favourite soap and glory product

chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
Forum Member
I got bought some goodies for Christmas and I'm in love with this brand!
My fave product is the righteous butter body butter, but all the stuff is so nice !
what is your favourite product?

Comments

• labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still using the goodies I got in the half price prmotion in xmas 2011 - nearly finished now though!

I really love the Hand Food - such a good hand cream. It sinks into the sink really quickly and isn't greasy. I am also finishing up my last two tubs of righteous butter and I do think thats very good too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The Clean on Me Body Wash, the Hand Food OR their mascara :)
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I love the Clean Girls shower gel and the other one that doubles up as bath foam as well - smells really fruity but can't remember the name!
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Hand Food is the best hand cream ever - and I've tried most on the market. Heel Genius is brilliant too - fresh minty/menthol smell and it gently exfoliates dry skin on your feet and leaves them lovely and soft. Scrub your Nose in it is another fresh menthol scrub that doubles as a face pack. I like the Body Butter in the tube too, lovely long lasting softness and smell.
  • JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the flake away stuff, made my skin feel really regenerized.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Hand Food, and I also love The Fab Pore face mask, Clean On Me shower gel, Sexy Mother Pucker plumping lip gloss and their Original Pink perfume (a friend bought me it for Christmas last year and I'm still using it!).
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Ive got a lip gloss coming in the post, I with the postman would hurry up!
    does anyone else find the range strangely addictive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    I love their new body butter, it smells like key lime pie!
  • willow32willow32 Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love their new body butter, it smells like key lime pie!

Oooo this sounds lovely. Is it the new Sugar Crush range?. I love their Blueberry body butter (discontinued :cry:) I got two off Ebay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    The Breakfast Scrub! Smells amazing!!
    I also love the Hand Food
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved hand food and heal genuis for aaages.
    Now getting a slight obsession with peaches and clean face wash, the body smoothie body lotion and the sugar scrub.
    At least I'm easy to buy for now..
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the Mist You Madly spray :)
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss- it's amazing!
    Forum Member
    Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss- it's amazing!

I agree, my postman turned up at 4:30 with the one I was waiting for its really good, the tingling is a bit weird at first but I definitely agree it works, my lips were a bit more pouty:D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member
    My top four and any with the same fragrance as ......

Clean On Me
    Righteous Body Butter
    Girligo spray
    Hand food

The Glad Pits anti-perspirant was great and was very effective, however sadly this seems to have been withdrawn now. :( Why? :confused::confused:

S & G brought out some 'new' foam shower creme and another that didn't seem to give any lather but was moisturising, but they were not as good as the original. Boots had them free with a purchase of over £12 through the summer.
  • shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister got me a huge S&G set for Christmas - first time I'd ever heard of this brand but I now LOVE it!

My faves are the Clean On Me shower gel and the Righteous Body Butter. Everything just smells lush and my skin feels amazing. I'm a complete convert.
    Forum Member
    My sister got me a huge S&G set for Christmas - first time I'd ever heard of this brand but I now LOVE it!

My faves are the Clean On Me shower gel and the Righteous Body Butter. Everything just smells lush and my skin feels amazing. I'm a complete convert.

Its so good isn't it, Id never heard of it until this xmas, but I can not believe how amazing it is, my skin has never ever felt so soft and moisturised I'm going to slowly switch all my products to S&G
    did you get the set that was in a pink zip up bag?
  • shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its so good isn't it, Id never heard of it until this xmas, but I can not believe how amazing it is, my skin has never ever felt so soft and moisturised I'm going to slowly switch all my products to S&G
    did you get the set that was in a pink zip up bag?

Yeah, that's the one. It's got a lot in it. Have you looked at the individual prices for the products? A tenner for the Righteous Butter and a fiver for the Clean On Me shower gel! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their Wish Upon A Jar moisturiser. It's perfect, it's rich but not too heavy or greasy, and it's gentle. My skin reacts to everything, but II get no bad reaction from this stuff. And the packaging is cute too, a silver round ball :)
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The smoothie body milk. The smell is soooo good. I also love the sugar crush body scrub and the hand cream. I like to keep a smaller tube in my bag to use throughout the day.I got me and my mom one of the big sets each and she loves the Righteous body butter too. She had only used a bit of mine before but she's obsessed with it now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Their Wish Upon A Jar moisturiser. It's perfect, it's rich but not too heavy or greasy, and it's gentle. My skin reacts to everything, but II get no bad reaction from this stuff. And the packaging is cute too, a silver round ball :)

I got this as a gift and like you my skin can have bad reactions to most lotions and potions, but so far it's been great. I really like it and the wee silver ball is so cute.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    willow32 wrote: »
    Oooo this sounds lovely. Is it the new Sugar Crush range?

Yes. It's gorgeous!

Just a wee note to let everyone know there is a save on selected soap & glory products at boots just now. I got the peach cleanser for £2.25 because I used the vouchers that were in the big star gift before Christmas as well.
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite is the night and shining armour night cream, and the super serum. I also love face soap and clarity face wash. :-)
    Forum Member
    do they do an eye make up remover, or would the peaches and clean be suitable?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do they do an eye make up remover, or would the peaches and clean be suitable?

I wouldn't put Peaches and Clean on my eyes, it's very fragranced, and fragranced lotions can usually sting if you get them in the eyes. I don't know if they have an eye make-up remover.