Who is worse Stephanie or Spencer?

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
Poll is coming..

they both showed a nasty side. But who is worse?

Who is worse? 138 votes

Stephanie
41% 57 votes
Spencer
42% 59 votes
Both
15% 22 votes

Comments

• Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Stephanie at least Spencer was funny and comical at times .
  • swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I liked Spencer, but Stephanie isn't nice at all.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did like Stephanie but she is vile.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both awful.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Stephanie
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Stephanie is charming most of the time. No-one's perfect.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I opted for Spencer, purely because I haven't seen Stephanie doing an annoying USA chant in the diary room yet.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can people think Stephanie is worse than Spencer ? that guy was a complete ass, as was his wife.

Just because Stephanie doesn't like the forum fave it doesn't make her evil.

I find it laughable that Spencer was loved for being the way he was yet you all hate Stephanie even though she has be nowhere near as bad as he was.

Just like with the regular series, this forum is full of double standards.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie is charming most of the time. No-one's perfect.

Exactly. People only dislike her because she dislikes the forum fave, how petty.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Spencer!!
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    How can people think Stephanie is worse than Spencer ? that guy was a complete ass, as was his wife.

Just because Stephanie doesn't like the forum fave it doesn't make her evil.

I agree. If Stephanie had been someone like Claire for example, and hadn't really said anything negative about Gary, then she wouldn't have more votes on here.
    I find it laughable that Spencer was loved for being the way he was yet you all hate Stephanie even though she has be nowhere near as bad as he was.

Just like with the regular series, this forum is full of double standards.

I think both Spencer and Heidi, were only as popular on here as they were because they were against Rylan who a lot of people disliked on this forum.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie doesn't like Gary and is being called 'evil', lol.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think in terms of being a good Housemate Spencer was much better and much more entertaining . Stephanie so far from what we've seen just makes bitchy comments and that's about it so in terms of who is a worse housemate it would be Stephanie .
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    I at least found Speidi's conflict somewhat entertaining. Most of the time it was so bizzare it's funny.

Stephanie just seems to be finding enjoyment at a 70 year olds struggles.

Speidi could be awful but much better HMs and their contribution will be much more remembered :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. People only dislike her because she dislikes the forum fave, how petty.

It' not a case of disliking him, she damn right rude to him all the time and I can't say he's ever retaliated.

Get it right!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I put Stephanie because I always thought of Spencer as not being nasty but more of a wind-up merchant.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    I'm getting flasbacks to six weeks ago.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie. At least Spencer was funny.
  • DoctorWho4545DoctorWho4545 Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    The flack Stephanie is getting on here is undeserved imo. Yeah she made a couple of mean comments but it's not really that bad, she just doesn't like Gary. I think some people have just been waiting for her to slip up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh and you speak for everyone do you? Gary's not my favourite but she's been really rude to him and has been really bitchy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The flack Stephanie is getting on here is undeserved imo. Yeah she made a couple of mean comments but it's not really that bad, she just doesn't like Gary. I think some people have just been waiting for her to slip up

Not me.

I didn't who she was before she entered the house (still don't apart from being Spencer's sister. I didn't even know Spencer before he entered the house last year).

I thought she was very nice at first, but she needs to think before she opens her rotten, big mouth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and you speak for everyone do you? Gary's not my favourite but she's been really rude to him and has been really bitchy.

And as I said, he hasn't done or said anything to her.
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there both are a pair of prats
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Speidi and especially Spencer because I felt he played up to his villain persona, and was a perfect antagonist to what was quite a boringly harmonious house.

Stephanie, while gorgeous, just seems quite vindictive and nasty for real, not part of a persona.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I love Stephanie. Someone needs to put Gary in his place. His disability isnt an excuse for his arrogance