Options

'Winegate' vids on C5 site taken down...

stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
Forum Member
Sorry I know this is a really minor point but ....
Was just checking through the videos clips on C5 site and noticed that the out of the 3 part story of winegate only one video remains. Seems a bit odd :confused: Is this something they normally do or is there something they cant show in one of the videos. I wanted to watch the one where Aden stole the wine and where they drunk Heavens glass and replaced it with lime cordial but I guess I cant...
Sorry if Im being blind and not seeing them..but I dont think they exist anymore.

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they want to stop more people from seeing how they distorted things in the highlights.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just for the record, all 3 parts of "winegate" are still up on facebook! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    They still exist.

It was funny to see the how they put the version of events together in the highlights compared to those vid clips on the site. For instance why didn't they show Louise's screeching and basically becoming insane, and was it just me or did they edit the h/l to make it look like Louise pointed at Maisey and asked her why she called her shady when it was Heaven who said it.

There is no consistency to what they dish out through their different media.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    The one part of editing I hated in tonight's Highlights was where they cut out the part where Heaven downed the wine bottle ten minutes before she complained that she had only had one glass of wine.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Just for the record, all 3 parts of "winegate" are still up on facebook! :)

thanks! I just wanted to watch them back as my computer was being a pain last night and making the videos jump.
    They still exist.

It was funny to see the how they put the version of events together in the highlights compared to those vid clips on the site. For instance why didn't they show Louise's screeching and basically becoming insane, and was it just me or did they edit the h/l to make it look like Louise pointed at Maisey and asked her why she called her shady when it was Heaven who said it.

There is no consistency to what they dish out through their different media.

Yes it's really strange watching their videos and then the HLs..makes me realise some of the terrible editing that goes on. I wonder why they bother having video clips as it just makes it all the more obvious how they chop and move around events for the main show to paint a certain picture. I thought it was strange they didnt show Aden taking the bottle for Louise, in the first place as that kind of started the friction between Louise and Heaven.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    AJW210892 wrote: »
    The one part of editing I hated in tonight's Highlights was where they cut out the part where Heaven downed the wine bottle ten minutes before she complained that she had only had one glass of wine.

Heaven has the "victim" storyline going.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    They edited Aden hiding the wine too...
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LJH23 wrote: »

I wondered if they left it out of HL's because it wasn't relevant to the later row? :confused:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LJH23 wrote: »

Yes, I noticed that. He bare faced lied to Heaven that he didn't hide it.

Surely BB don't want him to stay over Heaven!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Surely BB don't want him to stay over Heaven!

Hmm, I'm not sure. Earlier in the show, when Heaven was talking about melanin, they edited out Aden's response, where he had a long, breathless rant about how wrong she was. If anything, that rant would have secured him more votes.