ITS OFFICIAL ITS JADE vs SHILPA

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
Forum Member
We have to make sure that the terrible loud mouthed bully & chav Jade is removed once and for all. I never want to hear of this woman and her loser family again.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I have been worried about Jade for a while this long out of water can't be good for her. I have called Greenpeace and IFAW and warned them, they are now looking into ways of rolling her back out to sea.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on Jade fans, it's time to stand up and be counted. Together we can unite as one and free the world from unfair bias against the undeserving. The Channel 4 head honcho has just admitted that it's not racism and Shilpa says it isn't racism. Let's show the media that we can't be fooled, let's save Jade.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Come on Jade fans, it's time to stand up and be counted. Together we can unite as one and free the world from unfair bias against the undeserving. The Channel 4 head honcho has just admitted that it's not racism and Shilpa says it isn't racism. Let's show the media that we can't be fooled, let's save Jade.

God I needed a laugh! thanks. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

Post count value: 8132 X 0 = 0
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have the voting numbers been released yet? I want to send Jade a few evict votes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been a Jade fan since BB3, but her time is up. We all knew Big Brother "fame" wasn't a lasting thing. She'll be back to Bermondsey quicker than you can say "nobody". :p
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think C4 will make sure that Jade loses ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    shilpa will survive definately and the pig will be out.........there's no room for bullies and racist ppl in this country........they shud be kicked out.........lets support SHILPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a vote to evict or to save?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about dirk?
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:

You're dead right its not about racism.
    I'm voting Jade out becouse of her dreadful bullying - not just in this CBB but also in BB3.

How anyone can condone her 50-minute eye boggling foaming at the mouth tirade last night is beyond me.
    :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote:
    Is it a vote to evict or to save?

Hopefully, hang.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's make the majority even bigger than Sezer's - 100% to get Jade out would be nice although a little unrealistic
  • biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know this for certain? I've seen on various forums that it is Jade v Shilpa, on others that it is Jade v Shilpa v Dirk and on another Jade v Shilpa v Dirk v Dani. There seems uncertainty as to whether its a single eviction or a double.

Until BBLB announce it officially, it is all speculation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I think jade has lost the plot, wasn't to keen on her in BB3 but i blame Big Brother for this because they knew what she is like and that she would start on someone.I heard on the news Police are calling it Rascism,its just a shame they dont think the same applies to a white school boy that got badly beaten with a hammer by a group of asian men in a playground.And they wonder why there is a problem in this country.Lots of kids get badly bullied and have no friends but nobody seems to want to help them,you could call me what you like if you were paying me nearly half million pound for 3 weeks work and people were on side like shilpa has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggeral wrote:
    Do we know this for certain? I've seen on various forums that it is Jade v Shilpa, on others that it is Jade v Shilpa v Dirk and on another Jade v Shilpa v Dirk v Dani. There seems uncertainty as to whether its a single eviction or a double.

Until BBLB announce it officially, it is all speculation.

If you look on the Channel 4 BB site you can see that Jade and Shilpa are the only ones nominated.
  • SunandaSunanda Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone vote out Jade.
    Forum Member
    If you look on the Channel 4 BB site you can see that Jade and Shilpa are the only ones nominated.
    it will be Jade going,BB will be happy with the ratings but what a way to get them
    Forum Member
    First-Lady wrote:
    Everyone vote out Jade.
    I wouldn't waste a phone call or my money
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Where? I can't find it. :confused:

Edit: Ok seen it now, on the pictures. :o
  • SunandaSunanda Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loopy37 wrote:
    I wouldn't waste a phone call or my money
    If you want to send out a message bullying isn't right you have to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

What a load of tripe.Go away sad sad fool
  • union_jakunion_jak Posts: 4,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all great for Channel 4. Worldwide publicity, a boost to ratings and lots of revenue from voting Jade out.

If they actually listened to people they'd have removed the offending housemates without cashing in on the publics votes.

If Janet Street-Porter can be arrested for alleged racism this week, should we expect police to be waiting by the door on Friday?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoonStarer wrote:
    Where? I can't find it. :confused:

Edit: Ok seen it now, on the pictures. :o

says at the top along by their names
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    luv the way danielles family defended her saying - 'shes a dog':

"It’s an unpleasant word which is often used by young people today in a variety of different situations in contemporary English language.”

as a young person of today i have never called sum1 a dog. Danielles family : - please recognise that by appearing infront of millions of ppl danilielle has a responsibility not to glamourise some of the unsocial behaviour in our society today. how can u possibly find an excuse for her vile behaviour.