Nicola & Dan Spoiler

benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
Forum Member

Comments

• Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that, its so stupid, so now every couple has at least experienced some form of infidelity over the past year.>:(
  • benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    I saw that, its so stupid, so now every couple has at least experienced some form of infidelity over the past year.>:(

It is isn't It >:(, I think Bob & Brenda are the only couple in the village where neither of them have cheated in the past year :o
  • albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly cheating.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »
    It is isn't It >:(, I think Bob & Brenda are the only couple in the village where neither of them have cheated in the past year :o

Bob didn't act on it but there were scenes last summer that implied he had feelings for Harriet.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    albiex wrote: »
    It's hardly cheating.

Kissing someone who isn't your partner is cheating in my book.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least it isn't a full-on affair. I wonder how Kerry will take it though. They never got remarried right?
  • albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Kissing someone who isn't your partner is cheating in my book.
    I don't think it is, but there are kisses and kisses.
    Forum Member
    albiex wrote: »
    It's hardly cheating.

I guess It's subjective, but I would regard It as cheating.
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous , as if she would look twice st him. She's a social climber and he's bottom of the rung. Not that Jimmy is much higher !!
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd count it as cheating if Nicola knows Jimmy wouldnt like it- which he wont!

Why are ED messing about with the long-serving couples? Zak and Lisa and now Nicola and Jimmy, the show's current longest serving couple could potentially break up too (same as Kerry/ Dan; and its been confirmed
    Coira will split:cry:

Why?! ED was probably the best soap at having long serving couples that still worked really well- and now they are breaking them all up (or even having them all cheat which is still awful)
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    Ridiculous , as if she would look twice st him. She's a social climber and he's bottom of the rung. Not that Jimmy is much higher !!

Of course when the Kings turned up, Jimmy was quite high wasn't he, but as every king left it just seemed to make him into the daft Jimmy we have now
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I'd count it as cheating if Nicola knows Jimmy wouldnt like it- which he wont!

Why are ED messing about with the long-serving couples? Zak and Lisa and now Nicola and Jimmy, the show's current longest serving couple could potentially break up too (same as Kerry/ Dan; and its been confirmed
    Coira will split:cry:

Why?! ED was probably the best soap at having long serving couples that still worked really well- and now they are breaking them all up (or even having them all cheat which is still awful)

I'm not sure If
    Cain & Moria split as a result of him cheating with Charity, or If If they split before that, If It's the former then It will start to get ridiculous how many couples have cheated on their partners (well I suppose it already is)
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »

You can't help who you feel attracted to/fall in love with. Look at Chrissie and Andy! She's the ultimate in social climbing.

Also Nicola is vulnerable and Dan is helping her. It's not unusual for ill people to fall for medical staff who are treating them and I think the same applies here - although Dan's not a medical person he is helping her and can see beyond her paralysis.
    Forum Member
    Actually, I've thought about this and It could be okay. Based on what we've seen so far It looks like It's going to be an emotional attraction as opposed to a sexual one, and In these circumstances with Dan being her physiotherapist and spending a lot of time with her, I could see how it could start to build, I think the kiss is unnecessary though, they could have just had them realise that they were falling for each other, but fight it and realise that they can't be.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike this in its entirety.

1. More screen time for Dan.
    2. More affair storylines.
    3. Just eugh.