Rank acts in terms of talent.

2»

Comments

• dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In order of all-round most to least talented. Taking dancing, stage presence etc into consideration of course aswell as singing...

I have a feeling you included that bit so you could have Rylan high up? ;)
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll bite:
    James
    Ella
    Jahmene
    Rylan
    District 3
    Lucy
    Kye
    Union J
    Christopher
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being as objective as possible (e.g. I can't stand Jahmene or Christopher, I'm not putting Jahmene below Ella because of bias, it's just she seems to have more control and is better than him when not belting, he isn't as strong when he's not belting and the over belting gets on my nerves)

Ella

Jahmene

(Melanie)

James
    (Jade)

Lucy (at what she does)
    (Carolynne)
    Christopher (awful as he is, the guy can sing)
    (MK1)
    Kye

Union J

Rylan
    District 3
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I have a feeling you included that bit so you could have Rylan high up? ;)
    Or because there are other types of talent besides just being a good singer? ;)

He's also done some songwriting previously which is why he's so high in my list, I think him and James have the whole package.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or because there are other types of talent besides just being a good singer? ;)

He's also done some songwriting previously which is why he's so high in my list, I think him and James have the whole package.

I don't mind Rylan, actually, to be honest, and to be fair, I'm looking forward to him this week to hear him stripped back. :)
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd go with this.

Christopher is the best thing to come out of Liverpool since The Beatles. Only Chris has more potential.

Glad to see someone else on this forum with such good taste <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    In terms of talent

Ella
    James
    Jahmene
    Kye
    Union J/District 3
    Lucy
    Rylan
    Christopher

In terms of who I like

Kye: Loved him from the start, you can tell he genuinley wants it, lovely voice aswell, looks great for a 30 year old

James: Grown to like him loads, only realy started to realise how much I Liked him at the beginning of the live shows

Ella: Beautiful voice, seems like a nice girl too, reminds me of Adele, she will go far, such a big voice for a 16 year old

Jahmene: Oh my what a lovely young guy, you can tell hes had a tough past and singing gets him through it, I love him and his voice

Union J: They are so unbelievably cute! Yeah I probably find that because i'm the age group they are aiming at (17), I especially love George and Jaymi(he has the best voice)

District 3: Like Union J I think they are cute, they have better harmonies, but I think Union J has teh edge on them.

Lucy: Good song writer, but not much more than that, plus I think its unfair that shes had a free ride past last weeks elimination, not fair on the other acts, plus its reported that she has alcohol poisoning so shes brought the illness on herself.

Rylan: Entertaining sometimes, thats about it, its his time to go, not fair that amazing singers(Jade) gets eliminated and Rylan gets to say.

Christopher: Hes past his sell by date, I cant see him selling out arenas if I'm honest, I feel sorry for him sometimes, but dont think hes suited for this show. He would be better in west-end musicals.

Rant over :D
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to rank every contestant in the series;

13-most talented.
    1- least talented

MY OPINION OF COURSE

13 Melanie
    12 Jahmene
    11 Ella
    10 James