Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another case of Pete spoiling Junior............J has asked for a snake for his birthday, more than likely a 5 minute phase that every child has of when they want something a bit different but what does Pete do? Obliges his whims & even admits he'll be the one looking after it.
    If he knows this is going to be the case before he's even bought it, why on earth is he giving into him?
    IMO it seems he is incapable of saying no to any of his kids demands, Pete.......if you say no, they'll no doubt be in a huff for all of 2 minutes but they will come out of it & won't stop loving them you!

Will he heck - he has "people" to do that sort of thing for him.
    Although after PugGate, it's probably best he has as little to do with animals as possible.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Twerp - and he wonders why people accuse his poor children of being brats - BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HIS BEHAVIOUR IS IN DANGER OF TURNING THEM INTO.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Although after PugGate, it's probably best he has as little to do with animals as possible.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Twerp - and he wonders why people accuse his poor children of being brats - BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HIS BEHAVIOUR IS IN DANGER OF TURNING THEM INTO.

Another job for poor Gloria?;)

Aside from that it's irrelevant who is going to be lumbered with looking after yet another animal, it's purely the fact he already knows full well Junior will lose interest in it but yet is still prepared to go out and buy him one.
    He is teaching them absolutely nothing about the responsibility involved in looking after a pet:mad:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another case of Pete spoiling Junior............J has asked for a snake for his birthday, more than likely a 5 minute phase that every child has of when they want something a bit different but what does Pete do? Obliges his whims & even admits he'll be the one looking after it.
    If he knows this is going to be the case before he's even bought it, why on earth is he giving into him?
    IMO it seems he is incapable of saying no to any of his kids demands, Pete.......if you say no, they'll no doubt be in a huff for all of 2 minutes but they will come out of it & won't stop loving them you!
    This is what gets on my nerves with him,he gives them all their own way instead of being firm with them,he's not doing them any favours,the children are running rings round him,not good for him or them:mad:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

J became a brat ages ago and it gives me no pleasure to say that.
    Children should be protected and sticking them in front of a camera to sell their innocence is a form of child abuse.:mad::mad::mad:

I am furious............as if you hadn't already sussed that out.:o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an irresponsible parent he his allowing his child a pet he knows the child will not look after,just so he looks like the good guy.you can bet juniors mother has said no to the snake and that's why Junior has asked his dad for it..and I wouldn't be suprised if Junior actually told his dad mummy has said no ... Kids are clever little things ..manipulating so n so's
    Forum Member

Best one imo..........he heals the sick:D:D
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    This is what gets on my nerves with him,he gives them all their own way instead of being firm with them,he's not doing them any favours,the children are running rings round him,not good for him or them:mad:

Personally I think he's afraid to say "no" to them, they in turn ask their Mum, she says "yes" & he's the bad guy, which is obviously bonkers but that is how I think he sees it.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Speaking of pugs, any news on their whereabouts? Are they still MIA? Odd that Pete hasn't let us know how/where they are... considering he tells us pretty much everything else.

He briefly mentioned them when he was on Greg James Star Caller yesterday and in New a couple of weeks ago and there have been twitter sightings which convince me they're still with him. Don't know why he doesn't just tweet a photo to put the speculation to rest but perhaps he doesn't see the need.
    Forum Member
    What an irresponsible parent he his allowing his child a pet he knows the child will not look after,just so he looks like the good guy.you can bet juniors mother has said no to the snake and that's why Junior has asked his dad for it..and I wouldn't be suprised if Junior actually told his dad mummy has said no ... Kids are clever little things ..manipulating so n so's

Completely agree Betty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best one imo..........he heals the sick:D:D

Personally I think he's afraid to say "no" to them, they in turn ask their Mum, she says "yes" & he's the bad guy, which is obviously bonkers but that is how I think he sees it.
    Being a good parent doesn't mean giving in to their every whim and fancy,in fact i would say that it is being a bad parent,they have to know the word NO,too many spoilt and selfish brats out there who haven't..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having yesterday clicked through the copy of New in which he did a photoshoot of the kids, I assume cos it was fathers day, I am uncomfortable with this. I know others have commented on the fact he was saying they were not brats in the article but when is it every going to stop. They are too old for this.

He deserved not to have won Father of the Year and I trust he will never win again. .
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find his attitude to buying pets depressing and irresponsible. Someone should have a word.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So last week he was posing on the front of a magazine with his children telling us they are not brats.
    This week, he's telling us that his child can ask for whatever he wants, throw a strop and he will get it.
    I really, really hope Princess asks him for a unicorn or a dinosaur or an elephant for her birthday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So last week he was posing on the front of a magazine with his children telling us they are not brats.
    This week, he's telling us that his child can ask for whatever he wants, throw a strop and he will get it.
    I really, really hope Princess asks him for a unicorn or a dinosaur or an elephant for her birthday.
    He might have a word with chester zoo about the elephant though:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If j had asked his dad for something as ordinary as a bike, would that have got PA any attention from the media, naaa, theres manipulation going on here, yes, but its not all coming from the kids, PA will never pass over an opportunity to use his kids, or anyone, especially if theres a "KP objection" zing in the tail for him to use to keep his face, and their war current, without either his kids or ex, just what would PA have left to sell:confused:
    Forum Member
    I find his attitude to buying pets depressing and irresponsible. Someone should have a word.

