Options

Stephanie shouted that George has a small d*ck?!

13»

Comments

• Options
    elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh? Why is Youtube telling me that video isn't availbale in my country? :/
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Stephanie & Ricci have tweeted

@stephaniepratt: I felt betrayed &I was jealous. I know u guys only see 1 hr of what happens... But I need to get over over it. Cool for them 2 find luv x

@RicciGuarnaccio: I love steph she is real, she feels betrayed by her 2 closest friends in the house

"Rolls eyes......"

Ah bless. Ricci trying to be relevant.

Stephanie trying to create drama where there is none. We all know you weren't into him, love.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Stephanie & Ricci have tweeted

@stephaniepratt: I felt betrayed &I was jealous. I know u guys only see 1 hr of what happens... But I need to get over over it. Cool for them 2 find luv x

@RicciGuarnaccio: I love steph she is real, she feels betrayed by her 2 closest friends in the house

"Rolls eyes......"

does this mean the next thing we will see is a heart rending romance between Stephanie and Ricci....? if Dee stops spooning him that is....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How inconsiderate of George not to wait patiently for 5 years, while she checks to see if she can find someone better!
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I for one welcomed Stephs little act,...it gave George a bit of heat and imo showed him up a bit as well,plus it caused friction in the crew that were all against Gary before...her 'Gary to win' shout at Edele Dee and George made me laugh..
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Well I for one welcomed Stephs little act,...it gave George a bit of heat and imo showed him up a bit as well,plus it caused friction in the crew that were all against Gary before...her 'Gary to win' shout at Edele Dee and George made me laugh..

Really, pity she was not nicer to Gary in the house , remember the f&f noms. How quickly you forget, when you want to point score. Steph was a nasty piece of work, who was exhibiting her crazy bunny boiler side..:o
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    I say, steady on old girl,I've led a sheltered life you know..

Haha that made me laugh, i say, that made me laugh. Rather alot of (unnecessary) information there, hope you weren't about to eat your tea :p
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare George have another female friend :eek:
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showed her self up, she said george was more like a brotherly love. As for gary to win she was one of them that was nasty to him in the house.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably takes him about 4hrs 10 minutes to get a slash, 2 hrs to roll it out, 10 minutes to pee, 2 hrs to roll it back in :D
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I'll agree with that, my ex was only 3 and a half inches but it was the only time i felt sexually comfortable because it didn't hurt and it didn't take 10 minutes easing it in. Compare it to my other ex who was 6'6 and fully in proportion- that's why we broke up because I just couldn't "express the love and relationship" with him due to his size- big willies are a lot more of an issue than a small one

You do realise this is the Big Brother Forum?.....:p
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »

Not sure I agree. Give me 5 years to evaluate your post. I'll get back to you.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How lovely for her to share
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bubbly♥ wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/s4sZ77y2X0k

Re listening to this, I'm pretty sure that Stephanie shouted "mr small dick and a *sometjing* ****"?!

Stephanie probably has a bigger dick.