Ronaldo parties with Lance Bass.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muckoz wrote: »
    I doubt he wanted a baby. But he is facing up to his responsibilities and he is allowed to have fun from time to time. Let him be you old biddies
    Yeah, very much doubt he wanted a baby. He had no choice but to pay the woman off (who clearly didn't want the kid), his mother is the prime carer anyway, so it won't hurt his lifestyle hugely...hence the rather selfish trip to New York with his latest squeeze despite the baby being in Portugal and only 2 weeks old.

I've always said that he'll be there for the 'fun' times and his mother will be the one to do the hard work, but she is probably happy to look after the child.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »

Yes, it's a heartwarming tale indeed......
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muckoz wrote: »
    I doubt he wanted a baby. But he is facing up to his responsibilities and he is allowed to have fun from time to time. Let him be you old biddies

Yep, sounds just the correct thing to do when you have a newborn to go swanning off on vacay with your lady love. Let's hope he mans up soon.
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither do I care nor am I bothered by whatever Ronaldo's sexuality may be, but when all this baby news came to light, my first thought was that he had paid a girl to have the baby for him because he was not in a position where he could have one naturally with a woman. I did consider the fact that it could be because he is gay. Why are he and his family caring for the child and not it's mother?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit Ricky Martin really
  • Options
    SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It's all a bit Ricky Martin really

I remember seeing a pic of the two of them together before one of Ricky's shows...I wonder if they're friends and Ricky gave him some "advice". And Ricky was one of the first people to congratulate Cristiano on his Twitter.:o
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well some people at a certain age make pacts but he's still young.