Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Declan and his bloody kids SL. Stop shouting Adumb. Cakes for a date, how strange. And Moira didn't recognise Cain's voice hmmmmmmm. We are back, this Cain, Moira SL is so boring, if he had stolen my bike I would have reported him to the police. That scene with those two women were terrible. Home Farm looks like a jolly place to be and we are back to the infertile SL :eek:
  • moongodess777moongodess777 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year everyone.

I think Chas' stalker is going to be
    Cameron, due to the fact Carl's voicemail message is played to her over the phone because if I recall correctly Cameron took Carl's mobile.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a spoiler over on the Emmerdale discussion thread re Debbie. Can't recall the exact wording but
    it seems that Debbie is going to follow in her parents footsteps and con someone or some people out of lots of money becauser she is so upset re Cameron, and, wait for it, she is doing it to support her two kids!:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Honestly who writes this horse sh*t, and if they get paid for it they are ripping ITV off big time. Hope the new producer either gets rid of Debbie or puts her and her parents on the back burner, preferably on a high heat setting.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Declan and his bloody kids SL. Stop shouting Adumb. Cakes for a date, how strange. And Moira didn't recognise Cain's voice hmmmmmmm. We are back, this Cain, Moira SL is so boring, if he had stolen my bike I would have reported him to the police. That scene with those two women were terrible. Home Farm looks like a jolly place to be and we are back to the infertile SL :eek:

The characters in Emmerdale seem to have forgotten how to report a crime. Alex doesn't bother reporting a murderer, Dom gives up on reporting his bike stolen because they can't come around straight away. Yes Dom, they do have more pressing issues to deal with at New Year, they'll get around to your stolen motorbike when they get the chance. But meanwhile, good luck with the insurance claim without a crime number!:p
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL at Dom - couldn't give a monkey's about Moira only his bike! Good for him (I quite like him - is this a first for me or the affect of copious quantities of Morgan's Spiced?) Now, mothers out there, would YOU snog your latest squeeze like that in front of your son who only lost his dad mere months ago? No? Me neither.

Boy, do Cain and Moira like shagging in the great outdoors eh? :eek: I wonder if he can 'perform' in 'normal' surroundings? :D

I also had a giggle at Zak and Lisa getting 'intimate' on the sofa and a drunken Belle and her friend busting in and spoiling it for them :D Is it me or was Belle dressed OK? I thought she must have bits hanging out all over the way Zak said "what are you doing dressed like THAT?". Some of my daughter's short skirts would have turned him grey overnight! :D We weren't worried though, she's a black belt. Or as MrL used to say 'she wore one and was one!'

I'm struggling to remember anything else that happened :o Oh yeah, MORE miserable Kateh and Dismal Declan :yawn:

Can anyone answer this for me: when Katie got pregnant for those poshies (whose names escape my squiffy memory) was it HER egg or was an embryo transplanted into her womb so she was just the 'carrier'? If it was HER egg then she has a child out there somewhere doesn't she ..........

EDIT: Forgot to say -
    [HIGHLIGHT]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL P&Pers PAST AND PRESENT! :)[/HIGHLIGHT]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, jaded is going to be so cross with me, I never did get dressed and it is now 1.04 am and I am watching Jools Holland knocking back the vodka's as if it is going out of fashion. I might have said this before but [highlight]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/highlight]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=lotty27;63282799]LOL at Dom - couldn't give a monkey's about Moira only his bike! Good for him (I quite like him - is this a first for me or the affect of copious quantities of Morgan's Spiced?) Now, mothers out there, would YOU snog your latest squeeze like that in front of your son who only lost his dad mere months ago? No? Me neither.

Boy, do Cain and Moira like shagging in the great outdoors eh? :eek: I wonder if he can 'perform' in 'normal' surroundings? :D

I also had a giggle at Zak and Lisa getting 'intimate' on the sofa and a drunken Belle and her friend busting in and spoiling it for them :D Is it me or was Belle dressed OK? I thought she must have bits hanging out all over the way Zak said "what are you doing dressed like THAT?". Some of my daughter's short skirts would have turned him grey overnight! :D We weren't worried though, she's a black belt. Or as MrL used to say 'she wore one and was one!'

