Options

Coach Trip 5

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    I'll go on it with you! Our story can be - Met on DS hahaha!!!

that would be a winning formula at the audition!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I hope you have a good time!!!

And you'll no doubt have a few pages to catchup on when you get back and that Goshie would have been outed by then...:p

:p back at ya lol
  • Options
    merlinbusmerlinbus Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Just been catching up. I laughed all over again at PhoebeJeebie`s Brian and Trish episode. Brilliant. Bloody spot on though.
    To Goshie. Like Birthday Girl said, none of us (CT3) went on there to get famous, well except Graham and Ivy, but, after you`ve been seen on the programme, you will probably find that when you`re out and about, you will get people come up to you and go " You ain`t that bloke/woman wot woz on Coach Trip are ya ?". This happens in places where you least expect it. We were asked in really odd places, like Eden Camp, on a bus, and even in Asda. Thankfully it only lasted for a while, although it did pop up a couple of times after the series was repeated. Nobody from 12 Yard or Channel 4 contacts you after the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    goshie wrote: »
    that would be a winning formula at the audition!:D

I agree, it would be epic haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    merlinbus wrote: »
    Just been catching up. I laughed all over again at PhoebeJeebie`s Brian and Trish episode. Brilliant. Bloody spot on though.
    To Goshie. Like Birthday Girl said, none of us (CT3) went on there to get famous, well except Graham and Ivy, but, after you`ve been seen on the programme, you will probably find that when you`re out and about, you will get people come up to you and go " You ain`t that bloke/woman wot woz on Coach Trip are ya ?". This happens in places where you least expect it. We were asked in really odd places, like Eden Camp, on a bus, and even in Asda. Thankfully it only lasted for a while, although it did pop up a couple of times after the series was repeated. Nobody from 12 Yard or Channel 4 contacts you after the show.

as long as i dont get a brick thrown at me or abuse, i could handle the odd bit of recognition;) haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    After a year of CT addiction (for which I have refused therapy), I have finally gotten round to joining DS!

*waves hello!*:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alba_Og wrote: »
    After a year of CT addiction (for which I have refused therapy), I have finally gotten round to joining DS!

Hello there =]
    I finally did the same yesterday haha
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Hello and welcome. :)

Coach Trip has a lot to answer for. It was what got me onto DS.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Alba!

Welcome to the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member

heya and welcome:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hello!!

I seem to be the latest in a line of newbies, I've been catching up on the CT I missed during the week while at work and had to find somewhere to vent my frustration about Amanda (and sort of Nikki, but mainly just Amanda). ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH she's annoying!!! She's probably a nice enough girl in real life but she really seems to come across as arrogant and self obsessed, I can't wait for the day they go!!

Sorry, rant over!!!

Bring back Jenna and Jodie, they were my faves
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clg1205 wrote: »
    Hello!!

I seem to be the latest in a line of newbies, I've been catching up on the CT I missed during the week while at work and had to find somewhere to vent my frustration about Amanda (and sort of Nikki, but mainly just Amanda). ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH she's annoying!!! She's probably a nice enough girl in real life but she really seems to come across as arrogant and self obsessed, I can't wait for the day they go!!

Sorry, rant over!!!

Welcome! It seems a lot of new people are visiting our thread today!!

I feel you and goshie will get on fine on here..;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!!

Sorry, rant over!!!

Hello and welcome. :)

Jenna sometimes posts on here. Maybe she’ll say hello.
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    watching the re-run of the last series on more 4 you can see from early on that Brenden really likes carla
  • Options
    davestokedavestoke Posts: 3,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting til they visit a zoo. At least we know N & A are on there then because of the trailer with the huge mammal on there. I think there's a walrus too!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Hello!!

Sorry, rant over!!!

