Emmerdaily - 04/12/12 - Distraught Deceived Dingle Dame's Dilemma Deepens

JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
Forum Member
Chas is forced to reconsider her chances of walking free. Rhona and Laurel confront Paddy and Marlon about their lies. Gennie and Nikhil reach an unusual compromise over their work/life balance

Spoilers from itv.com

Evening All and MrB :):)

Comments

• agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening JW x I may be here and I may not be, depending on how things go in the kitchen this evening...... I'm "trying a new recipe" :o
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all Dailians and thanks for t'thread, Jackeh. :)

Brrr, it's gone cold again. :mad: I've got my fleecy gownie on over my clothes. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening JW x I may be here and I may not be, depending on how things go in the kitchen this evening...... I'm "trying a new recipe" :o

It's dead easy, Aggie. Heat up t'beans in a pan and pour them over a couple of slices of toast. Voila! :cool:
  • JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Thanks Everyone :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoo hoo *waves* everyone, boy have I had to keep my itchy typing fingers in check today as I am saving myself for the t'Daily for my mildstone. I couldn't think of an alliteration MrB, sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Yoo hoo *waves* everyone, boy have I had to keep my itchy typing fingers in check today as I am saving myself for the t'Daily for my mildstone. I couldn't think of an alliteration MrB, sorry

Hmph. Fairly flippin' feeble :rolleyes:

:D:D
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Everyone :)
    tinkie wrote: »

Only 3 more posts Tinkie! :D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all Dailians and thanks for t'thread, Jackeh. :)

Brrr, it's gone cold again. :mad: I've got my fleecy gownie on over my clothes. :o

I got my onesie on. Its got animal on it from the muppets. :D
  • Mrs_Stig24Mrs_Stig24 Posts: 4,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and thanks for the thread Jack! :)
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi JW :):) Delicious D's tonight ;)

Hello there aggie, jaded, tinkie, pixie, Mel, Mrs S and all you lovely Dailians to come :D

Champers and canapés at the ready for tinkie:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All! :):):)
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and greetings to our threadstarter Jack and our tailenders SULLA and Lotty.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my onesie on. Its got animal on it from the muppets. :D

Self-portrait eh? :):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    It's dead easy, Aggie. Heat up t'beans in a pan and pour them over a couple of slices of toast. Voila! :cool:

You're assuming I have beans :D the last time I ate beans the amount of gas I produced defoliated the whole Peak District
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everning all :)

Jewels501 wrote: »
    Evening all and greetings to our threadstarter Jack and our tailenders SULLA and Lotty.:)
    Does this mean that Jack & Sulla Top 'n' Tail :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jewels501 wrote: »

Salve Jewelius and all posting plebs
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're assuming I have beans :D the last time I ate beans the amount of gas I produced defoliated the whole Peak District
    Green energy - it's the future :D
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everning all :)

Does this mean that Jack & Sulla Top 'n' Tail :D

I'm saying nothing....:cool::D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member
    Self-portrait eh? :):o

Aye.

He's got better teeth than me though. :(:p
  • chrisdebagchrisdebag Posts: 102,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :DGreat work as always Jack

It is very cold today

I hope you are all well xx
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,732
    Forum Member
    Evening all. I went to the podiatrist this morning and got caught in a ruddy hurricane.
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,383
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Jack :)

Boyfriend and I have been out for tea and have just managed to get back in time for tonight's episode.

Speaking of t'show I had lunch today with my mother and some of her friends. One of them, watches Emmerdale and was telling me how her mother was friends with the Grandmother of one of the current writing / scripting team {I'm naming no names!! ;)}.

Anyway, on a visit to said writer's home city about 4 or 5 weeks ago said writer asked the person who was being visited what they thought about Emmerdale at the moment.

The lady told said writer that she wasn't interested in any of the storylines and that it was all a bit rubbish! :D

Said writer replied that the team were working very hard on the storylines and that it would be "getting more exciting" very soon.

So, even though SB thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and everything is rosy in the garden there's at least one person on the writing / scripting team who has had some honest feedback! ;)

Evening all! :D:):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!! Baloney's on my tellybox and it's not even Saturday. :mad::mad:
  • chrisdebagchrisdebag Posts: 102,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    Evening all. I went to the podiatrist this morning and got caught in a ruddy hurricane.

For one minute there I thought it was going to be a corny joke
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Jack :)

Boyfriend and I have been out for tea and have just managed to get back in time for tonight's episode.

Speaking of t'show I had lunch today with my mother and some of her friends. One of them, watches Emmerdale and was telling me how her mother was friends with the Grandmother of one of the current writing / scripting team {I'm naming no names!! ;)}.

Anyway, on a visit to said writer's home city about 4 or 5 weeks ago said writer asked the person who was being visited what they thought about Emmerdale at the moment.

The lady told said writer that she wasn't interested in any of the storylines and that it was all a bit rubbish! :D

Said writer replied that the team were working very hard on the storylines and that it would be "getting more exciting" very soon.

So, even though SB thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and everything is rosy in the garden there's at least one person on the writing / scripting team who has had some honest feedback! ;)

Evening all! :D:):D

I LOVE that story!
    And I LOVE that Lady who told the writer the truth.

Let's hope the writing DOES improve.