Options

EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see John Bardons cast card either think it was on the table with the extras though
  • Options
    sweetiepetiesweetiepetie Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    UKLisaW wrote: »
    The address is

Eastenders
    BBC Elstree Centre
    Clarendon Road
    Herts
    WD6 1JF

I noticed the BBC's website has missed out the postal town. It should really be

EastEnders
    BBC Elstree Centre
    Clarendon Road
    BOREHAMWOOD
    WD6 1JF

But if you just put "EastEnders Elstree" on the envelope and nothing else, it would probably still get there.

I'm going to write to all the cast who weren't at the meet and greet, plus June Brown whose card was unsigned and Jonny Labey whose cards were not there.

Do the helpdesk send blank cards from former cast members as well?
  • Options
    bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today I got cast cards for Kellie Bright, Tameka Empson, Danny Dyer, Luisa B-W, Davood Ghadami, Lorna Fitzgerald, June Brown (not signed), James Bye, Annette Badland, Linda Marlowe (EE publicity shot but not a cast card), Carli Norris, Natalie Cassidy, Lacey Turner, Jac Jossa, Lisa Hammond, Diane Parish, Ellen Thomas, Richard Blackwood, Rita Simons, Jamie Borthwick, Tilly Keeper, Perry Fenwick, Samantha Womack, Scott Maslen, Emma Barton, Jack Derges, Shona McGarty, Linda Henry. Harry Reid, Bonnie Langford, Jasmine Armfield, Ted Reilly, Aaron Sidwell, Shaheen Jafargholi, and Danny-Boy Hatchard :-)

Did ellen thomas have pics with people?,saw some pics on twitter,but didnt see her having pics we people
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the BBC's website has missed out the postal town. It should really be

EastEnders
    BBC Elstree Centre
    Clarendon Road
    BOREHAMWOOD
    WD6 1JF

But if you just put "EastEnders Elstree" on the envelope and nothing else, it would probably still get there.

I'm going to write to all the cast who weren't at the meet and greet, plus June Brown whose card was unsigned and Jonny Labey whose cards were not there.

Do the helpdesk send blank cards from former cast members as well?

according to twitter it looks like the helpdesk no longer send blank cast cards out at all which is a shame
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just gone through all my autographs to take photos and im now up to 150 thats crazy!
  • Options
    craig-247craig-247 Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ever had Corrie replies from Qasim Akhtar (Zeedan), Shayne Ward (Aidan), Bruno Langley (Todd) or Tristan Gemmill (Robert)?
  • Options
    UKLisaWUKLisaW Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    mw0390 wrote: »
    according to twitter it looks like the helpdesk no longer send blank cast cards out at all which is a shame

Such a shame as I love collecting them! :( I wondered why they had not replied to my request for the latest cards as they are usually very quick. Wonder if they will stop paying postage too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKLisaW wrote: »
    Such a shame as I love collecting them! :( I wondered why they had not replied to my request for the latest cards as they are usually very quick. Wonder if they will stop paying postage too?

It seems like it is a new person running the helpdesk who just doesn't want to do it, hopefully won't effect the normal fan mail
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It seems like it is a new person running the helpdesk who just doesn't want to do it, hopefully won't effect the normal fan mail

Hope not, although I have not had any replies for ages! Would be quite happy to pay for the blank cards if they were made available too.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Received Carli Norris today Dedicated :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also received Carli Norris today, she signed my picture that we took together at the recent Meet and Greet, was dedicated as well, least the cast are still replying to fanmail which i was getting worried about for a while haha
  • Options
    Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    I received a signed Sair Khan (Alya, Coronation Street) cast card a few weeks back after just under two years.

Hopefully I'll get Carli Norris in the post any day myself but things have been really barren on the autograph front these past three or four months.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh no! Well, I already wrote to them so I'll see what happens. Someone on Twitter did write to them shortly before the meet and greet and got all the cards sent back and that was only last month.

I sent off letters last Tuesday to all the current EE cast members who weren't at the meet and greet, and Roger Sloman has already replied!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Well, I already wrote to them so I'll see what happens. Someone on Twitter did write to them shortly before the meet and greet and got all the cards sent back and that was only last month.

I sent off letters last Tuesday to all the current EE cast members who weren't at the meet and greet, and Roger Sloman has already replied!

