Options

This whole live feed with remaining housemates v Audley

Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
Forum Member
These housemates are massively one against Gary and Audley.

Tonight's live feed should prove just how much they've all gone in that kitchen trying to wind Audley up.

Bunch of effin assholes led by James the biggest arsehole in that house who has felt threatened by both Gary and Audley since day one.

I hope Audley or Gary wins and James or Dee is first out. >:(

As for George and Edele......you are nothing but shallow followers. >:(

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They moan about him cooking as being a gameplan to help him win, but they still eat his bloody food that he's cooked for them don't they?
    The ungrateful inconsiderate arseholes.

They started to turn against Lauren, and as she was evicted they must feel a fresh wind and feel confident that they can take other people out of the game too.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »

Tonight's live feed should prove just how much they've all gone in that kitchen trying to wind Audley up.

Bunch of effin assholes led by James the biggest arsehole in that house who has felt threatened by both Gary and Audley since day one.

Actually it was Edele who led that little foray into the kitchen ... and it was she who determinedly ( and almost excitedly ) challenged Audley

Oh James was revelling in it allright ... but Edele was the instigator

I get the feeling she hates Audley for some inexplicable reason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They moan about him cooking as being a gameplan to help him win, but they still eat his bloody food that he's cooked for them don't they?
    The ungrateful inconsiderate arseholes.

They started to turn against Lauren, and as she was evicted they must feel a fresh wind and feel confident that they can take other people out of the game too.

Yes exactly.

This has been a gang type mentality with one less to gang up on....Lauren. So now it's pure concentration on Audley and Gary.

I really can't stand any of them. George and Edele pretending to be subtle whilst loving every minute of it.

And James and Dee getting wheighed right in with the wellies on.

They are the most horrific finalists ever. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Actually it was Edele who led that little foray into the kitchen ... and it was she who determinedly ( and almost excitedly ) challenged Audley

And here was me relegating her to a lesser spot as just loving the fall out of it. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And here was me relegating her to a lesser spot as just loving the fall out of it. >:(

I may have got my memories mixed up a bit but I vaguely recall that Edele used to get on quite well with Audley and Gary before didn't she when she was in her down period? They were supportive of her.
    Then in the call centre task she got a message from a member of the public telling her that if she's pissed off with Gary then just tell him. From that point onwards she seemed to change from being a nice person to somebody not as nice.
    It's like she's got cocky, and has chosen to conform to the horrible group in the house against the minority in there. I think she may have chosen unwisely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I may have got my memories mixed up a bit but I vaguely recall that Edele used to get on quite well with Audley and Gary before didn't she when she was in her down period? They were supportive of her.
    Then in the call centre task she got a message from a member of the public telling her that if she's pissed off with Gary then just tell him. From that point onwards she seemed to change from being a nice person to somebody not as nice.
    It's like she's got cocky, and has chosen to conform to the horrible group in the house against the minority in there. I think she may have chosen unwisely.

Which in any case shows herself as false and trying to play the game.

I actually felt uncomfortable for her at points in tonight's live feed where I felt both James and George were taking the piss out of her.

But that's her bed to lie on. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which in any case shows herself as false and trying to play the game.

I actually felt uncomfortable for her at points in tonight's live feed where I felt both James and George were taking the piss out of her.

But that's her bed to lie on. :kitty:

Reminds me a little bit of Jale in the last BB.
    I see your username and get the feeling that you were a Jale fan.:blush::D
    If so then I hope that I don't sound mean.

I don't mean it in a bad way, I just mean that Edele appears to have chosen to nail her colours to a certain mast in the belief that these people will make her feel better about herself. But sadly they probably still don't accept her on any meaningful level, only in terms of an alliance where it may offer temporary comfort and safety.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reminds me a little bit of Jale in the last BB.
    I see your username and get the feeling that you were a Jale fan.:blush::D
    If so then I hope that I don't sound mean.

I don't mean it in a bad way, I just mean that Edele appears to have chosen to nail her colours to a certain mast in the belief that these people will make her feel better about herself. But sadly they probably still don't accept her on any meaningful level, only in terms of an alliance where it may offer temporary comfort and safety.

No probs about the Jale reference at all. I wasn't a massive Jale fan initially, but became supportive more when she'd gone.

But I do see your analogy here in Edele trying to fit in and even being set up as a scapegoat.

James is ruthless and will do his best to splice whatever relationship Edele thinks she has with George. But George himself only gives a shit about himself.

So where does that leave Edele? :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No probs about the Jale reference at all. I wasn't a massive Jale fan initially, but became supportive more when she'd gone.

