Hollyoaks - John Paul and the new Headteacher

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    Oh come on thats not what will happen, They will turn it into a stupid love triangle, and it will be exhausting to sit through.
    JP will be ruined and Doug and Ste will suck the f*cking life out of him, you only have to look at that stupid fight in the spoilers to work that one out, Jp winding Ste up(really:rolleyes:) the stupid girly scrap:sleep:. It wouldn't even surprise me if like Doug JP is used as a plot device for these two JOKE of characters and thier badly written JOKE of a relationship:mad:.
    James Sutton is a better actor then either if these two put together and to have him used like this in the abomination that is known as "Stug" is absolute BS:mad:

I agree that it's unlikely that BK will be able to resist turning it into something it isn't. Even if it starts off casual and light hearted, you are sadly correct in saying that it would probably turn into yet another love triangle or with JP and Doug eventually falling in love with each other...:rolleyes:
    But I read in an interview with PJ that Doug and JP will 'learn to cope with their past through each other, which is kind of cool' and I thought a JP/Doug relationship from that angle wouldn't be too bad. It implies (to me anyway) that they would be together to help each other deal with missing Ste/Craig, not out of some great love and attraction between them.

I agree about James Sutton.
    I've enjoyed his scenes as a teacher and I'm disappointed that he looks set to be dragged into some new romance already.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be fine if JP and Doug happens but only as long as it isn't rushed too quickly and as long as Ste keeps his distance but that won't be happening yet unfortunately. Oh and please don't turn into yet again another love traingle. That's the last thing we need to see!
  • AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    I think JP and Doug will start out as something casual, as a way to get over their respected exes, but turn into something more, even though neither of them will expect it. Soaps don't generally let characters have casual relationships. It always gets more complicated.
  • superspooky123superspooky123 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather Doug and JP to be just friends can't see what JP would see in Doug he is just bland and boring
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather Doug and JP to be just friends can't see what JP would see in Doug he is just bland and boring

Agreed
    I dont buy for one minute that he would be interested in somone like Doug, JP would go for somone more interesting and more mature surly.

:confused:I thought the producers said that JP would have some really good and meaty storylines. Well Thats not going to happen being dragged down by Doug and Ste is it?
    Im pretty worried:(