I know I'm going to get lynched BUT

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
Forum Member
have Jordan and Peter split up?? I know, I know, I shouldn't care. Am ready for the "I care more about my twice removed cousin who killed my mum and then ate my rabbit" replies. BUT does anyone know? :o

Comments

• len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I care more about my twice removed cousin who killed my mum and then ate my rabbit

Sorry but really couldn't be bothered to write any more :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    No they haven't but Jordan sold her relationship out by appearing on the front of OK without a wedding ring with quotes making the buyer think they have then consequently showing recent pics of them reconfirming their vows.

Vile biatch!
  • Fish Go DeepFish Go Deep Posts: 4,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan single again :)

back on the market :)

falling out of clubs :D

oh the Joy
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry.....what was the question again?? ........:yawn:...........

I'm trying to care, really I am. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan single again :)

back on the market :)

falling out of clubs :D

oh the Joy

Doesn't she do that anyway, and she is still married?

I quite fancy Peter Andre now. He's been working out and he's had a nose job since his early days, hasn't he? (Not that I minded his nose as it was).

I think he's one of those men who gets better looking as he gets older.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they haven't but Jordan sold her relationship out by appearing on the front of OK without a wedding ring with quotes making the buyer think they have then consequently showing recent pics of them reconfirming their vows.

Vile biatch!

Wow, that's shockingly clever in a horrendously calculating taking the p!ss out of all her fans sort of way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Front page of OK magazine last week was 'Katie - I FINALLY speak about my marriage' Finally? she never shuts up about it, if she's not wittering on about how she's too tired for sex, she's lambasting him and picking on him over and over again. So if the dictionary definition of 'finally' is 'to witter endlessly and bore the pants off anyone who will listen to you over and over again' then that's about right...

I can't stand her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    She forces me to become more tolerant to the likes of Jodie Marsh.
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    She forces me to become more tolerant to the likes of the M*rshmonster.

Oh God no! She can't be that bad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Z-list celebs will be with us forever - unto the end of time. They are here to stay :eek::D:eek:
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Oh God no! She can't be that bad!

I actually prefer the Jodie Marsh to Jordan. Jodie isn't in your face 24/7 trying to make you buy her many,:yawn: many:yawn: many:yawn:.. many :yawn: products and she doesnt appear in tabloads that much. The last thing I seen about her was a make-over she done with More(such a stupid mag.lol.) and that was in September/october 2007, but I dont really buy magazines that much anymore so I s dont know what she up to recently (part from her being a lesbian:confused:)
  • Alice SAlice S Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    OP - it's just another exaggeration on the cover by OK!.
    They always do this by making the cover headline far more sensational than the copy in the article inside!
    Forum Member
    I actually prefer the Jodie Marsh to Jordan. Jodie isn't in your face 24/7 trying to make you buy her many,:yawn: many:yawn: many:yawn:.. many :yawn: products and she doesnt appear in tabloads that much. The last thing I seen about her was a make-over she done with More(such a stupid mag.lol.) and that was in September/october 2007, but I dont really buy magazines that much anymore so I s dont know what she up to recently (part from her being a lesbian:confused:)

She would be if the media gave in to her desperate attempts for publicity, but they don't! She's past news now, but still manages to hang on a tad by the skin of her teeth.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Jodie to Jordan.

At least she isn't in the magazines every week spouting off a load of tosh - she's in them monthly doing it!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. Part of the reason I gave up with Mush is their endless arse licking of Jordan - it's even in their FAQ's to revere the woman - FFS - her and Jodie are both as vile and pointless as each other and making money for very old rope. At least Jodie hasn't spawned yet - and doesn't make money from her kids. (I reserve the right to change my opinion if she does have kids and start whoring them out):D

Edit - Mush like Jordan because she's made money - yet they despise Jodie because she hasn't. Go figure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they have split up cos he seems like a decent guy and shes a cold hearted witch and doesn't deserve him. I don't fancy him but he seems really kind!! He always bigs her up even though she seems AWFUL.
    Forum Member
    I guess it just depends who you can tolerate and who you can't. I can tolerate Jordan but I just despise the M*rsh and her lying and desperation.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z-list celebs will be with us forever - unto the end of time. They are here to stay :eek::D:eek:

Sad fact of life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am beginning to think that Jordan and Peter are on the rocks. They are making so much effort to deny it methinks "thou doth protest too much". The Madonna & Guy rumors were going on for ages before they finally admitted it. I am not bothered either way, I'm sick of hearing about her.

Jordan & Peter's silly, silly "ceremony" in OK magazine was laughable. The pictures were so 'posed' and they are trying too hard. The tacky front cover of Jordan sans wedding ring will no doubt make her kids so proud when they are old enough to understand.

Surely they have milked it enough now? I can't wait for "Jordan & Peter on Safari" in this weeks OK! :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Sad fact of life.

It will take a few years but I'm sure it will change. It may even be one of the unexpected upsides to a recession.
  • odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter needs to go and find someone who appriciates him not that hag she is so mean to him and when he does leave she will relise she isnt gonna get anyone else who will put up with her the way he does. Great guy great dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's not in your face as much as she's a poor man's Jordan (if such a term can be correct!). She's not as marketable as Jordan for some reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    odie30 wrote: »
    Peter needs to go and find someone who appriciates him not that hag she is so mean to him and when he does leave she will relise she isnt gonna get anyone else who will put up with her the way he does. Great guy great dad.

I agree. Pete does come across as a genuinely nice guy - although he can also be a bit of a prat, too! However, she treats him like dirt and he just lets her be a complete control freak.

He could do a lot better. I think one day she will push him too far and he'll leave, then she'll realise what she had.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsCam wrote: »
    I agree. Pete does come across as a genuinely nice guy - although he can also be a bit of a prat, too! However, she treats him like dirt and he just lets her be a complete control freak.

He could do a lot better. I think one day she will push him too far and he'll leave, then she'll realise what she had.

I agree, he seems like a good dad and obviously wants to be involved with the kids as they grow up but when the payoff is right he'll be out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently thy are going to 'split' for a while and then get back together, in order to whip up a media frenzy.