Options

What does it mean to 'smash her back doors in' ??

Comments

• Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 21,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine that James as entered many a back door, to get to Narnia.
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    flower 2 wrote: »
    Whatever it means, it doesn't sound pleasant, and I am sure it would only be uttered by a cretin.

You mean someone with the congenital thyroid disorder Cretinism?

If we're going to be politically correct let's keep it consistent.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    I imagine that James as entered many a back door, to get to Narnia.

You is funny :D:D:D
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently James likes vigorous anal sex.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Whats the chuff?

The chuff is the exit hole :D

You may have heard the expression "as tight as a gnat's chuff" - i.e. someone who won't spend any money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    You mean someone with the congenital thyroid disorder Cretinism?

If we're going to be politically correct let's keep it consistent.

My granny had thyroid issues, never heard her mention anything about back doors. :p
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,416
    Forum Member
    It's a frequently used term by Keith Lemon often directed at Holly Willobough on Celebrity Juice.

It's banter.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That word 'banter' needs banning.
  • Options
    go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a frequently used term by Keith Lemon often directed at Holly Willobough on Celebrity Juice.

It's banter.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows its Keith Lemon banter that he uses when its any girl he fancies in jest :D why others see it as a gay jibe because James said it I don't get
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    God you lot are so out of touch.

Don't all of you also head out on a friday night to pull some slutbuckets, ask them to get the tits out for the lads followed by a fair bit of smashing their back doors in?

Jeez, some of you lot are soo square. :D
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

Don't all of you also head out on a friday night to pull some slutbuckets, ask them to get the tits out for the lads followed by a fair bit of smashing their back doors in?

I know :o - theres nothing like a spot of anal, with a fit lad whos got a todger like a baby's arm, behind the local Asda after closing time. A good downpour of rain and the smell of the bins just add to the atmosphere. :D
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe it said that, Georges cringed out eyes to camera said it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that's a particularly nice ending to an evening. Unless the young lady has locked herself out.

Read this,

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/women-being-coerced-into-having-anal-sex-researchers-say-with-persuasion-normalised-9671395.html

James is a low life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to that article girls are forced into it, we now get James advocating it hoping Shyte face Ricci find a "fit bird" and pushes himself on her, no doubt James will most probably be wining BB because of it.
  • Options
    marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't...., no sorry, I CAN believe he said that. He is such a vile person.
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's banter.

I agree it is banter by the dirty mouthed Keith Lemon,,,:(.....and I was disgusted at James using the term on Last night show.......How very embarrassing for the lovely Ola to hear....I've really liked James throughout and posted as such on here ...but for me that was not 'Bang Tidy' (as the dirty mouth Lemon would say)....It was Bang out of Order....!!!...Sorry James but you just lost my vote....!!!!
  • Options
    Emma-in-HantsEmma-in-Hants Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I think it's what Gary would call "always necessarily apply lubricant"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    James is gay he likes Bums and I am guessing mens too.. no offence to any gay people out there each to there own.. just james is in the closet
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

ooh young boys are so sexy when they talk like this...makes me want to take them home and twist their testicles till they pop :)
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is dat you?

As father of Constantine and one of loose sphincter as a consequence of being a late Roman Emperor--my wife Helena was a shopaholic btw--I speak from the Auguric Goose of Wisdom who has honked over Hertfordshire and tells me ALL that's happening with my agents in LA via the Mystic Setting of the Diary Room. ;-) :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D So Real,babe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    I agree it is banter by the dirty mouthed Keith Lemon,,,:(.....and I was disgusted at James using the term on Last night show.......How very embarrassing for the lovely Ola to hear....I've really liked James throughout and posted as such on here ...but for me that was not 'Bang Tidy' (as the dirty mouth Lemon would say)....It was Bang out of Order....!!!...Sorry James but you just lost my vote....!!!!
    In my day they said, 'You never know till you tried it' and 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'......but preferable to modern proclivity to putting things in your mouth which have no business there, but then I'm Very Fussy about what I eat.... Seriously, I felt it was James's middle-aged man's attempt to connect with the Yoof by clearly quoting Keith Lemon's bang-tidy mantras, innit?
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    Up the Chuff PMSL :D:D:D choked on me coffee there

Weird I always thought the Chuff was the front door..

Personally I find the term James used a lot more offensive than some of the things housemates receive warnings for 'that may cause offence' . But perhaps because the term does not discriminate against any of the 9 protected characteristic groups protected by the Single Equality Act (hey we can ALL have our back doors smashed in !) it cannot possibly cause offence ?!?!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is gay he likes Bums and I am guessing mens too.. no offence to any gay people out there each to there own.. just james is in the closet
    Er, isn't this lawsuit 'slander'?? Or shows maybe a narrow heterosexual scope of activities to confine this act to 'gay' only?? :o >:(>:(
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having anal sex , so many women enjoy it apparently