enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
who are they and why?

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Allen. Besides being talentless (imo of course) she is a giant sized hypocrite. Sprouts whatever garbarge she thinks will make her relevant. Jumps on every bandwagon with hyperbole and ends up making a total ar*e of herself.

James Jordan, definately not a celebrity but a public obnoxious irritant nonetheless...throw Kerrie Katona, Lauren Goodyear and Kelly Brook into the mix as well.
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    All of the TOWIE people. Jordan. Kim Kardashian. Anthony cotton.Sonia from eastenders.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle Houghton, Katie Price, Nicola Mclean, Cast Of Towie - Geordie Shore - Made In Chelsea, Kerry Katona, Josie Cunningham, all winners of civilian Big Brother, Mark Wright all completely pointless & talentless.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone whose gurning mug appears on a weekly magazine. They're a refuge for the talentless and the desperate for fame at any costs. Anyone with genuine talent, or fame doesn't need to resort to selling themselves (and more often their poor kids) to chavvy rags that clog up newsagents and supermarkets these days.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Chantelle Houghton, Katie Price, Nicola Mclean, Cast Of Towie - Geordie Shore - Made In Chelsea, Kerry Katona, Josie Cunningham, all winners of civilian Big Brother, Mark Wright all completely pointless & talentless.

All of the above, plus Jeremy Clarkson, Paddy McGuinness, Peter Andre and Leigh Francis.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Joey Essex
    Mark Wright
    Cilla Black
    Ant & Dec
    Anthony Cotton
    Chantelle
    Phillip Schofield
    Paddy McGuinness
    Peter Kay
    Dermot O'Leary
    Cheryl Cole
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Generally the ones famous for being famous or because of those they have had sex with
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically everyone mentioned on this thread :D along with Kym Whatshername and Wags
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Noel Edmonds. Because he's Noel Edmonds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shane richie from eastenders/don't forget the lyrics :(
    michael buble
    justin bieber 'cause he seems so arrogant
    nicola mclean i think her name is
    vernon kay
    alan titchmarsh
    amanda holden

some i can think of :p
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Michael Buble can sing a bit! Most of the others picked above have no discernable talent.

To the poster who said Paddy McGuinness - I salute you!

Dale Winton
    Nick Knowles (apart from Big Build)

One of the BB civilian winners was OK - Craig. He can do building work.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lulu
    Helen Flanagan
    Katie Price
    Sarah Millican
    MIchael Bubble
    BRuce Forsyth
    Cilla Black
    And Lulu!
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one. Dom Littlewood!
  • kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Any of them that believe their own press.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    All of the above :)
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone one who: -

Pays a 'pap' to go to the filling station with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go to the park with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go shopping with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go on the school run with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go on holiday and take "surreptitious" pics of them.

Also, anyone who: -

Takes endless selfies of themselves.

Pulls the ridiculous trout expression.

Colours themselves orange.

Has horse-like tooth veneers.

Drawn on eyebrows.

Massive fake t!ts.

Hair extensions.

Those long square ended false nails.

Uses their child as a prop.

Has 'showmances'.

...and Richard Madeley.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Anyone whose gurning mug appears on a weekly magazine. They're a refuge for the talentless and the desperate for fame at any costs. Anyone with genuine talent, or fame doesn't need to resort to selling themselves (and more often their poor kids) to chavvy rags that clog up newsagents and supermarkets these days.

Duchess of Cambridge (Prince George) is the most regular face on the front of mags. Didn't know she was selling piccies to chav mags. Just assumed that mag got hold of a piccie and plastered it on front page.
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imogen Thomas.

Enough said
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Duchess of Cambridge (Prince George) is the most regular face on the front of mags.
    Yup. I include her in the talentless and desperate. The Ultimate WAG who clung on in there for 10 years to get a ring on it.
    Didn't know she was selling piccies to chav mags. Just assumed that mag got hold of a piccie and plastered it on front page.
    Lifted from her Twitter account no doubt!;-)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone one who: -

Pays a 'pap' to go to the filling station with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go to the park with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go shopping with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go on the school run with them.

Pays a 'pap' to go on holiday and take "surreptitious" pics of them.

Also, anyone who: -

Takes endless selfies of themselves.

Pulls the ridiculous trout expression.

Colours themselves orange.

Has horse-like tooth veneers.

Drawn on eyebrows.

Massive fake t!ts.

Hair extensions.

Those long square ended false nails.

Uses their child as a prop.

Has 'showmances'..

Can't add anything else to this :)
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup. I include her in the talentless and desperate. The Ultimate WAG who clung on in there for 10 years to get a ring on it.

I totally agree with you. Middleton is a desperate freeloader who couldn't wait to get her snout in the trough. Has she actually done anything else but go on holiday after holiday and have babies since she got married?

I cannot stand her and I don't see what the fuss is about her sister either >:(
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and Richard Madeley.

You'd already mentioned massive fake tit. :D
  • K2kK2k Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Rita Ora.
    Keith Lemon
    Idiot friendly celebrities.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lifted from her Twitter account no doubt!;-)

When it gets to alleging that the future Queen is selling piccies to appear on the front of chav mags then I think it looks a little desperate. The vision of Royal flunkies doing deals to appear on the front of Hello/OK is so funny. Fact is many of the front pages do not involve payment or in fact agreement for the picture to be used. They take what is in the public domain and plaster it across. Quite often a much used piccie to support a made up story inside. Who the hell reads this nonsense??
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    When it gets to alleging that the future Queen is selling piccies to appear on the front of chav mags then I think it looks a little desperate. The vision of Royal flunkies doing deals to appear on the front of Hello/OK is so funny. Fact is many of the front pages do not involve payment or in fact agreement for the picture to be used. They take what is in the public domain and plaster it across. Quite often a much used piccie to support a made up story inside. Who the hell reads this nonsense??

Are you serious? :D The royals have one of the biggest and most proactive pr machines around! They do more spinning than all the celebs/zelebs combined!

Of course they're not out there negotiating fees with the likes of New/Now/Then/Twit/Take a Break etc but they are nevertheless feeding all elements of the media all the time.