X Factor Australia return date July 29th

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
Forum Member
✭✭✭
X Factor Australia will be returning on July 29th.

Comments

• davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    can we watch that in the uk/ire ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    can we watch that in the uk/ire ?

Yup, all episodes are uploaded on YouTube. :)
    Forum Member
    Yup, all episodes are uploaded on YouTube. :)

cool, im more interested in watching dannii as a judge than sharon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    cool, im more interested in watching dannii as a judge than sharon :)

I love X Factor Australia excited to see the new panel in action plus the talent in Australia is fantastic, I like how international fans can vote once a week for free on Facebook.
    Forum Member
    I love X Factor Australia excited to see the new panel in action plus the talent in Australia is fantastic, I like how international fans can vote once a week for free on Facebook.

Ive never watched it before defo going to tune in:)
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im SO xcited to see Dannii on XF again. Gonna be a great season with lots of surprises,cant wait! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Im SO xcited to see Dannii on XF again. Gonna be a great season with lots of surprises,cant wait! :cool:

Dannii will be a fantastic mentor, any category that gets her is blessed (hope she gets the girls).
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    So excited to see Dannii on X Factor again! :D
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    im actually excited for RedFoo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii will be a fantastic mentor, any category that gets her is blessed (hope she gets the girls).

Dannii is amazing. The fact that she also cares for other contestants just shows how good she is. Shes been helping Sammi too which I think is great!

Matt and Dannii are hooking up soon too which already gives me goosebumps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    In case you have yet known,
    the four main judges are Ronan Keating, Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Dannii Minogue, Redfoo.

Ronan and NatBass are returning judges. It is their 4th and 3rd seasons respectively.
    Dannii and RedFoo are new judges.

Home visits (judge houses) guest judges have also been announced.
    The guest judges are Kylie Minogue, Jon Bon Jovi and will.i.am, Guy Sebastian and Kelly Osbourne (who replaced Miley Cyrus).

Dannii was helped by Kylie Minogue.
    RedFoo was helped by Jon Bon Jovi and will.i.am.
    NatBass was helped by Guy Sebastian, who was the winning judge of last 2 seasons (Reece Mastin and Samantha Jade).
    By reduction, Ronan was helped by Kelly Osbourne.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Dannii is amazing. The fact that she also cares for other contestants just shows how good she is. Shes been helping Sammi too which I think is great!

Matt and Dannii are hooking up soon too which already gives me goosebumps.

What makes Dannii such a brilliant mentor is she isn't just a mentor for the show.

Would be interesting if there is a Matt and Dannii did a duet for Matts third album.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sooooo excited about this one. Last year was superb because of Mel B. This year wont be worse :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What makes Dannii such a brilliant mentor is she isn't just a mentor for the show.

Would be interesting if there is a Matt and Dannii did a duet for Matts third album.

Shes a fan of what she does. I think thats why shes so devoted.

Matt and mel c was a great pairing but him and Dannii together will be the ultimate for me. Theyre such a great team together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Australian X Factor are making a huge thing about Dannii & Kylie teaming up, as it'll be the first time in 26 years since they've both been on the same show there... It'll be huge.