Vincent and Flavia

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
Forum Member
✭✭
Are they really a couple in real life? All I have seen is 'professional partner'. I know it is not important or I shouldn't care but I guess it is always quite sweet to think they are 'really' together. Want to talk about something nice for a change instead of negative things! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, they are a couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As one of V&F's biggest and most adoring fans :o, I can't resist butting in to say that, yes, they certainly are a couple - of some eight years standing I believe :) Aren't they wonderful?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. :) I love them, I think they're amazing and dance beautifully together, so much chemestry. I've seen them dance live before and I hope to again very very soon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. They are wonderful - vincent cracks me up. Having lived in ITaly for many years, I love Italians and his humour is great. They are quite arrogant but in a cheeky forgivable way. IT was only that it says 'professional' everywhere, nothing about being a real couple. I did think they were and asked the same question last year, i think, but started to doubt it again this year. Doesn't it make everything 'even better' when you know they are a REAL couple? I don;t know if that makes sense but it's like in a film if the on screen couple are off screen too. Kind of adds to chemistry.
  • loulabelle44loulabelle44 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror seems to be a bit out of it.

They ran a story implying that Matt has a thing for Flavia "who is believed to be single". What????????

Who do the tabs ask to check their facts?
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Not just the Mirror - several tabloids have carried items suggesting romance between Matt and Flavia. Her entry on Wikepedia says the same. Two mags have carried recent stories implying Vincent may be with someone else as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just the Mirror - several tabloids have carried items suggesting romance between Matt and Flavia. Her entry on Wikepedia says the same. Two mags have carried recent stories implying Vincent may be with someone else as well.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Surely this isn't true?!

Perhaps he's decided to run off with me after all :o

The following statements are BOTH from Wikipedia :confused:. Make your mind up Wikipedia!!

She and her professional dancing partner, Vincent Simone, who is also her partner outside dancing are two-time world champions at the Argentine Tango

She is also supposed to be dating Her current Dance Partner Matt Di Angelo

Naughty Wikipedia - as unreliable and as scurrilous as our beloved tabloids :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Wikipedia isn't very reliable as anyone can add to it can't they?

I remember some friends actually got something on there when they were messing about- I can't remember what exactly they did but it was something to with getting one of their nicknames into an entry about a business phrase :confused: It wasn't very amusing but they thought it was!

Anyhoo, thats why I think wiki is a bit pants:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that the press don't know they're a couple, I like that they don't advertise it. They're like " Yeah, we're together, but lets just concentrate on the dancing."
    Forum Member
    Cat123 wrote: »
    I like that the press don't know they're a couple, I like that they don't advertise it. They're like " Yeah, we're together, but lets just concentrate on the dancing."

Believe me the press always know more than the public - whether they print it, even to the extent of deliberately misleading, is another matter!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seriously hope the wikipedia stuff is not true. If it is I will have lost any respect I might of had for either of them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seriously hope the wikipedia stuff is not true. If it is I will have lost any respect I might of had for Matt or Flavia .
  • loulabelle44loulabelle44 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facebook still has them both as 'in a relationship with' each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat123 wrote: »
    I like that they don't advertise it. They're like " Yeah, we're together, but lets just concentrate on the dancing."

Totally :cool::)
    fran19 wrote: »
    I seriously hope the wikipedia stuff is not true. If it is I will have lost any respect I might of had for either of them

I've got so much respect and awe for them both, I could NEVER lose it :D Have NO respect whatsoever for unreliable and ill-sourced gossip :p
    Facebook still has them both as 'in a relationship with' each other.

Yay :D As if we could ever doubt it :cool:
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=SlinkyMalinky;19063424She is also supposed to be dating Her current Dance Partner Matt Di Angelo[/QUOTE]

It doesn't say that any longer :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek: Force Ten - that quote looks as if I'm endorsing that piece of gossipy tosh :eek::eek: Thank goodness it's been removed! Makes this V&F Adorer muy happy :)
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    Well it's easy enough to add or remove stuff. I just went in and removed it, so we'll have to wait and see now if anyone puts it back up again :D It's so obviously not true, someone was just trying to stir it, I think.:)
    Forum Member
    Force Ten wrote: »
    Well it's easy enough to add or remove stuff. I just went in and removed it, so we'll have to wait and see now if anyone puts it back up again :D It's so obviously not true, someone was just trying to stir it, I think.:)

Wikipedia does often contain inaccurate 'stubs' added to entries by the registered editors due to its policy of allowing anyone to contribute. What usually happens after someone removed a 'stub' as you have is the registered editor or person making the entry is invited to provide the sources for the information; if verified and you have provided your details you will be asked for your source and it is resolved that way. It only goes back in if reliably sourced. That's the theory, although many editors simply don't have the time to worry about every small alteration and a lot of people make 'corrections' anonymously so preventing checking.