I'm struggling to remember anything else that happened :o Oh yeah, MORE miserable Kateh and Dismal Declan :yawn:

Can anyone answer this for me: when Katie got pregnant for those poshies (whose names escape my squiffy memory) was it HER egg or was an embryo transplanted into her womb so she was just the 'carrier'? If it was HER egg then she has a child out there somewhere doesn't she ..........

EDIT: Forgot to say -
    [HIGHLIGHT]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL P&Pers PAST AND PRESENT! :)[/HIGHLIGHT]
    [/QUOTE]

It must be the Morgan Spiced, glad I didn't have to look after my granddaughter in the end. My pregnant daughter has her
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight] Happy New Year to Everyone on the P&P thread [/highlight] :D:D

Let's hope Kate Oats make Emmerdale better in 2013 then SB did in 2012! It would be hard to be worse, lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight] Happy New Year to Everyone on the P&P thread [/highlight] :D:D

Let's hope Kate Oats make Emmerdale better in 2013 then SB did in 2012! It would be hard to be worse, lol :D

pixie you are still up with me, Mr tinks, lightwieght has given up and gone off to bed. I will go soon I promise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixie you are still up with me, Mr tinks, lightwieght has given up and gone off to bed. I will go soon I promise

I've just gotten in, couldn't go to bed without wishing my favourite forum members a happy new year, now could I? :D:D
  • Gwen_PYCGwen_PYC Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to All!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    And a Guid New Year tae the lot of ye. I am just back from playing my bagpipes at a couple of New Year celebrations in the town, stone cold sober as I was the designated driver to two other pipers, and so I'vehad one diet Coke all night. But I am now enjoying a sonsie dram of malt before creeping off to bed. I've a big steak pie to bake tomorrow (another Scots Ne'erday tradition) so -
    Happy 2013, and here's hoping the new producer will put an end to the Christmas miseryfest that was Emmerdale. Or my New Year resolution might be to give up watching it ....

HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year to you all[
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, jaded is going to be so cross with me, I never did get dressed and it is now 1.04 am and I am watching Jools Holland knocking back the vodka's as if it is going out of fashion. I might have said this before but [highlight]HAPPY NEW YEAR[/highlight]

You and Ali Spencer would get on so well together. :D:D

Very Happy New Year to you and yours, and to all Pee&Pee-ers everywhere. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight] Happy New Year to Everyone [/highlight]

Rather mixed last night.

I like Dom so far- I think he could prove a pretty good addition-of course he's going to care more about the bike than Moira, he hadn't even gone out on a date with her and at least he did report the bike stolen which is actually progress in that village:eek:

I suppose he could still press charges but given that it was could be described as a New Year's Eve prank and the bike was returned within a very short space of time I can't see him getting very far with it

I quite like Moria and Cain together, the actors have great chemistry, though in the longer terms I can't see how it will work out; in the meanwhile if Moira and Cain are winding Adam up then all the better

Since I simply can't believe Declan and Katie as a couple it's very hard for me to care about any of their 'drama'. Katie can technically still get pregnant, they were at pains to make that clear from what the nurse said, if the plot requires it she'll fall pregnant very bloody fast and Declan has enough money to throw at the problem if they do want kids so I'm not sure why I should care about any of it- also it means more Megan and Robbie onscreen so no thanks
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    Honestly who writes this horse sh*t
    I think Emmerdale should be renamed this :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE[/highlight] :):):)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've emerged blinking into the daylight looking like the creature from the black latrine! (thank you Blackadder - always loved that line! :D)

Never again! (well, until the next time ...) About 4.30am before I crawled into bed!

There is a spoiler over on the Emmerdale discussion thread re Debbie. Can't recall the exact wording but
    it seems that Debbie is going to follow in her parents footsteps and con someone or some people out of lots of money becauser she is so upset re Cameron, and, wait for it, she is doing it to support her two kids!:yawn:

Honestly who writes this horse sh*t, and if they get paid for it they are ripping ITV off big time. Hope the new producer either gets rid of Debbie or puts her and her parents on the back burner, preferably on a high heat setting.

