Worst cosmetic surgery on face

terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
Forum Member
✭✭
Please name and shame the worst

my number 1 : Mickey Rourke

why do people do this -- if there was a choice between looking old and looking like a complete freak -- surely its an easy choice?

Number two would be Courtney Cox -- she used to be pretty and now has completely ruined her face.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Leslie Ash shocked me the most - I always thought she came across as 'normal' and so I couldn't fathom why she had gone down that route at all.
  • terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leslie ash was prettier before her surgery

now she has the same 'alien look'

its as if all the plastic surgery for celebs are performed by one guy who has an alien fetish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lO8rfcvdI4

Priscilla Presley its even worse since this was made.I was shocked just how bad she looks now
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lO8rfcvdI4

Priscilla Presley its even worse since this was made.I was shocked just how bad she looks now

I always though she was so attractive. It often seems to be the eyes that end up looking just plain weird. What on earth do these people see when they look in the mirror?
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV presenters and newsreaders seem to go in for the most extreme cosmetic surgery on their faces, not stopping even when they look like robots from a dodgy science fiction story. It freaks me out. Especially the American ones, who are even more extreme about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Marsh Monster's snout - possibly the worst rhino I've ever had the misfortune to see.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I know Amy Childs is 22, but what she done to her lips???
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've met Mickey Rourke and I have to say he looks worse close up
    But for me the worse one is Pete Burns ..he was such a good looking bloke when younger..
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jocelyn Wildenstein. Catastrophic...:-/
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Michael Jackson.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    katetow wrote: »
    Leslie Ash shocked me the most - I always thought she came across as 'normal' and so I couldn't fathom why she had gone down that route at all.

I was as shocked as you. There's repeats of Men Behaving Badly on Gold just now from around 1997 I think and she looks so lovely. Lord only knows what she was thinking.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also Heidi Montag....why did she get so many surgeries done...so looked stunning before. Now she looks like a fake plastic mess...
    Forum Member

That's a horror! Love the way her eyebrows match her roots.(She was always a bit odd looking anyway, imo)
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Jocelyn Wildenstein. Catastrophic...:-/

You just wouldn't go out, would you?

Surgeons need to take some responsibility.....
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I know Nicole Kidman doesn't look hideous with some done but she was stunning beforehand so her's is the biggest "WTF?" moment for me.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    TV presenters and newsreaders seem to go in for the most extreme cosmetic surgery on their faces, not stopping even when they look like robots from a dodgy science fiction story. It freaks me out. Especially the American ones, who are even more extreme about it.
    Well the female ones know that once they hit their mid 40s, they're likely to be slung out if their looks are going downhill, unless they're genuinely respected and have won awards like CNN's Candy Crowley (moderated presidential debates) and Christiane Amanpour (award winning reporter and presenter).
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kris Jenner. I think he sued his plastic surgeon in the end. His face looks frightening :eek:
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've met Mickey Rourke and I have to say he looks worse close up
    But for me the worse one is Pete Burns ..he was such a good looking bloke when younger..

Come on, Pete Burns never looked good ..... but his recent look is truly dire.

And as for Mickey Rourke, he had the surgery to correct what happened to him when he resurrected his boxing career. And he'd admitted that he went to the wrong guy for the corrective surgery. Not quite in the same league as others here like Pete Burns, who was purely about vanity.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    clonmult wrote: »
    Come on, Pete Burns never looked good ..... but his recent look is truly dire.

And as for Mickey Rourke, he had the surgery to correct what happened to him when he resurrected his boxing career. And he'd admitted that he went to the wrong guy for the corrective surgery. Not quite in the same league as others here like Pete Burns, who was purely about vanity.
    Some of my female friends liked his looks when he was younger. Now he's just freaky!! :eek:
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Hunter Tylo from Bold and Beautiful. She was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and then ruined her face.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    Hunter Tylo from Bold and Beautiful. She was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and then ruined her face.

Had never heard of her so looked her up. Luv-a-duck. If you'll pardon the pun.

What IS this obsession with making the top lip bigger than the bottom lip, and removing the cupid's bow? Basically looking like you've been punched in the gob several times?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Had never heard of her so looked her up. Luv-a-duck. If you'll pardon the pun.

What IS this obsession with making the top lip bigger than the bottom lip, and removing the cupid's bow? Basically looking like you've been punched in the gob several times?

I don't know anyone who thinks that the duck lips look beautiful.

I used to think HT was the most beautiful woman as a kid, watching BB. Then the shock and horror when she returned to the show after a break with her new face.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole Schitzinger
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew Pete before he was famous and he was a good looking bloke..