100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he's filming a pretty big role right now and had a really big one last year - what's he been passed over for?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    But he's filming a pretty big role right now and had a really big one last year - what's he been passed over for?

I thought of this too, but i couldn't think of anyone else who shared a name. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Good 'eavans!
    Aahh...
  • MistylllMistylll Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    This singer’s sexuality has been questioned over and over again, but he does have a steady girlfriend with whom he attends awards shows. While he was out on tour, he had a fling with a fan. She soon discovered that he had given her h*rpes. She decided to sue him, and in the course of preparing her suit, wound up contacting his girlfriend. The girlfriend, who was surprisingly nonchalant about the whole thing, simply remarked, “Well, you’re certainly not the first one. We’ve been dealing with this situation for a long time.” It turns out that this singer is a one-man h*rpes distribution center.

Source: http://blindgossip.com/?p=38688#more-38688
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't fit - got a wife not girlfriend. Probably someone we've never heard of.
    Forum Member
    Doesn't fit - got a wife not girlfriend. Probably someone we've never heard of.

When did he get married? :confused:

Someone who always gets gay rumours & has a steady girlfriend?

Ooh... perhaps Selma Blair knows?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    When did he get married? :confused:

March 2011
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mistylll wrote: »
    Mikey Bubble? :confused:

English? Wondering if it could be a Manchester lad? Bet you a Tenor it isn't though :p
    Forum Member
    http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=38875

If it's the family i'm thinking of then a main problem is that their religion is standing in the way, no?
  • Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=38875

If it's the family i'm thinking of then a main problem is that their religion is standing in the way, no?

Who passed away recently from a high profle family? wouldn't that give us the answer?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Aaron & Nick Carters sister died yesterday aged 25, so sound like them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Who passed away recently from a high profle family? wouldn't that give us the answer?

I'd say a Backstreet sister
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Read a blind recently about an actor being passed over for roles due to his drug addiction, most guesses were a Fantastic actor who shares his name with a British DJ.

He's playing a Superhero and part of an ongoing movie series filmed 2 of them and at least 2 more to go...doing pretty well for being passed over
    Forum Member
    daisy2002 wrote: »
    Aaron & Nick Carters sister died yesterday aged 25, so sound like them.

Yep. I was think Donnie & Marie but i was wrong.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adprob wrote: »
    He's playing a Superhero and part of an ongoing movie series filmed 2 of them and at least 2 more to go...doing pretty well for being passed over

It was just a guess based on him sharing a name with someone British and him being linked with a previous blind item. I have no idea if it's true and had never even heard of him until I read these blinds.
    Forum Member
    Hmm... Kind of sad.

http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=39014

"California here we come, right back were we started from" ???
    That seems too easy an answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... Kind of sad.

http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=39014

"California here we come, right back were we started from" ???
    That seems too easy an answer.

Naw don't think its MB shes got a film etc going on doesn't she?
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    Naw don't think its MB shes got a film etc going on doesn't she?

Yeah that's kind of what i thought too.

How about Brenda/Prue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah she seems to be in work (nothing big but a few projects) and she just got married (which would have been a clue if it was her). And what really wealthy men has she been hanging out with?

Anyway it sounds like someone older than both of them who's fallen a lot further.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that's kind of what i thought too.

How about Brenda/Prue?

The Charmed 90210 star just doen't fit either hrmmm
    Forum Member
    http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=39144

^ Poor Vanessa. Surely there are worse things in this world than being Troy Bolton's beard. I think the new girl will be facing off with Julia Roberts soon? :confused:
    Geneve wrote: »
    The Charmed 90210 star just doen't fit either hrmmm
    And yeah.... probably would of been easier to put that :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    http://www.blindgossip.com/?p=39144

^ Poor Vanessa. Surely there are worse things in this world than being Troy Bolton's beard. I think the new girl will be facing off with Julia Roberts soon? :confused:

And yeah.... probably would of been easier to put that :o

Is it Snow White and Troy ??
    Forum Member
    whizz_kid wrote: »

Think so. Her eyebrows are off the charts!
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if this has been said but I heard an absolute blinder today.

A certain presenter of an Xtra tv show is getting a lot of flack for her relationship with her young BF.

However apparently said young BF is actually the BF of a grim northern radio DJ.

*cough cough*

X Factor gossip is always fun...[unrelated]
    whizz_kid wrote: »

I don't really see that he would need one, though maybe that is just wishful thinking.

This successful actress is totally international. Her heritage is from one country, she was raised in a second, and she frequently acts in the accent of a third. She was initially attracted to her husband because of his talent as a character actor. As time has gone by, though, what was once amusing is now just plain annoying. He is involved in multiple projects right now, becomes totally “method”, and gets so immersed in his characters when he is working that it wreaks havoc on their entire household. She is now realizing that she doesn’t want to bring up her children in a household with a man who takes on a strange, new personality every few months, and is telling friends that she is ready to call it a day. [Blind Gossip]

This is really detailed but I cannot think who it could be. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.