Options

Nicole McLean and CAN maagement- ex husband allegations

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I've missed something, whats supposed to be happening on Monday?:confused: I read her birthday was two days ago, so not great timing!

She normally comes out fighting, she has had twitter spats before. I can understand her not wanting a war of works with the hubby on Twitter but if I was accused of the same thing I would have put out proof by now that the hubby was lying and make him apologise in print. I'm not saying Tom was telling the truth its just I would have had this over by now.

How is she meant to prove he is lying? Post her medical notes. If she was lying, so was he. So both lower than a snakes belly IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Proof she had a miscarriage ?
    You expect her to post her medical records so people can peruse them at leisure ?
    If not that then precisely what *proof* would satisfy your need for full disclosure of whether or not a woman has had a miscarriage ?
    This thread is getting wilder by the day .:o
    Claire powell and can simply give the ranting parties exactly what they deserve, nothing . She has dealt with characters like them and knows the drill. Treat them like toddlers throwing a foot stamping floor rolling tantrum and simply let them get on with it . Wise lady ;-) .

Why would he receive a nervous email from Claire Powell? Nicola gave the interview, he obviously knew about it, I'm just not getting the connection, but considering it was him that received the nervous email, it's him that appears to be the one acting nervous, he was taking a break from Twitter for a few days, he's deleted the tweets, he's now said he's not lowering himself. Total uturn by Tom, I think something has been said or done behind the scenes.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof she had a miscarriage ?
    You expect her to post her medical records so people can peruse them at leisure ?
    If not that then precisely what *proof* would satisfy your need for full disclosure of whether or not a woman has had a miscarriage ?
    This thread is getting wilder by the day .:o
    Claire powell and can simply give the ranting parties exactly what they deserve, nothing . She has dealt with characters like them and knows the drill. Treat them like toddlers throwing a foot stamping floor rolling tantrum and simply let them get on with it . Wise lady ;-) .

How is the thread getting 'wilder by the day'? Now it's my turn to be baffled!!:confused:

Of course she doesn't have to post her medical records. However, she could issue an immediate denial. She could then approach whatever hospital dealt with the aftermath and ask them to provide a brief written statement or a sworn affi davit confirming same and that she was indeed treated for this particular medical problem. That could be used to show the media/solicitors/ court if need be.:D

And if I was accused of such a disgusting lie, I couldn't care less who was privy to seeing my medical notes ( only on this relevant bit of medical history, which would undoubtedly be documented). I'd be much more interested, as an innocent party, in clearing my name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    How is the thread getting 'wilder by the day'? Now it's my turn to be baffled!!:confused:

Of course she doesn't have to post her medical records. However, she could issue an immediate denial. She could then approach whatever hospital dealt with the aftermath and ask them to provide a brief written statement or a sworn affi davit confirming same and that she was indeed treated for this particular medical problem. That could be used to show the media/solicitors/ court if need be.:D

And if I was accused of such a disgusting lie, I couldn't t care less who was privy seeing my medical notes. I'd be much more interested, as an innocent party, in clearing my name.

Maybe she has issued a sworn statement to those that need it. It's possible that it's being dealt with in the correct manner. Which is away from social media sites. Posting such documents on the likes of Twitter does seem extreme and not something I would feel the need to do. At the end of the day, she does not need to answer to the likes of us anyway. I don't even like Nicola, but the fact that he has removed the tweets speaks volumes, if they were true, why remove them.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    How is she meant to prove he is lying? Post her medical notes. If she was lying, so was he. So both lower than a snakes belly IMO.

I didn't say medical notes. I'm sure there are other ways of supplying proof. Hmbop mentioned a statement from the Dr etc. If she went for a 12 week scan on the first miscarriage and he was with her then that's all she needs to say! The same applies to the second miscarriage. I agree with you Kay, he must have know what went on either way.

I wonder if Tom is mixing up the dates by sending the tweet to CAN. We don't know if he was talking about the first or second miscarriage. The first one happened early May - OK article is dated 8th May 2012 so she may have done the interview the week before (although this is just a guess on my part). She left CAN around this time so maybe Tom doesn't know if she left before or after the article, hence he might have the dates wrong and the wrong agency!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she has issued a sworn statement to those that need it. It's possible that it's being dealt with in the correct manner. Which is away from social media sites.

Maybe!

She's usually quite prolific and outspoken on social media, though.

If Tom is lying, and if such a sworn document does indeed already exist, the public will see or hear of it. Of that I'm positive.

