Options

Jordan "I got it off him the first night"

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, I don't think she has any idea about what to make public and what to keep quiet. She's always shouted as loud as she can and as often as she can about her sex life, and tries to maintain the front that she's a very sexual person, but imo the reality's very different. Anyone who's ever seen the Dane Bowers sex video will know how disinterested she seems in the bedroom department! :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Regarding the autobiography - I think people are going to be more interested in her version of the marital end with Andre, than sleeping with her second husband on their first date:D

Have to wait for the book to be released to find out if New Magazine words are verbatim. Not long to wait.

And you can bet there'll be the "truth" coming out in THAT book! ;)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatsoever wrote: »
    I don't get why she tells the media so many details about her personal life. You can still do a reality show (many celebs do) without giving that much detail away. It is so unncessary. And the way she says things is really grim too - even if she'd said "Yes, we slept together on the first night" it would have been better. She always speaks as if she's joking with her best mate - I wonder if she's lost touch of what is personal and what isn't? Like the camera/interviewer is her only remaining friend.

She doens't seem to have many normal friends - ones who aren't showbiz mates, or people her work for her eg. make up artist or horse trainer.

I've noticed this also. Mind you l havent watched all of her shows.
    A few of Petes old friends have cropped up on his shows, but lve not seen any of hers.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

A few of Petes old friends have cropped up on his shows, but lve not seen any of hers.

Her make up woman (Julie?) is supposedly an old school friend I think.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is in her employ though.....so being paid by her, same as Gary and partner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Who could be around that level of self-obsession and belligerence for long? Only people desperately wanting to hang on to her coat tails or people with the patience of saints.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who could be around that level of self-obsession and belligerence for long? Only people desperately wanting to hang on to her coat tails or people with the patience of saints.

Or people being paid very well indeed.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Julie's the one she's reported to have thrown out of the church, in front of everyone, before the blessing with Reid.

Sounds par for the course with the way she treats old friends. :(

I'm still hoping Julie will tell all. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Or people being paid very well indeed.

Spot on!

I see she's providing stabling for the horses of her "riding instructor" now! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Spot on!

I see she's providing stabling for the horses of her "riding instructor" now! :rolleyes:

Whats the problem with this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing, I personally would have him round a lot. You know just to check my horses of course;)
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Nothing, I personally would have him round a lot. You know just to check my horses of course;)

I actually (so far) like him (the horsey bloke). He seems to have a little twinkle in his eye. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yet another example of how her "friends" aren't friends as most people would know them! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    I actually (so far) like him (the horsey bloke). He seems to have a little twinkle in his eye. ;)

I think it's gross the way he seems to be treated with the utmost respect and affection - all over him is how I'd describe it if it was one of my friends - whereas she seems to cringe whenever Reid goes near her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's gross the way he seems to be treated with the utmost respect and affection, whereas she seems to cringe whenever Reid goes near her!

I would imagine the relationship is different and nobody can second guess the dynamics from a few minutes on screen. Andrew Gould is however very charming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another example of how her "friends" aren't friends as most people would know them! :rolleyes:

Whats the matter with Andrew Gould renting her stables and taking care of her horses?
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know where you get your cynicism from!

She never ever sleeps with a bloke until she's known them for months and she can count the blokes she's been with on the fingers of one hand, don't you know. ;)

More like she can count the number of bloke's fingers that have...

Nevermind, I'd better not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whats the matter with Andrew Gould renting her stables and taking care of her horses?

If he is renting them. Be interesting to know, actually - and we will.

She never gives anyone as much as a glass of water without crowing about it if and when they fall out.

And they pretty much always so, eventually. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    More like she can count the number of bloke's fingers that have...

Nevermind, I'd better not.

Lol! No, probably better not. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's gross the way he seems to be treated with the utmost respect and affection - all over him is how I'd describe it if it was one of my friends - whereas she seems to cringe whenever Reid goes near her!

Got to agree with that one, a lot more warmth, hence my ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing, he can come and look after mine...I live in the penthouse... :D:D:D