about K/D ratio or how high my accuracy is or whether I get enough kills to call in a care package or what ever. For me it's all about having fun while gaming.

If you want to have fun, then try the cross bow.

It's difficult to get a kill but when you do get one it's very satisfying.
    Especially the long shot stickies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to have fun, then try the cross bow.

It's difficult to get a kill but when you do get one it's very satisfying.
    Especially the long shot stickies.

Yeah I have seen others using it and pulling off some good kills and been stuck with it myself a few times lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have seen others using it and pulling off some good kills and been stuck with it myself a few times lol

It's good for getting long distance vehicle explosions too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

BTW A good tip for getting easy cross bow kills is to find a good place where you know people are going to come from and then throw a shock charge in front and when the enemy get caught in it they freeze for a little while and give you time to hit them.

It's a bit campy, but gets you up fast.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Changed scorestreaks and now go with

UAV
    Counter UAV
    K-9 unit.

Only gone for k-9 unit cause I want the calling card. Must say though its not a good score streak as I managed to get it the other day and only got 4 kills.
  • Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Changed scorestreaks and now go with

UAV
    Counter UAV
    K-9 unit.

Only gone for k-9 unit cause I want the calling card. Must say though its not a good score streak as I managed to get it the other day and only got 4 kills.

Try to use care package with engineer perk so you could get K9.

I got a swarm twice and K9 yesterday.
    Forum Member
    I'm fairly certain, that the stuff you get out of care packages doesn't count towards the calling card.

I'm sure someone will correct if that has now changed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fairly certain, that the stuff you get out of care packages doesn't count towards the calling card.

I'm sure someone will correct if that has now changed.

It counts. I think it doesn't count if it's from the opposing sides package.

Haven't received a Lodestar or VTOL yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: it appears as though some score streaks from care packages count towards the challenges and others don't.

For example swarm and K-9 unit count, but warthog doesn't.
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Titan9 wrote: »
    Update: it appears as though some score streaks from care packages count towards the challenges and others don't.

For example swarm and K-9 unit count, but warthog doesn't.

You need to have it unlocked using a token for it to be counted towards the challenge

I'm guessing here you don't have the Warthog unlocked?..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to have it unlocked using a token for it to be counted towards the challenge

I'm guessing here you don't have the Warthog unlocked?..

Thanks TellyAddick I was wondering why it doesn't count.

I am on Prestige master myself, however I was using my friends profile (prestige 7, level 37). i think he hadn't unlocked it.
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UAV
    Hunter Killer
    Care Package

I get a bit annoyed at the hunterkiller when you go to fling it only to discover its a Care Package and throw it on the roof. Damn annoying! once I have a UAV I'm usually in for a Care Package and hunter killer. My K/D ration is terrible!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UAV
    Hunter Killer
    Care Package

I get a bit annoyed at the hunterkiller when you go to fling it only to discover its a Care Package and throw it on the roof. Damn annoying! once I have a UAV I'm usually in for a Care Package and hunter killer. My K/D ration is terrible!

Don't worry about K/D just have fun. My K/D is 1.35 though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    UAV
    Hunter Killer
    Care Package

LOL I do that sometimes.