Does anyone know how much the line rental for Plusnet is?.

the sandmanthe sandman Posts: 621
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm with Talktalk currently & there's been a major outage for the last 48 hours. I'm switching boradband because I've had enough of 'em, so does anyone know how much they charge for line rental or is it included in their packages.

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know but maybe the line...
    Now includes line rental

In the blurb for all their packages might give you a clue :)

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/
  • syko29793syko29793 Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Its £17.99
  • cosmic buttplugcosmic buttplug Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...or you can pay £185.88 in advance for 12 months saving 16%.
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More than likely TT is getting the blame for an Open Reach fault again
  • noise747noise747 Posts: 30,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with Talktalk currently & there's been a major outage for the last 48 hours. I'm switching boradband because I've had enough of 'em, so does anyone know how much they charge for line rental or is it included in their packages.

Are you sure it is a Talk Talk problem and not a BT problem? If the problem is with the network then changing providers may not solve the problem, unless the problem is with Talk Talk equipment.

Line rental is now included with the cost of broadband, which is fine, but it would also be nice if they would break the cost down.
    As others have said it is £17.99, a total rip off, but this is not a plusnet problem, it is a country wide problem.

When you change networks also think of extra costs like connection fees, since now we have to pay that these days even if we are changing from Fibre to fibre, another rip off. If i change energy company I do not have to pay connection fees, so why should we have to with broadband?

Anyway, as I said before changing, make sure it is a talk Talk problem, unless you want to change anyway. Plusnet customer service have gone downhill from what I have heard, which is a shame really as it used to be good, still coming from Talk Talk you will be used to that.