Like I said earlier, I don't know the truth, but I hope it's not true for her sake. Soo embarrassing to have the public know you would stoop to such levels for column inches in tack mags.:blush:

Monday will reveal all I'm sure. Now I'm off out. Gorgeous day.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And if I was accused of such a disgusting lie, I couldn't t care less who was privy seeing my medical notes. I'd be much more interested, as an innocent party, in clearing my name.
    Oh dear . You now want hospitals dragged into it .And courts .
    Like I said , getting wilder .

Why would he receive a nervous email from Claire Powell? Nicola gave the interview, he obviously knew about it, I'm just not getting the connection, but considering it was him that received the nervous email, it's him that appears to be the one acting nervous, he was taking a break from Twitter for a few days, he's deleted the tweets, he's now said he's not lowering himself. Total uturn by Tom, I think something has been said or done behind the scenes.
    Ah but he *says* he had a nervous email kay. This is a person who was cheating on his wife and kids fof goodness knows how long and who allowed his bit of fluff to threaten their well being by saying she was sending her brothers over to deal with nicola .So I'd take anything he says with a huge dollop of salt .
    Plus you are right, he is the one acting antsy and deleting tweets which indicates he is the nervous party . Clearly a sufferer of *big mouth but can't follow through* syndrome .Claire has his number and will devour him .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say medical notes. I'm sure there are other ways of supplying proof. Hmbop mentioned a statement from the Dr etc. If she went for a 12 week scan on the first miscarriage and he was with her then that's all she needs to say! The same applies to the second miscarriage. I agree with you Kay, he must have know what went on either way.

I wonder if Tom is mixing up the dates by sending the tweet to CAN. We don't know if he was talking about the first or second miscarriage. The first one happened early May - OK article is dated 8th May 2012 so she may have done the interview the week before (although this is just a guess on my part). She left CAN around this time so maybe Tom doesn't know if she left before or after the article, hence he might have the dates wrong and the wrong agency!

I'm not sure that I would feel the need to explain myself to people that have bearing on my personal life. Tom must be referring to the 2013 miscarriage, or why post that link, why not post a link from the many interviews she gave in 2012 from her first miscarriage. I'm guessing there is some legal implications from those accusations, that is why he has deleted and I think all media coverage has been removed from online.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear . You now want hospitals dragged into it .And courts .
    Like I said , getting wilder .

Ah but he *says* he had a nervous email kay. This is a person who was cheating on his wife and kids fof goodness knows how long and who allowed his bit of fluff to threaten their well being by saying she was sending her brothers over to deal with nicola .So I'd take anything he says with a huge dollop of salt .
    Plus you are right, he is the one acting antsy and deleting tweets which indicates he is the nervous party . Clearly a sufferer of *big mouth but can't follow through* syndrome .Claire has his number and will devour him .

Excuse me? I personally don't want anything 'dragged into it'. I couldn't give a shiny one what happens on Monday. Doesn't effect me or the people I love one iota.

And I'll tell you this. The LEGAL team dealing with this will want the hospitals medical notes 'dragged into it' so they can prove and win their case, if untrue.

So, Polli, not wilder by the minute!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Again with the hospital .
    This is getting ridiculous.
    No hospital would do that . Even hospitals involved in their own litigation cases do not provide such proof at the request of randoms to settle a twitter dispute:D .
    They don't get involved . They deal in strict privacy and leave the nonsensical bickering to the idiots involved.
    You are letting your need to denigrate can get in the way of clear thinking .
    In the end , even if by some extreme chance of fate tw is telling the truth then he is equally culpable as the husband involved . No decent man would sit around while people bandied lies about a lost child of his .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuse me? I personally don't want anything 'dragged into it'. I couldn't give a shiny one what happens on Monday. Doesn't effect me or the people I love one iota.

And I'll tell you this. The LEGAL team dealing with this will want the hospitals medical notes 'dragged into it' so they can prove and win their case, if untrue.

So, Polli, not wilder by the minute!

Fine if it goes legal .
    But the poster said
    She normally comes out fighting, she has had twitter spats before. I can understand her not wanting a war of works with the hubby on Twitter but if I was accused of the same thing I would have put out proof by now that the hubby was lying and make him apologise in print. I'm not saying Tom was telling the truth its just I would have had this over by now.

Which is what I'm addressing . The poster wants nicola to *put out proof* to satisfy randoms on twitter :o
    So undoubtedly wilder by the minute .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine if it goes legal .
    But the poster said

Which is what I'm addressing . The poster wants nicola to *put out proof* to satisfy randoms on twitter :o

I said I would have put out proof as you have correctly quoted :) I am sure Nicola will do whatever she wants to do - which I have no idea on what she will do.

