Options

Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed choreography corner again today. I think it's my favourite segment of ITT.
  • Options
    Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enough of this Forsyth glorification.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Ian likes scarves doesn't he:p
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    lol think it was the cocky look that clinched it,hasnt changed much has he?:D

Is it wrong to just was to give him a huge cuddle, even if he is a cocky little show off? i can't help it, he's my favourite. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG! WHY SO MUCH BRUCE? :eek::eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but Len always picks the more spectacular bits to try and recreate with Claudia.

If he tried something more basic, it might work better.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Love her shoes. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Claudia's tap dancing in high heels is making up for all the Bruce. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claudia's slipping and sliding all over the floor! She's going to fall over in a minute! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claudia'a shoes......I'm in love!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does Bruce realise she's never gonna get it thats why she's so brilliant :D
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zankoku87 wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG! WHY SO MUCH BRUCE? :eek::eek::(

It is only one show out ofabout 70 shows!:D

Claudia's sandals = tap dancing = NO! LOL!:D
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    I'm feeling embarrassed for the both of thenm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That masterclass was hilarious! :D
  • Options
    Philly1234Philly1234 Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I'm so glad they picked up on him dancing on his heels because, it reminded so much of what Vincent did the week before.

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I can't take James praising Chris so highly after his tantrum over JS.

This is one of the reasons he never makes it very far in the competition. He tries hard, but his jerkiness always comes through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    peach45 wrote: »
    Is it wrong to just was to give him a hug cuddle, even if he is a cocky little show off? i can't help it, he's my favourite. :o

whatever floats your boat lol personally I couldnt cope with a man whose ego is bigger than he is :D
  • Options
    MeoquiMeoqui Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love her shoes. :)

I'm too tall for shoes that high sighhh. mind you it ruins ya feet lol I had a pair of 4 inch ones I adorrrred but felt like I had to crouch when wearing them!
    I saw a woman at a wedding the other day in ones higher than that, so high she was walking like she had had an accident if you know what I mean hehe She couldnt walk at all and everyone was trying not to chuckle.
  • Options
    Chelsea97Chelsea97 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce is cheesier than a Gorgonzola factory, he probably does a 15 minute 'turn' every time he opens the fridge door when the light comes on. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philly1234 wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons he never makes it very far in the competition. He tries hard, but his jerkiness always comes through.

Well he's managed 2nd, 4th and 5th so I don't think I would call that not getting very far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is only one show out ofabout 70 shows!:D

Claudia's sandals = tap dancing = NO! LOL!:D

Well, it's all over now. And there's only one Saturday show left, so my time with the Forsyth is mercifully short for the rest of this year. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad they picked up on him dancing on his heels because, it reminded so much of what Vincent did the week before.

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I can't take James praising Chris so highly after his tantrum over JS.

My thoughts exactly. I hope someone can find the link to Jame's rant over John Sergeant on ITT lasts year. "It's not a popularity contest it's a dance contest". JS then left the show,. What a joke James is, and what a hypocrite.

By the wqy JS never took a dance lesson either,and was about 35 years older than Chris. James is already making excuses, or is it a smoke screen for Chris's lack of dance ability.
    Ricky is going to make Chris looks like the dance incompetent he really is. Just can't take my eyes off of the flat hands and hicked shoulders. Reminds me of a scare-crow.

The best part will be, that after Ricky wipes the floor with Chris. Chris will win. Way to go BBC!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chris is a better dancer then JS ever was. JS didn't dance, he was marching around. Chris is actually dancing.
  • Options
    Philly1234Philly1234 Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dana wrote: »
    Well he's managed 2nd, 4th and 5th so I don't think I would call that not getting very far.

James Jordan? Which SCD series were those?
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone :)

I guess a show dedicated to Bruce was on the cards and it wasn't all that bad! He does ramble on sometimes though.

As Vincent is my favourite pro, I absolutely loved the piece charting his career. The clips of him and Louisa brought back some happy memories - that was the partnership that really got me hooked to the show.

The only thing I really wasn't keen on tonight was seeing James AGAIN! I do like him more than I don't these days, but why is he on practically every edition of ITT? What about giving some of the other pros like Matt C a chance? And as much as I like Team Cola it doesn't sit right with me that James is commenting on them leading up to the final. I'd rather hear from someone who is impartial. I couldn't take what James was saying seriously after the fuss he kicked up about dancing versus performance last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Sid, maybe it's cos James doesn't really have anything else to do with Ola still in the show? :p
    I guess you could make the argument for having Ian (or Kristina last week) on as well though... but maybe because they're married it's more apparent in the case of James and Ola. I'm pretty sure Darren was on a lot the year Lilia won too.
This discussion has been closed.