:D

Amen to that. Can't believe that Debbie is getting yet another storyline :rolleyes: About time that her and Chas were rested, even though I quite like Chas she has featured far too much during SB's tenure.

'Horse sh!t' :D I agree with Musty, let's all call ED 'Horse sh!t' from now!
    The characters in Emmerdale seem to have forgotten how to report a crime. Alex doesn't bother reporting a murderer, Dom gives up on reporting his bike stolen because they can't come around straight away. Yes Dom, they do have more pressing issues to deal with at New Year, they'll get around to your stolen motorbike when they get the chance. But meanwhile, good luck with the insurance claim without a crime number!:p

Yup - I'm calling 'HORSE SH!T'
    It must be the Morgan Spiced, glad I didn't have to look after my granddaughter in the end. My pregnant daughter has her

It must be! Never again, it's a bit sickly after a while the old Morgan's Spiced (where's the green sickly smilie?). Now I know why I usually stick to plain old red wine or whisky!

Your daughter getting some practice in eh? :)
    AuldGit wrote: »
    And a Guid New Year tae the lot of ye. I am just back from playing my bagpipes at a couple of New Year celebrations in the town, stone cold sober as I was the designated driver to two other pipers, and so I'vehad one diet Coke all night. But I am now enjoying a sonsie dram of malt before creeping off to bed. I've a big steak pie to bake tomorrow (another Scots Ne'erday tradition) so -
    Happy 2013, and here's hoping the new producer will put an end to the Christmas miseryfest that was Emmerdale. Or my New Year resolution might be to give up watching it ....

HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all

What does 'sonsie' mean? :o Poor you, designated driver having to put up with all those tipsy people when you're stone cold sober!

Oooh and keep me a bit of that pie - sounds tasty and just what I need today to put a lining on my stomach!

Once again:
    [HIGHLIGHT]A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL P & P'ERS PAST, PRESENT AND LURKERS! :)[/HIGHLIGHT]

*wanders off to find alka seltzer!*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    What does 'sonsie' mean? :o Poor you, designated driver having to put up with all those tipsy people when you're stone cold sober!

When I have heard it said it means curvy, as in someone is curvy, but that makes little sense in the way that AuldGit used it, so I'm guessing it means something else! :D

Also, do you guys think I should do the favourite Emmerdale character thing again this year? :)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I've emerged blinking into the daylight looking like the creature from the black latrine! (thank you Blackadder - always loved that line! :D)

Hahaha, love that line - and so appropriate (for me, I don't know about you) :o

I loved AuldGit's post, typed in Scottish :D According to Google, 'sonsie' can mean either a pleasantly plump woman, (hello, here I am) :cool: or 'substantial', which is probably what she was going for in this context. :cool:

OK, so I put
    and [ /quote ] round your bits, why is it still saying message too short? :confused::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    OK, so I put
    and [ /quote ] round your bits, why is it still saying message too short? :confused::mad:
    What i do is i cut the bit i want and then paste it outside the original quote then highlight it press the wrap quite button and write my replys inbetween!

Yeah Pixie go for it! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Pixie go for it! :)

I'm going to do it, the problem is ITV.com isn't listing the children or new characters, so I thought I check in here that I have got them all, the children are: Sarah, Gabby, Jacob, Noah and Amelia. And the new characters are: Steve, Bernice and Vanessa. Have I forgotten anyone? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to do it, the problem is ITV.com isn't listing the children or new characters, so I thought I check in here that I have got them all, the children are: Sarah, Gabby, Jacob, Noah and Amelia. And the new characters are: Steve, Bernice and Vanessa. Have I forgotten anyone? :o

Heath and Cathy maybe Jack for a laugh! :D

Dom and Gemma (I think thats her name) are new characters also!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heath and Cathy maybe Jack for a laugh! :D

Dom and Gemma (I think thats her name) are new characters also!

I forgot about them! Well to be fair we only once a year, i suppose there is Arthur too! I didn't know Dom ad Gemma were new characters, I just thought they were around for a episode or 2!

I don't think it would be fair to put Jack in, he would probably beat his mother! :eek::D
  • mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    the children are: Sarah, Gabby, Jacob, Noah and Amelia.
    You forgot Moron & Paddy.
This discussion has been closed.