As do I.:(

As for puggate, I actually hope he doesn't have them anymore, not that I'm saying he would be cruel to them as I don't believe for a minute he would.
    What I hope is, they've been re homed to people who are aware of the responsibility of taking on pets of any kind unlike PA who appears to buy animals as if they were toys for his children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Princess: Daddy can I have a unicorn for my birthday?
    PA: Umm...well I'm not sure..ummm
    Princess: But you got Junior a snake, and I really,really want one and I promise I'll look after it.
    PA: Umm...well no, you can't have a unicorn, because they don't exist.
    Princess: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it's not fair.
    PA: Umm... yeah , ok you can have one.

Next scene - PA and Gloria trying to work out how to superglue a horn to a pony.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Princess: Daddy can I have a unicorn for my birthday?
    PA: Umm...well I'm not sure..ummm
    Princess: But you got Junior a snake, and I really,really want one and I promise I'll look after it.
    PA: Umm...well no, you can't have a unicorn, because they don't exist.
    Princess: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it's not fair.
    PA: Umm... yeah , ok you can have one.

Next scene - PA and Gloria trying to work out how to superglue a horn to a pony.

:D:D:D the sad thing is..I can actually see him doing what you have described
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J became a brat ages ago and it gives me no pleasure to say that.
    Children should be protected and sticking them in front of a camera to sell their innocence is a form of child abuse.:mad::mad::mad:

I am furious............as if you hadn't already sussed that out.:o

Yeah, DD, we get it. :yawn::sleep:

Wow, the hypocrisy in that post. 'Children should be protected' while you call a 7yr old a brat? Leave the kid alone, he's no more a brat than any other kid his age. I recall you making a ridiculous fuss over a thread with Harvey in its title, saying he shouldn't be the subject of discussion on here, and yet here you are name-calling his little brother. One rule for Harvey and another for Junior then? One rule for KP and another for PA more like. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow, the hypocrisy in that post. 'Children should be protected' while you call a 7yr old a brat? Leave the kid alone, he's no more a brat than any other kid his age. I recall you making a ridiculous fuss over a thread with Harvey in its title, saying he shouldn't be the subject of discussion on here, and yet here you are name-calling his little brother. One rule for Harvey and another for Junior then? One rule for KP and another for PA more like. :rolleyes:

Peter has admitted he gives in to his child because he stamps his feet..that's brat behaviour to me ...
    Peter is responcible for that behaviour because he allows it.

P.s. Junior is 8
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Having yesterday clicked through the copy of New in which he did a photoshoot of the kids, I assume cos it was fathers day, I am uncomfortable with this. I know others have commented on the fact he was saying they were not brats in the article but when is it every going to stop. They are too old for this.

He deserved not to have won Father of the Year and I trust he will never win again. .

You'd think he'd use the profile he has to talk about the charity bike ride he's just done and maybe generate a little more fundraising and awareness, rather than another dreary same old same old father's day photoshoot. That would have been a nice 'father's day' gesture from him, particularly considering what HIPZ does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd think he'd use the profile he has to talk about the charity bike ride he's just done and maybe generate a little more fundraising and awareness, rather than another dreary same old same old father's day photoshoot. That would have been a nice 'father's day' gesture from him, particularly considering what HIPZ does.

Why would he promote something that isn't about himself... He doesn't even mention his own Foundation...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has admitted he gives in to his child because he stamps his feet..that's brat behaviour to me ...
    Peter is responcible for that behaviour because he allows it.

P.s. Junior is 8

So Junior's the only kid who stamps his feet when he wants something? :rolleyes: Come on. The point is, it's Pete telling us this. He offering his kid up on a plate to be judged. Judge Pete, leave Junior alone.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry if my view upsets you.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Junior's the only kid who stamps his feet when he wants something? :rolleyes: Come on. The point is, it's Pete telling us this. He offering his kid up on a plate to be judged. Judge Pete, leave Junior alone.

Firstly ..where have I claimed only Junior behaves like this?? Because if you read my posts you would see I wrote ALL kids behave like that..it's how the parents deal with it that matters

secondly I have blamed Peter for his sons brattish behaviour
    Because its him who hasn't got the balls to say NO to his child
This discussion has been closed.