Thug Life Babyyyyy RIRI

jimmyworzeljimmyworzel Posts: 1,280
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i dont think it's a tat, just a marker pen, she's done it before....the dm article is poorly written and researched..

2pac still gettin these chicks wettt even in death

if only i was 2pac, i'd have my way with RIRI, then Beyonce...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2091516/Rihanna-tweets-photo-new-tattoo-inspired-slain-rapper-Tupain.html

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Er... what?
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's real, the skin looks slightly irritated. Think she's a total idiot though, and that's coming from someone with tattoos.
  • jimmyworzeljimmyworzel Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    I think it's real, the skin looks slightly irritated. Think she's a total idiot though, and that's coming from someone with tattoos.

i dont think it's real because couple of months ago she had the same text, but it was in black, then it disappeared

i'm not a fan of tats on women, but it seems men can get away with all kinds of skull and bones, barbed wire, devils etc..but women seem to be criticized
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starting to despise rihanna. she is the biggest attention seeker ever and as for this ghetto image?? she's about as ghetto as elton is straight!!
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly, the hand tats are fake. The only real one is the one of her back.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I have a couple of Rihanna tracks on my i-Pod but to be honest she's so generic that they could have been performed by anyone.

I'm not a fan of hers as a person; I think she reeks of absolute desperation to do anything that could be considered controversial. We all have sex, it's how the world turns- get over it.

She's a shocking role model to young women and a classic sad case of style (or lack thereof) over substance.

I really wish she would go away. I'm bored of her and Gaga now. The pair of them would shock me more if they just wore average clothes and made innovative music rather than vice versa. :sleep:
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, bog off rihanna
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a couple of Rihanna tracks on my i-Pod but to be honest she's so generic that they could have been performed by anyone.

I'm not a fan of hers as a person; I think she reeks of absolute desperation to do anything that could be considered controversial. We all have sex, it's how the world turns- get over it.

She's a shocking role model to young women and a classic sad case of style (or lack thereof) over substance.

I really wish she would go away. I'm bored of her and Gaga now. The pair of them would shock me more if they just wore average clothes and made innovative music rather than vice versa. :sleep:

she is fit though lovely arse

i'm glad singers like her aint scared to take their clothes off and show off their amazing bodies

i mean adele is talented, but it would be better if she had a fit body and could throw on some skimpy clothes while sining her tunes...

but i am a bit of a geezer, what can i say
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope those tramp stamps are not permanent.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful Woman... Go Away
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Attention seeker, with a total lack of talent which is why she gets by taking her clothes off like a cheap tramp.
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Thug life. Charming
    No wonder she got knocked about by that bloke
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think it's real because couple of months ago she had the same text, but it was in black, then it disappeared

She was probably just 'testing out' the tattoo, before she got it done for real.

It definitely looks genuine to me in the first picture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    westside!!!!!!!!!
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbclassics wrote: »
    Attention seeker, with a total lack of talent which is why she gets by taking her clothes off like a cheap tramp.
    I'm not the greatest fan of Rhianna but I listened to a Jay Z interview that he mentioned that when she auditioned for Def Jam he was bowled over by her voice

just saying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    gold2040 wrote: »
    I'm not the greatest fan of Rhianna but I listened to a Jay Z interview that he mentioned that when she auditioned for Def Jam he was bowled over by her voice

just saying

She can sing well (sometimes) but this whole image she's got going on undermines what talent she has.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BillyBatty wrote: »
    Thug life. Charming
    No wonder she got knocked about by that bloke

"Thug Life" was actually a code of ethics designed to stop violence against innocent people and to help promote a safe community for all. It was also meant to give hope to kids that they can achieve something.

The list of rules that went with the code is here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=code+of+thug+life

So rather than it being a negative message it was supposed to be positive. Here is the man himself explaining it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhAllAdmzE
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is being a "Thug" in the first place, positive in any way??
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    How is being a "Thug" in the first place, positive in any way??

"Thug" is just a word. Like any word it can mean many different things to different people.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an acronym for 'The Hate U Give Little Infants F**ks Everyone'

It stands for all the socially oppressive things we are taught at a young age that negatively affect us..It's when you have nothing, and succeed.. when you have overcome all obstacles to reach your goal.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find it ironic that she has Thug Life on her fingers and is wearing what looks like a John Lennon shirt? Harbinger of peace? Lol. She's a bit of a mug really.
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    gold2040 wrote: »

just saying

Really? He must be easily impressed.

I've seen videos of her singing live on youtube and to put it nicely they were pretty poor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smiirky wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it ironic that she has Thug Life on her fingers and is wearing what looks like a John Lennon shirt? Harbinger of peace? Lol. She's a bit of a mug really.

Didn't read the explanation of what THUG LIFE stands for then?
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »
    Didn't read the explanation of what THUG LIFE stands for then?

Punching People?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thug Life Babyyyyyy

damn i miss Pac, greatest rapper, shame he didnt get a chance to mature, i dont think he'd have been proud of RiRi's bad girl act, older wiser Pac would most likely been in to politics or some form of activism, he was probably the only commercial rapper with intelligence, although had to dumb down to appeal/reach the uneducated kids

a song he'd dedicate to riri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6uthJrving&feature=related