This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    And my opinion of him sank even lower (didn't think that was possible!) with the clip from the NZ version - disagreeing with Brendan's judgment of a ballroom dance? FFS!!!! :mad::mad:

Brendan looked like he wanted to put one on him. :D
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    How gorgeous was he!!!!

Yummy!!!! ;):D

He's top of my allowed list. :D ill be dragging hubby to see a film he's not really interested in this Christmas then. He'll be alright though, it looks like there's loads of women in it, trouble is he doesn't fancy any of them. :D
  • durnovariandurnovarian Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    Are we allowed to vote for 'none of the above'?

We'll have to ask Monkseal. ;):D Or maybe he could just change it to a 'least worst' judge this year? I might find one I could bear to vote for if it was that way round. :p;)
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up too high. ;)

That bad hey?! Ah well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    That bad hey?! Ah well.

I'm trying to remember anything and nope, I've got nothing except an appearance by Artem yesterday.

Nicky and Karen - Monday - meh
    Denise and James - Tuesday - meh
    Louis and Flavia - Wednesday - tired so meh
    Lisa and Robin - Thursday - meh and annoying
    Dani and Vincent
    Kimberley and Pasha - Friday
    Happened an hour ago and can't remember anything. :rolleyes:

JLS were good on Friday panel though ;)
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll have to ask Monkseal. ;):D Or maybe he could just change it to a 'least worst' judge this year? I might find one I could bear to vote for if it was that way round. :p;)

No "none of the above" salve sorry - those of you who ever took Cruise Ship Craig seriously are only getting what you deserve.

I reckon Darcey will win it. Personally I will be campaigning non-stop for Bruno.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    No "none of the above" salve sorry - those of you who ever took Cruise Ship Craig seriously are only getting what you deserve.

I reckon Darcey will win it. Personally I will be campaigning non-stop for Bruno.

I think Bruno will walk it. :confused:
  • durnovariandurnovarian Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Darcey would be my 'least worst' option. :p
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bruno will walk it. :confused:

I'd love him too :o

In between all the leg wafting and arm waving he's ace. Who else could tell Victoria they are a sucky dancer virtually weekly and not have umpteen threads created about it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is anyone having the same experience as me? :confused: I watched ITT an hour ago and I can't remember a word Dani or Kimberley said. :eek: Nothing! I remember Dani looking lovely and Kimberley looking rough in a khaki cardi, but a single word that came out of their mouths? Nada!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    That bad hey?! Ah well.

Not a vintage week, safe to say.
    Forum Member
    So is anyone having the same experience as me? :confused: I watched ITT an hour ago and I can't remember a word Dani or Kimberley said. :eek: Nothing! I remember Dani looking lovely and Kimberley looking rough in a khaki cardi, but a single word that came out of their mouths? Nada!

I was transfixed by the size of Dani's head. It's much too big for her body. :eek::confused:
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    There was a really funny moment on celebrity masterchef when Craig made a mistake in the final and, without any hint of irony, said he hoped the judges would vote for him based on his journey :D

I like Craig but I'm surprised he's still so pro-Lisa at this stage.

He is producing a show called Strictly Confidential starring Lisa Riley and four pros .It figures why he is pro Lisa , she is a cash cow for him .
    I cant even bear to look at him now , he has lost respect and shown himself for what he is IMO
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is producing a show called Strictly Confidential starring Lisa Riley and four pros .It figures why he is pro Lisa , she is a cash cow for him .
    I cant even bear to look at him now , he has lost respect and shown himself for what he is IMO
    I know people are upset about this but to me, not a huge deal. At this stage, Lisa has become well known enough to attract audiences even if she gets knocked out this week. I don't think it would make any difference to the viability of the show whether she is the winner or fifth place, so I'm not sure Craig has any real incentive to try and manipulate things.