Hopefully u get a reply:) I did the opposite and sent the pictures I took at the meet and greet to get signed only have had Carli Norris back so far but only sent a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    totally gutted about eastenders no longer sending cast cards,i usually send off for them and keep them so then if they go on to do theatre etc,i can i meet them and get them signed if i dont get a reply.anyways looking on ebay and came across 2 new corrie cast cards:

Simon Gregson...he has a new corrie cast card

Liam Bairstow...finally has a cast card
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bizarrely, Roger Sloman has sent me a second cast card. He must have read my letter twice :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally gutted about eastenders no longer sending cast cards,i usually send off for them and keep them so then if they go on to do theatre etc,i can i meet them and get them signed if i dont get a reply.anyways looking on ebay and came across 2 new corrie cast cards:

Simon Gregson...he has a new corrie cast card

Liam Bairstow...finally has a cast card

yea it sucks, least they are still doing signed ones if u write to the cast, hopefully the helpdesk will change their mind, doesnt make any sense
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yea it sucks, least they are still doing signed ones if u write to the cast, hopefully the helpdesk will change their mind, doesnt make any sense

I know,i need jack derges cast card and hes doing theatre soon so could have met him to get it signed,might try via agency,dunno if corrie have stopped sending cast cards too,i know that before i didnt include a stamp and they didnt reply but now i do they did reply but i think ive wrote a couple of times recently and no reply.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know,i need jack derges cast card and hes doing theatre soon so could have met him to get it signed,might try via agency,dunno if corrie have stopped sending cast cards too,i know that before i didnt include a stamp and they didnt reply but now i do they did reply but i think ive wrote a couple of times recently and no reply.

I got a nice reply from him about a month ago
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Reply from the Corrie helpdesk or the actors/actresses individually?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reply from the Corrie helpdesk or the actors/actresses individually?

Corrie help desk
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a question about the updated Corrie cast cards. Is there a difference between the ones they give the actor and the ones they send to the Press Office?

I've noticed that sometimes when you find out that a particular actor has a new cast card and you only receive cast cards from the PO that they may not have it available there. For example, I know that Patti Clare and Malcolm Hebden both have had new cast cards for a couple of years, but when I send out for them from the PO, I still get the older versions. If you look on EBay, you will always see autographed versions of the new Malcolm Hebden card alone, but whenever there is a sale for a group of preprints with Hebden included, it's usually the previous version.

I'm just curious if there's a difference and the Corrie PO doesn't have all the updates right now. It's interesting as I can get all the new cast cards, but getting updated ones is a bit harder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    I had a question about the updated Corrie cast cards. Is there a difference between the ones they give the actor and the ones they send to the Press Office?

I've noticed that sometimes when you find out that a particular actor has a new cast card and you only receive cast cards from the PO that they may not have it available there. For example, I know that Patti Clare and Malcolm Hebden both have had new cast cards for a couple of years, but when I send out for them from the PO, I still get the older versions. If you look on EBay, you will always see autographed versions of the new Malcolm Hebden card alone, but whenever there is a sale for a group of preprints with Hebden included, it's usually the previous version.

I'm just curious if there's a difference and the Corrie PO doesn't have all the updates right now. It's interesting as I can get all the new cast cards, but getting updated ones is a bit harder.

Whats po??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well after hearing that eastenders no longer send eastenders cast cards,i thought i would write myself to the eastenders help desk and ask and they confirmed that its true that they no longer send blank eastenders cast cards.

'Sorry but we cannot send out any photos of the cast anymore,to obtain either signed or unsigned you have to write a individual letter to east cast member you want'.

What if the cast members doesnt reply through the post and only way to get there autograph is in person?,its so frustrating!.

Anyways some good news coronation street are still sending corrie cast cards,i recieved the new simon gregson cast card as well as liam bairstow and ben price as well as some others 😃
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well after hearing that eastenders no longer send eastenders cast cards,i thought i would write myself to the eastenders help desk and ask and they confirmed that its true that they no longer send blank eastenders cast cards.

'Sorry but we cannot send out any photos of the cast anymore,to obtain either signed or unsigned you have to write a individual letter to east cast member you want'.

What if the cast members doesnt reply through the post and only way to get there autograph is in person?,its so frustrating!.

Thanks very much for doing this.Going to try and get some blank ones by writing to cast members, but it is frustrating as you say!