Options

Channel 5: Aisleyne NOT Entering Tonight

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking forward to seeing Aisleyne there.
    She probably wouldn't be able to control her temper she seems to really hate Helen.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't keep up lol
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Miss Hogan-Wallace is all mouth :D

Yes all gangsta only on Twitter lol
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 Jun 16

Trust me when I tell you I would NEVER be anywhere she was.... I couldn't control my temper 😔

Now there's a surprise.

She's good at flapping her gums from the safety of the BOTS studio or social media, but reluctant to do it face-to-face in a controlled environment.
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Miss Hogan-Wallace is all mouth :D

Maybe. But not a bully.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    #bottledit

:p

Totally :D
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    #bottledit

:p

interesting ,so it's nothing to do with editorial reasons :D
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I was looking forward to seeing Aisleyne there.
    She probably wouldn't be able to control her temper she seems to really hate Helen.

for the best :) send in Victor :D
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably out of her face and slumped in a heap somewhere.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's the confrontation that matters? For me it's the fun.. Bringing something to the table not necessarily confrontation.

But what would Aisleyne bring that would be worth watching and doesn't involve confronting Helen?

She wasn't much fun in bb7.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't make any sense to suggest that Aisleyne "bottled it" or pulled out because she was afraid of Helen.

The interview with DS specifically mentioned Helen saying that Aisleyne would be the worst one to come in, so the interview must have been done on Thursday (after that was broadcast). Aisleyne seemed fine about going in then, so why would she change her mind?

Plus, if Aisleyne had pulled out at the last minute, ruining BB producers' planned twist, they would be furious with her and would be very unlikely to pander to her by saying they hoped to put her in later. She would have blown her chance of going in I would have thought?

Far more likely that it was BB's decision; either because they could foresee possible law-suits or interventions needed if things got nasty.

Or just practically, because they thought there was enough to pack into Friday's show already, so better to put Aisleyne in later, possibly alongside other ex-HMs that they've been wooing (according to rumours).