Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »

he had a nose job didn't he?
    making his nose smaller has made the rest of face face look out of proportion, his cheeks look a bit odd now.....
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a violent person at all, but his face... wow, I just want to punch it.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he wants a six bedroom house???, what happened to the cute little flat in Chelsea he was going to by them, still dreaming the millionaire dream while living in his mum's box room I take it? :p
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Don't want to sound awful, but why couldn't what happened to Kellie have happened to him?
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and what a heart he has ....putting off his summer wedding so his friends Emma Rylan and Luisa can attend lol .
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/steven-goode-kimberly-kisselovich-wedding-date-exclusive
  • Options
    WilkcoWilkco Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen his latest tweet about an article in the Daily Mirror? I think it about business advice but it is too small to make out what it says. Is there a DM reader on this thread?

I think his nose looks fatter. Not a good look.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful!
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he always had a fat gormless face. the plastic surgery just makes him look weirder

he really does have the most punchable face since Piers Morgan - I can feel my fist twitching every time I see it >:(
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder of he got those pendulous tits lifted while he was at it. Those topless pics in the Mail still haunt my dreams :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's apparently considering having his gastric band put back in - see the link in the other thread

all this flippancy over invasive surgery seems to be the in thing at the moment. He'll reap what he sows
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as if Emma is going to go to his wedding, he really is a Walter Mitty? :D
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    as if Emma is going to go to his wedding, he really is a Walter Mitty? :D

:D:D
    Keviness wrote: »

I don't like to be personal but he really does have the most irritating face maybe it is because it is linked with his personality.:D
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    :D:D

I don't like to be personal but he really does have the most irritating face maybe it is because it is linked with his personality.:D

I think it's the personality link too, I don't know, he's just... arghhhhhhhhh >:(

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    to be fair if you look at his face and imagine it containing a really lovely person i don't think there would be any comments about it.....the imagining is quite hard and you might need the assistance of reality altering chemicals.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    to be fair if you look at his face and imagine it containing a really lovely person i don't think there would be any comments about it.....the imagining is quite hard and you might need the assistance of reality altering chemicals.
    In fact it doesn't require the use of hallucinogenics.
    Try a practical example instead http://images.ok.co.uk/dynamic/3/451x567/67690_2.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In fact it doesn't require the use of hallucinogenics.
    Try a practical example instead http://images.ok.co.uk/dynamic/3/451x567/67690_2.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:(

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    never clicking on one of your links again :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has he done :o
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

did you consider it to be good before then. Perhaps the surgeon just wanted to enhance his personality - so to that end he did a top job.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Keviness wrote: »

Looks like someone's beat you to it judging by the photos...
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    he always had a fat gormless face. the plastic surgery just makes him look weirder

he really does have the most punchable face since Piers Morgan - I can feel my fist twitching every time I see it >:(

That's really saying something!!!
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was spouting off about standing as a UKIP candidate. Of course with an election due in May 2015 , Steve may believe it will keep him in the news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was spouting off about standing as a UKIP candidate. Of course with an election due in May 2015 , Steve may believe it will keep him in the news.

sounds like he takes a dim view of immigrants coming to live here without obtaining a steady job...

doesn't bode well for Kimbot! :kitty:
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ick. Previously it was quite a masculine, Roman nose. Now it's a girly ski-slope nose. What an idiot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounds like he takes a dim view of immigrants coming to live here without obtaining a steady job...

Kim has an American accent, so she's a 'good immigrant', course if any of her Eastern European family try and come over they can **** right off :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kim has an American accent, so she's a 'good immigrant', course if any of her Eastern European family try and come over they can **** right off :p