But I do see your analogy here in Edele trying to fit in and even being set up as a scapegoat.

James is ruthless and will do his best to splice whatever relationship Edele thinks she has with George. But George himself only gives a shit about himself.

So where does that leave Edele? :kitty:

That's the thing. And many people correctly predicted that when we reach this point most of them would turn on each other as the final approaches.
    It makes these accusations that Gary is rude completely ridiculous and meaningless in this context and in the grand scheme of things as they stand right now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's the thing. And many people correctly predicted that when we reach this point most of them would turn on each other as the final approaches.
    It makes these accusations that Gary is rude completely ridiculous and meaningless in this context and in the grand scheme of things as they stand right now.

Completely agree. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree completely
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

What happened in the kitchen? :confused:

I had the live show on in the background, but I didn't pay a lot of attention to it.
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    What happened in the kitchen? :confused:

I had the live show on in the background, but I didn't pay a lot of attention to it.

Audley was cooking, and was planning on making a soup with the leftover chicken, for the rest of the house, as it was an idea he and Dee had it sounded like.

Edele wanted to eat it, and kept chipping away at him whilst he was making it, about "Wanting to just eat it now" etc... but Audley stuck to the plan.. she went outside, came back in with James and George eating it, Dee scotched the soup idea, so they all piled into it and ate it.

Sounds pretty petty really, but its just the way they whinge about Audley cooking, then all want his food? They moan about Gary 'touching the food' when they were all picking away at the meat with their hands...
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Audley, I'd cook just for himself and Gary for the last two days, and let the other lazy eejits feed themselves!
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow..poor ickle Aud
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree re Dee and James out first. Audley or Gary to win. Otherwise there's no justice.
    Why doesn't Audley say you cook then if your so clever. I can't say that I've seen Audley cooking so what does it matter in the grand scheme of things. Do they seriously think that it matters to the voters who the hell cooks. I mean really how dumb can the be. James can't think of anything else to have a go about. The petty little man>:(
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hendo9 wrote: »
    Audley was cooking, and was planning on making a soup with the leftover chicken, for the rest of the house, as it was an idea he and Dee had it sounded like.

Edele wanted to eat it, and kept chipping away at him whilst he was making it, about "Wanting to just eat it now" etc... but Audley stuck to the plan.. she went outside, came back in with James and George eating it, Dee scotched the soup idea, so they all piled into it and ate it.

Sounds pretty petty really, but its just the way they whinge about Audley cooking, then all want his food? They moan about Gary 'touching the food' when they were all picking away at the meat with their hands...

Nasty hypocrites
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    I think we got a glimpse of how things were going to go when James and Edele were having their wet towel fight in the bedroom. Previously there had been a scrum in the bedroom which even Gary had joined in. Cabin fever, possibly.

Anyway, I'm sure Audley has had far worse things to deal with in his life than a bunch of
    over-excited half-wits trying to wind him up. I would so love him to win.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    pauline was the house chef in BB15 and look how that turned out.
    we dont eat hsi food in there , its a nice thing for him to do.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KaylaL wrote: »
    If I was Audley, I'd cook just for himself and Gary for the last two days, and let the other lazy eejits feed themselves!

Nice idea, could get him the win:D Audley is too nice though. I like him more and more each day.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not that surprised with the change in Edele as I watched Big Reunion and she was a totally different person on that to the one I saw in CBB. In BR, she was a tough, pushy, demanding control freak who seemed to think she ruled the roost and would bulldoze others who got in her way (her twin included).

I reckon this is more the real Edele we're seeing now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm not that surprised with the change in Edele as I watched Big Reunion and she was a totally different person on that to the one I saw in CBB. In BR, she was a tough, pushy, demanding control freak who seemed to think she ruled the roost and would bulldoze others who got in her way (her twin included).

I reckon this is more the real Edele we're seeing now

Yep sure is and I think the first couple of weeks was her antidote to the reputation she got from the BR, but as soon as she got the feedback that they WANTED her to be her normal self she went for it, starting with that pool scene !
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of castigating the other three housemates why don't we consider that perhaps it is Audley who doesn't join in with the fun. He wants to chill out and do his own thing, fair play to him, but he doesn't join in and the others get the blame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The live feed was very revealing, the way they treated Audley en masse, real bunch of nasties. Glad he kept his cool, but then I didn't expect him to lose it, he knows exactly what they're up to and knows he only has one more day to put up with the idiots.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hendo9 wrote: »

Thanks for that, I do hope they show them picking at the chicken with fingers and make a reference to their objection at Gary doing the same.