X Factor UK Season 10:- The Official Audition Spoiler Page

1131415161719»

Comments

• RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's abi alton, sounds like her as I seem some of her videos on YouTube. Though if you look at the comments below the video ppl are mentioning a girl Kasia?

Yeah I noticed the Kasia thing mate but when I typed her in, she was on Polands got talent so guessing she lives there? :/
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what day does bootcamp begin for the contestants ?
  • WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
    Forum Member

It's Saturday and Sunday well for the audiences. Tho iv been seeing tweets from contestants saying there all pack and that they have a big day tomorrow. Maybe Thursday and Friday they do something which doesn't involve an audience I.e could be the group performances like last year
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah it's Today (Thursday)!
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone! So happy I can finally Post my Review from the second session of Wednesdays auditions. Been itching to do it but had Personal issues with my previous account so made a new one. PLEASE ignore the post count, this is an 100% Legit review. Anyway you'll be please to know I'm pretty Much Certain who the person Roycey and The Producer had Tweeted about! Unfortunately i didn't get everybodys names etc. But got most of the Info from them all 👍 Here it is:

1. Tenors Of Rock - BRILLIANT - Refreshing to see a rock band on X factor and with really tight Harmomies - Sang living on a prayer, slowed First section right down and then kicked into it with a backing track. Had everyone on there feet clapping and dancing - 4 X YES

2. Tamera - 16 - Was in duo with friend at first auditon but they split them up and asked them to Both come back as soloists. THIS IS THE GIRL I'm almost certain they tweeted about because Louis even said to her: In my whole 10 Years of doing X Factor I've never seen So Much potential in a constant, Even Leona! She was an incredible singer but just so Nervous which she's going to be. She asked for 2 minutes, left the stage and then came back and apologised - Sang I Have Nothing By Whitney Houston - kept forgetting her Lines but it didnt matter because when she was on the money it was Pitch perfect. She has something in her voice that just makes her stand out from anyone else! Had the whole crowd behind her - Standing O - Flew Through 4 X YES. SERIOUS CONTENDER IMHO!

3. Terri (Friend who was in Duo with Tamera) - Nice girl, looked the part but just didnt follow suit in vocals as Gary said she shouted more than she sang. I liked her though but just quite wasn't good enough. She did the acoustic cover of We found love 2 X NO

4. Leon Bratt - Superstition - Good Dancer, Basic voice. 4 X NO

5. The Pin Ups - 5 Piece Vintage Girl Group - Refreshing to see something different but was a bit too much Going on - 2 X NO

6. Jack Smith - Think he was 17 - Ordinary People - Alright Singer but seemed like the judges more liked His personality - 4 X YES

7. Jade - 21 From Wigan - QUALITY SINGER! - Sang One And Only By Adele and Aced it. Judges loved her. 4 X YES

8. Brick City ( Saw these 4 Being spoken about earlier ) Refreshing to see a Mixed group (3 Boys, 1 Girl) Tight Harmonies, sang No Drama. Good reaction from Crowd and Judges 4 X YES

9. Luke Friend (Also Seen Him Mentioned) Rocked it! Everyone loved him - Said something at the start like he hadn't washed his hair for like 3 Months and the audience were all thinking WTF So hopefully he'll wash it soon! - Sang 2 Songs. 4 X YES - Standing O

10. John Adams (From 2 Years ago) - He didn't stand out for me 2 years ago but his voice live in that studio this year sounded Unbelievably good and he has such a unique tone. Sang Clown by Emile Sande - 4 X YES - I'd say about Half the Arena on there feet

11. Man from Persia - Didn't catch his name sorry guys - Sang Hero by Mariah Carey - Didn't actually have that bad of a voice but it was just all too Cheesey and Karaoke - Held the end Note for 23 Seconds though as Sharon made him do it again and counted lol - Crowd were right behind him though and Boo'd the judges for not letting him through - 2 X NO

12. Joseph Wheelen (From Last Year) Brilliant once again - Came out to Cheers and Screams from the audience as everyone remembered him - Played Electric Guitar which was definitely refreshing - Did a brilliant Guitar solo but that was slightly held against him with the comments though because they wanted him to of sang more of the song - 4 X YES - Hopefully goes Further this year.

13. Dolly Rockers - Recognised them straight away - Big hit on YouTube with one of there covers having over 11 Million views now, Was with 10 others at the Auditions and we all really liked them and crowd seemed behind them As well. Think song choice slightly let them down because it was up beat and they danced a lot which I thought was really good but it just restricted their stromg harmonies which is what would of set them apart with a different arrangement. Bit gutted for them As they Didn't get through but are clearly good 2 X NO.

14. Tommy - Came Across arrogant , bought all the judges a present and spent about 10 minutes asking them stuff and telling them He had a spray tan - Average voice again and audience seemed to be more against him as when the judges would give good comments he'd get Boo's and bad comment would get claps and cheers. He seemed to get through based on him being a bit cheeky as the judges said he doesn't have too strong of a voice. Someone also said he is apparently in a band with Jack Smith Outside of X Factor Who I wrote about earlier - Dunno how true that is but everyone was saying how similar they were and they were pretty much wearing the same thing which was weird.

15. Salia - Seemed really genuine, down to earth and had a really powerful Soul voice. Wicked auditions - Really good reaction from Judges and Audience - 4 X YES

Coming up to the last 2 Acts now But we Were approached by someone from the X factor team to be interviewed for ITV 2 So we were moved meaning I didn't hear too much of what was said etc. But I got what I could from it 👍

16. Young Lad - Cannot for the life of me remember what he said but did an acoustic cover of a Song with his Guitar - By the time it got to the judges comments the lady starting talking to us so we didnt hear if he got through BUT he shouted ThankYou and got good cheers from the Audience so I'm more leaning towards Yes than No.

17. Last but not least was a Young girl from Wales (Might of been Kate?) She sang her whole song Acapella and had a really strong voice with a Wide range but the judges said the standard was too high this year. 2 X YES

Overall had a wicked day and can already tell just from the acts I saw that We are in for a Wicked series :) The judges have good banter as well btw, Kept seeing someone ask lol. Hope this is some Help guys.

I think you meant Sadia McKena :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's way to soon to be asking this but do we know any dates for judges houses?
  • lfc90lfc90 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In coming weeks I reckon