Anyway that's my take on things, off to walk the dog, have a nice day everyone :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine if it goes legal .
    But the poster said

Pufftt, if it was me It would definitely be going legal. I wouldn't entertain such an lie about me being made public without enforcing serious ramifications on the libeller.

All she had to do was issue a denial and say my solicitors have seen/ will soon see the relevant medical notes confirming same. And it will confirmed in public in the fullness of time via my lawyers. Easy peasy.

What is getting wilder by the minute though, is your constant insisting that a perfectly reasonable thread is getting.....wilder by the minute. Tooooo funny:D
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone's playing pass the password...cheeky monkeys.

:D

All she has to do was deny it, she dosnt even need to go a as far as getting legal teams involed.
    Z listers and their grubby shenanigans. I'm amazed people buy into the bullshine they are spoon fed. Its all a game !
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Someone's playing pass the password...cheeky monkeys.

All she has to do was deny it, she dosnt even need to go a as far as getting legal teams involed.
    Z listers and their grubby shenanigans. I'm amazed people buy into the bullshine they are spoon fed. Its all a game !

Absolutely. The Z list and their PR are all game players and attention is the name of the game. All this talk about Claire 'devouring' some two bit ex footballer is just :D - she's a tin pot PR agent, not Tony Soprano FGS
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are letting your need to denigrate can get in the way of clear thinking .
    In the end , even if by some extreme chance of fate tw is telling the truth then he is equally culpable as the husband involved . No decent man would sit around while people bandied lies about a lost child of his .

And your defence of CAN seems to be getting in the way of your clear thinking. :)

It's blinding you to the oddness of Tom making the accusation knowing that he would look not just as bad but actually worse than Nicola. Because he would in effect be acknowledging that he himself willingly colluded in an interview filled with lies which he is now trying to use against his estranged ex! I mean, really, that just doesn't make any sense....

I wasn't even that interested in this and assumed it would just disappear once Nicola said that it was untrue... but now, considering the damage control and the turn the thread has taken, it's made me kind of curious about what's going on behind the scenes. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that I would feel the need to explain myself to people that have bearing on my personal life. Tom must be referring to the 2013 miscarriage, or why post that link, why not post a link from the many interviews she gave in 2012 from her first miscarriage. I'm guessing there is some legal implications from those accusations, that is why he has deleted and I think all media coverage has been removed from online.

:confused: No it hasn't. http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/555258/nicola-mclean-accused-of-faking-miscarriage-in-husband-s-twitter-rampage

And his tweets to nicola re no response are still there. As is his 'nervous email' tweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    :confused: No it hasn't. http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/555258/nicola-mclean-accused-of-faking-miscarriage-in-husband-s-twitter-rampage

And his tweets to nicola re no response are still there. As is his 'nervous email' tweet.

My mistake. :) He still found the need to delete the tweets regarding the miscarriage, and the miscarriage that seems under debate is obviously the one in 2013, so I'm still not understanding the connection with Claire Powell. It was Nicola that gave the interview, I doubt by gunpoint, and when she was managed by someone else. :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mistake. :) He still found the need to delete the tweets regarding the miscarriage, and the miscarriage that seems under debate is obviously the one in 2013, so I'm still not understanding the connection with Claire Powell. It was Nicola that gave the interview, I doubt by gunpoint, and when she was managed by someone else. :confused:

Which is strange because you were the first person to mention her name in this thread :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Which is strange because you were the first person to mention her name in this thread :confused:

Is Claire Powell not CAN Mgt? Which is what the thread is about, so I don't understand the point you think you are making. :confused:
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    No disrespect but whenever I saw pics of them together my Gaydar just went red hot.

I dont think Nicola is a lesbian tbh
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Nicola is a lesbian tbh

I don't think Tom's a lesbian either,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola has written about the tweets etc in her column.

A small piece from the article.
    I'm going to have to address Tom's tweets on Monday, although he has since deleted them.

He has said he was angry over some things that a magazine had written the previous week so decided to retaliate with those tweets

Does anyone know what was mentioned in a mag the previous week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    No denial? :confused:

Not yet. If I had my own column, I would have taken the opportunity to make a statement and deny things. I would also point out that things tweeted by my ex-husband were untrue. I would want to clear my name and also my ex-managers.

Nicola is obviously doing things differently.