Options

Isn't Chloe horrible...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SweetAngelxSweetAngelx Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    He is an ugly bloke and she is a beauty. Thats why he is with her. So he has to put up with her personality

He may be "punching above his weight" as the saying goes :p but I think he adores Chloe's personality aswell as her looks. I'm not sure why she is so co dependant and sincerely doubt she is like this in RL. If so it's an issue that needs to be resolved quickly as its very unhealthy.

Stevie exhibited some signs of controlling behaviour also mind you when he asked her why she was looking so much at James and she was tearfully denying it. So he is not a secure chap himself.

Overall they seem if a little bland, but genuine and gentle and I like them as a couple in fairness. They aren't malicious and mean no one any harm. Shame more people aren't like that.
  • Options
    CairdeasCairdeas Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I'm actually surprised that I find her quite nasty underneath that childishness. The fire in those eyes when she's annoyed (usually at Stevie) is unnerving :oo
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Not having followed Chloe or Stevie since they appeared on XFactor I was pretty surprised to find they are now supposedly 'an item'. No way! I really can't believe that is so - it just seems to me to be so fake, surely?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the most Pathetic H/M that's ever appeared on BB and that's saying something ,and for all her crying at the drop of a hat she's quite nasty underneath that fragile appearance and one of the biggest shit-stirrers in there ,tittle-tattling what someones said to others
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    As someone asked on another thread, is Stevie gay?
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silversox wrote: »
    As someone asked on another thread, is Stevie gay?

I don't think so ? No reason to think he is...
  • Options
    marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wildpark wrote: »
    They are both pathetic

Yes, totally agree.

Fame-hungry, just like the idiots in the audience on BBBOTS now, who are on there every other night!
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she actually came across more of a ****** than farah tonight.her overacting was unbearable regarding the engagement ring..yeah right. .and the bed swap.i wanted to reach inside my tv and hit her.stevi my son when you get out..run ..and keep running.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    I think she seems quite sweet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    She doesn't appear to live in the real world does she!?! She's a misery magnet, desperate to be fawned over and adored, the delicate sensitive flower that she is(n't). Bet she's been regressed and told she was a Greek godess in a past life. Needs a kick up the bum asap, which h/m would best deliver one?!
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    24_Sm wrote: »
    She doesn't appear to live in the real world does she!?! She's a misery magnet, desperate to be fawned over and adored, the delicate sensitive flower that she is(n't). Bet she's been regressed and told she was a Greek godess in a past life. Needs a kick up the bum asap, which h/m would best deliver one?!

her "boyfriend" soon to deliver ziggys famous speech ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea what to make of her tbh. :confused:
  • Options
    SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    She makes me sick!!! She's so wet >:(
  • Options
    Jan_ByrneJan_Byrne Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    She's the most Pathetic H/M that's ever appeared on BB and that's saying something ,and for all her crying at the drop of a hat she's quite nasty underneath that fragile appearance and one of the biggest shit-stirrers in there ,tittle-tattling what someones said to others

But remember Cah,she's only telling them this because it hurt/upset her so much because she considers them a friend. :cry::cry: lol
  • Options
    AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She acts all sweet and delicate but has a quite a temper , complete with foot stomping , as seen when she lashed out at Austen during nominations . ( when he said her cheeriness , pronounced by her as " Cheery Nurse") bugged him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    her "boyfriend" soon to deliver ziggys famous speech ?
    Except this time it should be :
    It's not you, it's me... No, hang on a minute, it's actually you isn't it? You're a fruitcake! What was I thinking?!
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    He may be "punching above his weight" as the saying goes :p but I think he adores Chloe's personality aswell as her looks. I'm not sure why she is so co dependant and sincerely doubt she is like this in RL. If so it's an issue that needs to be resolved quickly as its very unhealthy.

Stevie exhibited some signs of controlling behaviour also mind you when he asked her why she was looking so much at James and she was tearfully denying it. So he is not a secure chap himself.

Overall they seem if a little bland, but genuine and gentle and I like them as a couple in fairness. They aren't malicious and mean no one any harm. Shame more people aren't like that.

Nice post SweetAngel :)

People just want to demonise this couple and say they are fake.
    To me, the fact is whether or not they are fake, they should be the last people to concentrate on this CBB with the psychos who should be out before them :cool:
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    He is an ugly bloke and she is a beauty. Thats why he is with her. So he has to put up with her personality

Sadly, this is true.

Chloe probably knows this too and she takes advantage.