ED: Baby Moses father

Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is from the front cover of the next TV Choice issue, which has the faces of:
Cain, Declan and more surprisingly for me Ross

At least it isn't Jai or Adam. Who could it be?

Comments

• soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the picture from inside soap Adam is on the picture with his Dad as well .

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2j0h9a8.jpg
  • Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I've missed it, I don't think Cain has definitely said 'no'. It's a 'summer of infidelity' so Cain being revealed as Mo's dad would fit into that.

If he were Jai's or the dodgy copper's, why wouldn't she tell Cain?

Again, if Mo were Declan's, why not tell Cain? Other than Megan making a fuss I don't see where they can go with it. I can't see Declan just showing up and claiming him!

Ross being the daddy would cause conflict with Debs, but I can see her getting over it soon enough.

I think Cain being the father would cause the most drama but of course it could be someone you wouldn't even consider like Robert!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an on screen reveal.
    There will be no spoilers.
    There may be lots of speculation and 'spoilers' with question marks but nothing official or genuine. Publication by the press is strictly banned.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Pete or Ross
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, if it turned out to be Ross, it would mean Debs caring for Ross' child. It would make Pete miserable and Emma doesn't want Pete getting hurt. We've also seen Emma caring for Moses. Might they have Emma attempting to smother another baby? First Ross, now his son?
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Is the baby definitely going to be called Moses? I've not seen any spoilers or whatnot.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it'll have toupee Declan's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Is the baby definitely going to be called Moses? I've not seen any spoilers or whatnot.
    Unfortnately, although there already is a Moses Dingle.
    I suppose he's Moses Macey though. Sounds daft to me.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the baby will be Declan's, after everything that happened. If it was Ross, Pete or James, that would be a great twist.
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Unfortnately, although there already is a Moses Dingle.
    I suppose he's Moses Macey though. Sounds daft to me.

Thanks. I think it's a pretty terrible name either way, and just silly when there are so many biblical Dingles already.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete or Ross

Yeah that my guess as aswell, I think this gonna hurt Debbie some how and it being either of them will hit pretty hard.
  • TANDYBOYTANDYBOY Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is from the front cover of the next TV Choice issue, which has the faces of:
    Cain, Declan and more surprisingly for me Ross

At least it isn't Jai or Adam. Who could it be?

i think Ross
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably be Ross just for dramatic effect but I really hope not as it will wreck his character. Too many characters are saddled with kids already and it limits what stories they can do to some extent.
    Forum Member
    It will probably be Ross just for dramatic effect but I really hope not as it will wreck his character. Too many characters are saddled with kids already and it limits what stories they can do to some extent.

I agree. It'll be awful if it's Ross but I think it will be. Way to ruin a great character, tie him to sodding Charity. >:(
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I think it's a pretty terrible name either way, and just silly when there are so many biblical Dingles already.

That's the whole point, keeping up the family tradition of biblical names.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete or Ross

If Pete were the father wouldn't he be looking anxious? Ross has looked a bit shifty but I can't think Pete has(I may have missed it:blush:).
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »

Yes, and it's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it is his, he might not be saddled for long if smother Barton gets her pillow out.
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be a Jai, causing Megan to leave him in fury and allowing him to hook up with Leyla the doormat who'll surely let it slide.

He won't know whether he's coming or going with Archie if he's got another bairn he can't take control of, especially with the mother being in jail.
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is his, he might not be saddled for long if smother Barton gets her pillow out.

I think she's more likely to get the pillow out of one of her grown up sons than a baby these days, im thinking Finn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's more likely to get the pillow out of one of her grown up sons than a baby these days, im thinking Finn.

I thought Finn too:D But I'm not sure now. I sometimes feel they're not sure where they are going with her tbh. I wonder if she was supposed to be short term but they liked her, so they are stretching it out to a long term thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Yes, and it's ridiculous.
    It's not ridiculous. It's family history and part of who they are + plus there's the Marlon. Brando, Marilyn and Elvis side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you not seen the advert?

Charity phones the person and loads of phones ring. The suspects are in the advert picking up the phone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Yeah that my guess as aswell, I think this gonna hurt Debbie some how and it being either of them will hit pretty hard.

Definitely
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    Have you not seen the advert?

Charity phones the person and loads of phones ring. The suspects are in the advert picking up the phone

Could be someone else though.