She's not a bad lass, Nicky is really nice, however, London boys for a possible red tonight, sam n charlie may well add their support to the girls. They have done the girls coalition favours in the past. I think Margarette may well red card Martin herself maybe off the toe of her boot!
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you pasquale?
    or am i being a wee bit slow lol

Rest assured Goshie, I am simply an avid fan/viewer.
    I did like Pasquale though, particularly his campaign to get rid of those two sisters....the short, nasty one with the nut allergy (who decided to eat almonds!) who looked about 12 years of age, was an attention seeker of the worst kind and would blub and boo at every possible opportunity to curry favour with the other coachies,she is at least on a par with your 'friend' Amanda.

I'm looking forward to your appearance, I too concur with BDG.....I have a feeling that you may well be the blonde girl that I have seen in the clips!! ;)
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamercraig wrote: »
    He has probably calculated the optimum number of thrusts and angle of penetration for her to reach the best climax :eek:

Thanks for that gamercraig.......I have just spent 5 minutes picking cornflakes out of my keyboard, you naughty boy :D

I sense that Ray & Glenys have diarised well in advance the dates and times that they have set aside for a bit of 'Ladies & Gentlemen'.
    I suspect that he prepares for it by 'Coning off' an area of the bedroom and refers to it as the 'Coital Zone'

* Ray, as you know is a fan of the submarine and during these sessions of 'Horizontal Refreshment' is believed to be naked except for a pair of brown ankle socks and a T shirt bearing the phrase "No M*ff too tough....we dive at five".....I do hope that's not too much information for you :D
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    derek500 wrote: »
    This is Thursday's vote. My wife is convinced that Glenn and Becca said they voted for Sam and Charlie because they weren't good at the folk dancing.

Yet the folk dancing was in Friday's show. Anyone else notice this?

You know, I did. I actually thought I must have missed something as I don't always manage to watch in it's entirety first time around, but I've just checked back and your wife is quite correct.:eek:

Very puzzling really, as the vote must take place on the day in order for the couples to come & go. It was the Abba section in the morning & Glenn did also mention about a 'mosh pit' so I can only assume he meant the singing & dancing there & mistakenly called it folk dancing as they had already had this type of activity.. (I think?)
    Fiorina161 wrote: »
    if you really can't find anyone to do it then I will? :o

I am back home by 4 :D

but only if Sparkles can't!... I think she is next in line! ;)

Brilliant Fiorina....well done. :)
    (I couldn't promise to be able to do it every day as my 'lady of leisure' status changes to chauffeur & chief cook & bottle washer at Coach Trip time....added to that my lappy is often hijacked, so I'd be very grateful if some-one else could step in, thank you.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Welcome! It seems a lot of new people are visiting our thread today!!

I feel you and goshie will get on fine on here..;)

without a doubt;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello!!

Sorry, rant over!!!

you're so right about amanda. I love you already. your opinions matter;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rest assured Goshie, I am simply an avid fan/viewer.
    I did like Pasquale though, particularly his campaign to get rid of those two sisters....the short, nasty one with the nut allergy (who decided to eat almonds!) who looked about 12 years of age, was an attention seeker of the worst kind and would blub and boo at every possible opportunity to curry favour with the other coachies,she is at least on a par with your 'friend' Amanda.

I'm looking forward to your appearance, I too concur with BDG.....I have a feeling that you may well be the blonde girl that I have seen in the clips!! ;)

ah i thought you had been on the coach..

i remember that poison dwarf. another attention seeker like straggly extensions;)

ps: i am definitely not the blonde girl. but i'd love to shake her hand;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sally and Emma both posted on the forum and they seemed fine on the thread. When Pasquale posted he seemed to be the one with the problem.

Loads of people that were on the first Coach Trip posted on the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ah i thought you had been on the coach..

i remember that poison dwarf. another attention seeker like straggly extensions;)

ps: i am definitely not the blonde girl. but i'd love to shake her hand;)

You're loving this mystery surrounding you aren't you? ;) haha
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're loving this mystery surrounding you aren't you? ;) haha

I am so enjoying the mystery too, even though I still think Kneeloofah is Neelofa, I am secretly hoping it is Brenny.

That was hard work just to get TOTP, please excuse the next 2 posts of rubbish.:o:o:o
This discussion has been closed.