As someone else, I think maybe Monkseal, pointed out, Craig has done loads of stuff with Ann Widdecombe and he hardly went out of his way to be nice to her in her series did he?
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kimberely said " do you know what " thats a given

both the vts were about the pros Vincente speaking Italian food and Pasha doing a private dance and offering to one for Zoe , but no not the girls, nice but bland
    Forum Member
    I know people are upset about this but to me, not a huge deal. At this stage, Lisa has become well known enough to attract audiences even if she gets knocked out this week. I don't think it would make any difference to the viability of the show whether she is the winner or fifth place, so I'm not sure Craig has any real incentive to try and manipulate things.

As someone else, I think maybe Monkseal, pointed out, Craig has done loads of stuff with Ann Widdecombe and he hardly went out of his way to be nice to her in her series did he?

He didn't need to - AW had a sufficiently high profile as a politician and a bigot to make her own headlines. She didn't need a leg up from a botoxed old tart. As a washed up ex-soap actress, Lisa did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly and it is not as if the BEEB did not know about it or have told him not to do it. I just dont get why people are up in arms about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The whole point was he was honest with Ann. He judged on what he saw, now his integrity is being called into question, he could be seen as going easy on Lisa because he has a vested interest in going easy on Lisa.

It doesn't really matter whether he is or not, it's the question that's enough.

He's there and paid well to judge what he sees, not pick and choose who he decides to like and who he doesn't.

This season, for so many reasons, he has looked an idiot and he has destroyed a reputation he took 9 years to build.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    exactly and it is not as if the BEEB did not know about it or have told him not to do it. I just dont get why people are up in arms about it.

Perhaps because its not fair. They all work incredibly hard, expecting to be judged on a level playing field. It's not level and its not fair and I hate when things aren't equal for everybody, it's that simple for me and its the reason that I can't stand NotClooney, Dr Hamela and the Donovator while not being as good, they were given an easier ride, but even they aren't anywhere bed the travesty of BB. You can't take account of what you want to and ignore the other stuff that doesn't interest you.
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

Craig's biggest merit is that he is unafraid to use the lower paddles (unless your name is Lisa). If the others could be persuaded to do so - even just one of them - Craig wouldn't be needed.

Personally, I'd vote for Bruno too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole point was he was honest with Ann. He judged on what he saw, now his integrity is being called into question, he could be seen as going easy on Lisa because he has a vested interest in going easy on Lisa.

It doesn't really matter whether he is or not, it's the question that's enough.

He's there and paid well to judge what he sees, not pick and choose who he decides to like and who he doesn't.

This season, for so many reasons, he has looked an idiot and he has destroyed a reputation he took 9 years to build.
    I just hope she's worth it.
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote: »
    I just hope she's worth it.

Now that's something for Craig to sleep on! :D
  • CrystalplayerCrystalplayer Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Bruno for president!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps because its not fair. They all work incredibly hard, expecting to be judged on a level playing field. It's not level and its not fair and I hate when things aren't equal for everybody, it's that simple for me and its the reason that I can't stand NotClooney, Dr Hamela and the Donovator while not being as good, they were given an easier ride, but even they aren't anywhere bed the travesty of BB. You can't take account of what you want to and ignore the other stuff that doesn't interest you.

I think we are talking at cross purposes

I wasn't talking about his bad scoring of Lisa it is absolutely unfair I agree and I hate it. Every flaming judge should mark fairly.

but I wasn't equating it with the show I don't think the 2 are linked either Lisa was booked on Craig's to be the comedy fat contestant like Ann and Russell ,or she was booked because she was the suprise fat parson who could actually dance even if she had gone out in week 3 or so especially paired with Artem it would have been a big enough draw for his show.

I just don't see the need to be all upset about him because of the show for his marking when I am not sure that there is a connection.

I think he has awful taste to have booked her anyway but at least he has not compounded it by having her dance with Robin.
  • KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno is my favourite. I never thought I'd say that either! :eek: :D
This discussion has been closed.